Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 12:54 PM

382 posts, read 1,069,386 times

Advertisements

Lionking -

OK, bub, it is time to live up to your moniker. She was smiling; interested. She be frowning, not looking at you, or ignoring you; interested NOT. You are Lionking, hear him roar - go get her you Dummy! Just to seal the deal, spiff up a bit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2007, 01:01 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Keep in mind that if she is truly hot looking, then she is used to getting a lot of extra male attention.
well by "fashion model industry standards" she is not,by my standards oh yeah!She is a plump girl,with alot of junk in da trunk,I'll take a normal girl over a air brushed skinny fashion model who's ego is ten times bigger than her bust anyday.

Old 11-11-2007, 01:16 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyGirl2 View Post
Lionking -

OK, bub, it is time to live up to your moniker. She was smiling; interested. She be frowning, not looking at you, or ignoring you; interested NOT. You are Lionking, hear him roar - go get her you Dummy! Just to seal the deal, spiff up a bit.
You know I posted this before on the what does your user name mean thread....A cafetera I use to go to,to get Cuban coffee,the family that ran iy called me lionking because of my long hair lol.While I'm comfortable about myself I don't consider myself Gods gift to women and realize I'm not going to appeal to all women.

So while I'm a cool guy,not bad looking depending on pov,got a freaky side to me,and have a decent amount of quality,I am shy sometimes and not full on myself or have illusions....easy come easy go,I have come to adopt that philosophy.

Old 11-11-2007, 03:53 PM

4,343 posts, read 14,778,572 times
Go back, be brief and give her your number. This way if she is interested it's in her hands and she doesn't feel pressured. If she's not interested and you keep going back or hang out too long, she will think you're creepy. Also, if you don't stay too long it will make you seem more interesting and leave her wanting more. Another compliment while you're there wouldn't hurt. Good luck!

Old 11-11-2007, 05:28 PM

820 posts, read 2,868,956 times
I suspect that her coworker probably wouldn't have suggested that you ask for her card if he didn't think she was interested... and he would most likely know if she was available. Nothing ventured... nothing gained!

Old 11-12-2007, 11:47 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Keep in mind that if she is truly hot looking, then she is used to getting a lot of extra male attention.
True, she probably does, but IMO some hot women can tell the difference between a sincere prospective date and some guy just flirting with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
man...why is it most of time we meet or see someone appealing at the most inconvienant time when we are least thinking about it or expecting or prepared for it?

I was in work clothes,hair kinda messed up from taking it out of my ponytail,feeling a little tired,
Trust MJB on this one honey, this is the best time to meet a woman!!

Quote:
But while the guy was helping me I'd glance her way once in a while and when she walked by she wouldn't look at me....so I'm thinking ok I'm not getting a signals back other than maybe she was just happy for the compliment so leave it at that.
So she’s a little shy…..

Quote:
I dunno,I may go back and get insurance on the phone,maybe I'll see what haapens next time.I just felt like a dumb ass,just introducing myself and then leaving.
Uh hum, hurry up already!! You waiting for someone else to ask her first!!! And make sure you ask for her to help you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassgirl View Post
I suspect that her coworker probably wouldn't have suggested that you ask for her card if he didn't think she was interested... and he would most likely know if she was available. Nothing ventured... nothing gained!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships