Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2013, 08:37 PM

102,235 posts, read 108,093,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBomb View Post
The problem is the average women either are holding out for one of these types of men or they settle for a guy that they end up resenting. Not all of them mind you , but a 60% percent divorce rate and 70% filed by women doesn't lie.
The divorce rate (which is at 40% currently) may not lie, but fake statistics sure do, lol!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2013, 08:40 PM

52,309 posts, read 52,777,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The divorce rate (which is at 40% currently) may not lie, but fake statistics sure do, lol!
LOL.... I don't know where you're getting 40%, I've heard for about the last 10 yrs or so it was around 50%.... not to split hairs......

Old 08-02-2013, 08:44 PM

491 posts, read 570,359 times
Quote:
41 for first marriage. 60 second marriage. 71 for third marriage. 41 plus 60 plus 71 divided by 3 equals 57.33333 etc. In simpler terms approximately 60%. Look up divorcerate.org. It's the first one when you look up divorce rate in America. Plus you didn't argue that 70% of divorces are filed by women.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:47 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,548,824 times
Quote:
The OP's point is: how would anyone know you have the money in the first place? How would a woman be able to pick out a guy in a crowd or a bar or anywhere, as the one who has a big bank account? There's no way to know. So it's really not a factor in which guys women choose. Unless women somehow gain access to exclusive country clubs just to target the big fish.
what do u thing guys with money come out of nowhere? guys with money peacock when they are lookin for babes to hang out with. meaning women will notice their "feathers", e.g, vip table. cool ride, entourage, clothes, car, yacht, home, travel habits, etc

Old 08-02-2013, 08:54 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,722,887 times
Quote:
I've never heard of a millionaire complaining about not getting women. Or getting nothing but unattractive women. I have heard them complain about gold-diggers, but not about attracting women. Women like men with power and money. Beautiful women have an advantage over ugly ones and men love beautiful women. Power+Money=Women. Ever seen a bar or club when athletes show up? LOT'S of attention from gorgeous women.
*claps*

The only male millionaires who don't attract the hottest women in the world are gay.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:05 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,381,715 times
Quote:
How many millionaire are there vs non-millionaires? Average means common and there is nothing common about millionaires. Yes most of them are similar. Most of them are ruthless and have some sociopathic tendencies which aren't bad when used correctly, but I might read the book. Btw don't insult me my intelligence by saying I can't have an adult conversation.
The reason I say you cant even keep up with an adult conversation is this statement above. Do you understand what AVERAGE means? It means most common out of a selected group.

You could find AVERAGE statistics about presidents, basketball players, football players, ufc champions, etc.

Obviously, if your control group is made up of millionaires, then you can find AVERAGE statistics regarding them.

Not hard to understand buddy but the fact I even have to explain it is rather unsettling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Old 08-02-2013, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL.... I don't know where you're getting 40%, I've heard for about the last 10 yrs or so it was around 50%.... not to split hairs......
It's come down to 40% for first-time marriages.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:09 PM

491 posts, read 570,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
The reason I say you cant even keep up with an adult conversation is this statement above. Do you understand what AVERAGE means? It means most common out of a selected group.

You could find AVERAGE statistics about presidents, basketball players, football players, ufc champions, etc.

Obviously, if your control group is made up of millionaires, then you can find AVERAGE statistics regarding them.

Not hard to understand buddy but the fact I even have to explain it is rather unsettling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Fair enough. A control group does have averages. Adults can admit when they're wrong and learn from it. Average does mean what the common trend and control groups dictate what the average is.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
*claps*

The only male millionaires who don't attract the hottest women in the world are gay.
Many millionaires lead very modest lives. A million isn't what it used to be. These days you have to be a multi-millionaire in order to have money to play around with. If you haven't heard of millionaires complaining about not being able to get women, it's because you don't know any millionaires.

Old 08-02-2013, 09:14 PM

213 posts, read 504,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
The rate of official divorces is somewhere around 50%. If you are to add in the number of husbands and wives who basically living separately even though they're not officially divorced, I'd say it's closer to 75%.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships