Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2013, 10:42 AM

1 posts, read 1,383 times

Advertisements

Okay, having a friend like the person you have always wanted is one thing but having her seek his attention?***** please. (=_____=)

I think I just murdered someone in my head like a hundred times!

It has been a stressful week not just only for me but for my 3 other friends and I feel like I have to write this down and share it to the world or else I'll explode. You'll understand me if you really like someone and have the bitchiest friend alive but she looks and acts angelic towards all the other guys.*sigh*

Okay, so here's really the situation. I am a student having permanent circle of friends. We we're like 10 in our group..8 girls, 2 gays, and 2 guys. I consider us a pretty normal fun, funny, smart, and you're not going to believe this but we're all pretty students. And we excel academically, we participate actively on events and class discussions, we don't smoke, we occasionally drink, we don't do illegal stuff so I can truly say we're bunch of good, smart, pretty and educated girls but we're single. Why? 'cause we're not the type of girls who jump on guys whenever given a chance to. We take time to see if a guy fits the part we're looking for. And when we fall we only fall for one person, and one person only. We're looking for good, smart, kind-hearted and educated people (handsome face is just a bonus ). Unfortunately, good guys we're all either taken or too busy too be bothered but we're not in a hurry so it's fine.

So, fortunately, we found our matches. Half of the girls in our group, with me included, found guys having those characteristics mentioned. And I'm not going to lie, they're totally gorgeous. So what did we do? Come on! You know what we did..haha..you've been there or atleast done it once in your life..We "Stalked" them..but eww~ we hate that word..'cause stalking is for creepy guys so I'd like to us the 'admire' word..hahaha...we admired their fb profiles though we don't talk about it during class. We would share new updates after class. We would always tell each other what we like and discovered about them and here's where our "friend" comes in.

It was just last week when we noticed some changes this "friend" has. She used to be angelic and polite when we first met her.
She was easily liked by people of all ages 'cause of her smile. But we noticed she started cursing and talk loudly in public or inside the class while waiting for our teacher to arrive. We would often tell her to lower her voice 'cause it's freaking annoying and embarrasing. She's being insensitive calling us fat or telling us our flaws whenever our crushes were just an earshot away. She would talk about new scandals and topics that weren't suppose to be opened up whenever our guy friends were around. And the worst of all is that she talks about the guys we like as if she was the one who really liked them. She would be all hyped up, too active. One look and you can tell she's doing that because she wanted to get their attention. She lied bout them smiling at her which of course fills us with rage not because of jealousy but because we know what she's up to..she likes getting the attention not of one but all the guys we like. We were wondering isn't she contented yet? She was now juggling her time between her two suitors and yet she tries to get all the other guys' attention. We were so stressed on contemplating the right words to use or tell her..I tried to talk to her a bit about it but she's being hard-headed I think.

I killed her in my head because of the embarrasing words and situations she has put me and everyone in, in everyday of our lives but still I kept the words to myself. Though she has done and said bad things about us or against us we're trying to keep our words to ourselves for as long as we can. Because that's what really friends are..you know their flaws yet you still love them even if at times you hate them but as a friend you will tell them which way is really a good way to go..

We're still mad at her doing all those seeking-attention and bad-mouthing us thing but after telling her advices once, twice or as much as we can but she still doesn't change...we'll take it as if she really don't see us as her friends. What do you think?

Last edited by myluckyheart37; 08-06-2013 at 10:52 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2013, 11:01 AM

936 posts, read 2,063,706 times
I think you should follow these three steps, in any order:
  1. Stop the drama.
  2. Get over it.
  3. Grow up.
Seriously, let it go. Nobody has time for all that unnecessary, little-girl drama.

Old 08-06-2013, 11:05 AM

1,355 posts, read 2,549,806 times
total jr. high school drama

Old 08-06-2013, 11:23 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,823,666 times
Ah...the games little kids play

Old 08-06-2013, 11:31 AM

50,984 posts, read 36,683,722 times
Honestly it sounds like you're jealous of her because your crush gives her attention, and now you're trying to justify banning her from your group or getting the group to turn against her. It sucks if your crush and your friend like each other, but you can't just put dibs on a guy that you're not dating.

Old 08-06-2013, 11:32 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,551,782 times
Short, concise threads are always advised. Don't be so wordy. Just get to the point. But the inclusion of paragraph breaks was a welcome sight! Other than that, I'd just repeat what RockJock said.

Old 08-06-2013, 12:20 PM

706 posts, read 1,206,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyheart37 View Post
Okay, having a friend like the person you have always wanted is one thing but having her seek his attention?***** please. (=_____=)

I think I just murdered someone in my head like a hundred times!

It has been a stressful week not just only for me but for my 3 other friends and I feel like I have to write this down and share it to the world or else I'll explode. You'll understand me if you really like someone and have the bitchiest friend alive but she looks and acts angelic towards all the other guys.*sigh*

Okay, so here's really the situation. I am a student having permanent circle of friends. We we're like 10 in our group..8 girls, 2 gays, and 2 guys. I consider us a pretty normal fun, funny, smart, and you're not going to believe this but we're all pretty students. And we excel academically, we participate actively on events and class discussions, we don't smoke, we occasionally drink, we don't do illegal stuff so I can truly say we're bunch of good, smart, pretty and educated girls but we're single. Why? 'cause we're not the type of girls who jump on guys whenever given a chance to. We take time to see if a guy fits the part we're looking for. And when we fall we only fall for one person, and one person only. We're looking for good, smart, kind-hearted and educated people (handsome face is just a bonus ). Unfortunately, good guys we're all either taken or too busy too be bothered but we're not in a hurry so it's fine.

So, fortunately, we found our matches. Half of the girls in our group, with me included, found guys having those characteristics mentioned. And I'm not going to lie, they're totally gorgeous. So what did we do? Come on! You know what we did..haha..you've been there or atleast done it once in your life..We "Stalked" them..but eww~ we hate that word..'cause stalking is for creepy guys so I'd like to us the 'admire' word..hahaha...we admired their fb profiles though we don't talk about it during class. We would share new updates after class. We would always tell each other what we like and discovered about them and here's where our "friend" comes in.

It was just last week when we noticed some changes this "friend" has. She used to be angelic and polite when we first met her.
She was easily liked by people of all ages 'cause of her smile. But we noticed she started cursing and talk loudly in public or inside the class while waiting for our teacher to arrive. We would often tell her to lower her voice 'cause it's freaking annoying and embarrasing. She's being insensitive calling us fat or telling us our flaws whenever our crushes were just an earshot away. She would talk about new scandals and topics that weren't suppose to be opened up whenever our guy friends were around. And the worst of all is that she talks about the guys we like as if she was the one who really liked them. She would be all hyped up, too active. One look and you can tell she's doing that because she wanted to get their attention. She lied bout them smiling at her which of course fills us with rage not because of jealousy but because we know what she's up to..she likes getting the attention not of one but all the guys we like. We were wondering isn't she contented yet? She was now juggling her time between her two suitors and yet she tries to get all the other guys' attention. We were so stressed on contemplating the right words to use or tell her..I tried to talk to her a bit about it but she's being hard-headed I think.

I killed her in my head because of the embarrasing words and situations she has put me and everyone in, in everyday of our lives but still I kept the words to myself. Though she has done and said bad things about us or against us we're trying to keep our words to ourselves for as long as we can. Because that's what really friends are..you know their flaws yet you still love them even if at times you hate them but as a friend you will tell them which way is really a good way to go..

We're still mad at her doing all those seeking-attention and bad-mouthing us thing but after telling her advices once, twice or as much as we can but she still doesn't change...we'll take it as if she really don't see us as her friends. What do you think?
If all your friends are annoyed with her, why do you all still associate with her? Stop calling her or including her in your group outings. As for guys, if you think she's annoying, chances are so do they.

good luck, ahhh to be young again. sigh

Old 08-06-2013, 01:42 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,499,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyheart37 View Post

What do you think?
Seems all a bit trivial.

[shrug]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships