Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 07:13 AM

523 posts, read 840,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Stop responding to him. People like him view any response as a good response. You could tell him to "eat crap and die" and he'd think, "Yes! There's still a chasnce!" So stop responding to him at all, block his texts, his calls, don't respond to e-mail, pigeon carriers, friends of friends.... unless, of course, you like this silly little game.
Haha, sad but true
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2013, 02:09 PM

48,532 posts, read 34,863,037 times
I recognize Napy when I see her.

No job, no school, lives off her parents who want her to leave because she does nothing around the house, and she doesn't bathe regularly because she doesn't see the point.

Context is important.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-13-2013, 02:14 PM

621 posts, read 1,033,220 times
I have told this guy before to leave me alone but he keeps coming back for more.

Old 08-13-2013, 02:17 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,237,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygogetter View Post
Back at the end of December 2012 I had messaged this friend of my best friend after she told me he was a Virgin and she thought bringing us both together since this guy wanted only a Virgin himself would be a good idea for us to date and chat.

So him and I talked and went on a few dates in January and February of this year including Valentine's Day. After Valentines I decided that him and I didn't have much in common and I didn't find him attractive and wanted to move on.

We both did but then a few weeks ago he texted me asking to talk to me so since I did not reply to his text he ended up calling me and we spoke on the phone. He ended up telling me that he wanted me to give him another chance and that he hadn't dated anyone like me before etc.

I told him I would think about it. After a week or so I texted him back telling him it would be best if we went our own ways in the end. He agreed after trying to convince me otherwise and we stopped talking. Then a short time later I texted him a brief comment about this DVD I bought and he texted me back, after that he texted me some more and I told him I did not want to talk to him anymore.

He stopped talking to me once more until now. I receive a text from this guy and this is the conversation that commenced.....

8:40PM John: I want to give you some money.
8:43PM Me: Wtf.
8:43PM John: I figure you can use the money for anything that will help you.
8:44PM Me: No thanks I don't need your money.
8:45PM John: Ok, how will you make money then?
8:46PM Me: I will find a job?
8:47PM John: No, from someone with money and who actually cares about your condition.
8:48PM Me: Huh.
8:49PM John: Me, Natalie Me.
8:50PM Me: No I don't need it or want it ok.
8:51PM John: I'm your best option, think about how soon another guy will respond to your needs? It could be a long time.
8:53PM Me: If I gota wait I gota wait oh well.
8:55PM John: There's a risk in waiting too long; you should have what a guy like me has to offer to you now and not later.
8:56PM Me: Why?
9:00PM John: Because you're not gona fulfill your dream to marry prince charming if you keep waiting.
9:00PM Me: Why do you think you're the guy for me?
9:03PM John: Because I'm the guy who will make you feel less miserable and instead make you feel that you are full of love.
9:06PM Me: And what makes you think I'm miserable?
9:15PM John: Nobody can get close to knowing deep inside and have a shell that you in and you only come out of that shell to show how submissive you really are.
9:16PM Me: Huh?
9:18PM John: You say you're submissive but instead you show passive aggressive so it's hard for many to relate to you.
9:19PM Me: What you mean passive aggressive?
9:22PM John: Procrastination, stubbornness, resentment, and denial; those make up what you are and I believe you want to love yourself.
9:23PM Me: What you mean love myself?
9:30PM John: Having humility and pride together; embracing those who still care about you no matter how ugly they may be on the inside.
9:32PM Me: I see.
9:39PM John: You have a good night; I haven't given up on you Natalie.
The bolded--that comes off as being a tease. If you wanted nothing to do with him, why did you text him about a DVD?? And why did you carry on a back and forth text session for an hour?

Old 08-13-2013, 02:19 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,237,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I recognize Napy when I see her.

No job, no school, lives off her parents who want her to leave because she does nothing around the house, and she doesn't bathe regularly because she doesn't see the point.

Context is important.
Good catch . It is Napy. I remember one of her threads with a link to her blog or music thing she does. Same name--Natalie.

Old 08-13-2013, 02:19 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,984,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygogetter View Post
I texted him back telling him it would be best if we went our own ways in the end. He agreed after trying to convince me otherwise and we stopped talking. Then a short time later I texted him a brief comment about this DVD I bought
are you new to this or do you just like attention?

once you break off a short term thing, just stop talking to them entirely

Old 08-13-2013, 04:45 PM

621 posts, read 1,033,220 times
I have now.

Old 11-29-2013, 10:19 AM

6,732 posts, read 9,996,977 times
He sounds crazy in the scary way.

Old 11-29-2013, 10:25 AM

1,344 posts, read 4,765,279 times
Post some pics up on instagram or imgur if you want attention but don't keep texting back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships