Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2019, 03:57 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,966,489 times

Advertisements

I hope she got her horny time taken care of. I mean, it’s been 6 years!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2019, 03:58 PM

20,410 posts, read 14,698,234 times
Six year old thread, Sassybluesy!

And one so very likely to devolve into nastiness and conflict...perhaps less now than in the older days where it was a bit more vitriolic around here, but still.

Personally I know I'm at my happiest and healthiest when I am shameless and fearless about sex. I think that whether a woman "should" experiment and be promiscuous for a time, depends very much on how she views sexuality. It's a very personal choice. It doesn't always mean she's got low self esteem, because for some of us, our self esteem and identity does not revolve around things like carefully guarding access to our ladyparts, or making sure that men will have a good opinion of us. I couldn't care less if anyone thinks something about the level of experience I've had, and I haven't really had an issue with it harming my life.

But I know that I can be happy with:
- A happy, healthy monogamous relationship with lots of trust and respect for one another's needs. (And great sex.)
- Being alone.
- Casually dating.
- Polyamory.
- Lots of FWB and/or FB.

I cannot be happy with:
- A controlling man who shames women for enjoying sex and is convinced that any male in the world that I interact with is just trying to get into my pants. Incidentally when with a man like that, my libido completely vanished. I didn't want him, or anyone else. Funny how if you are full of "sexual women are morally bankrupt" thinking and you let your spouse hear enough of it, she will stop being a sexual woman.

I had no business being with such a person and I wish I'd known he was like that when we met. Things might have been different.

Old 04-22-2019, 04:01 PM

102,234 posts, read 108,060,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
Six year old thread, Sassybluesy!

She didn't revive it. Someone else somehow dug it up, and then their post was deleted.

What a winner of a topic.

Old 04-22-2019, 04:04 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,041,839 times
This thread is offensive on so many levels. LOL

Old 04-22-2019, 04:30 PM

20,410 posts, read 14,698,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
She didn't revive it. Someone else somehow dug it up, and then their post was deleted.

What a winner of a topic.
Oh. Yeah that makes so much more sense.

Yeah, ridiculous topic. But things used to be wayyy more ridiculous than they are today. I actually think this subforum is much nicer now.

Old 04-22-2019, 05:45 PM

2,919 posts, read 2,585,269 times
Default Equal in your eyes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashrulez View Post
Well, to be honest, i've shared my bed with a number of these slutty, younger types you've described. On one hand I find it detestable, and on the other, hey, I'm getting laid. I do think that slutty behavior is a reflection of one's own sense of self-worth. Those who value themselves and their bodies more tend to refrain from being ho bags.
Do your perspective on this apply to men too or do you only hold women to the standard of valuing themselves?

Old 04-22-2019, 06:27 PM

9,376 posts, read 6,991,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
Let me guess...middle school locker room?
Sassy please help how you found and why you decided to bump this 6 year dormant threat! We’re you searching for “slutty” women and stumbled upon this thread. I’m baffled....

Old 04-22-2019, 06:30 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,398,556 times
I wonder why women get the label and men don't.

Men can sleep around or date around, without being looked down on.
"Even a woman who just dates here and there, gets labeled. She's either the S-word, or she's "desperate" while a man who does the same is a "stud".

Old 04-22-2019, 06:40 PM

11,163 posts, read 7,980,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
I wonder why women get the label and men don't.

Men can sleep around or date around, without being looked down on.
"Even a woman who just dates here and there, gets labeled. She's either the S-word, or she's "desperate" while a man who does the same is a "stud".
The descriptions are pretty close.....in spelling.

Old 04-22-2019, 06:47 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,730,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
Sassy please help how you found and why you decided to bump this 6 year dormant threat! We’re you searching for “slutty” women and stumbled upon this thread. I’m baffled....
She didn't bump it a troll did and unfortunately Sassy responded.

This thread will not be open for too much longer, given the title.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships