Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 09:54 AM

2,765 posts, read 3,637,394 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
That's the kind of thinking that has women wearing burkas in some parts of the world. If you have such a problem with it, maybe you just need to stay home?
yeah I know if it only was that simple. I have to work for a living and even there I have to be around beautiful women sometimes. It is a curse we men that are this way have to live with. But it is fun while we are at it and then it is on with our business.

Old 09-09-2013, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
I was guessing more like 23.
I was honorably serving in the US Army when I was 23 and the presence of ladies drove me nuts but then again my fellow soldiers were suffering from the same problem even those 10 and 20 and 30 years older than me. I thought there was something wrong with them but now 20 years later I see things a little different.

Old 09-09-2013, 11:13 AM

102,261 posts, read 108,293,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orlando View Post
Yeah I know, it sucks either way. Women are so cruel. They go around looking like a million bucks and then us poor guys have to see them and then just keep going and still try to function properly at the same time. That is kind of hard you know?
This is why men should be the ones to stay home, while women work. Men are too easily distracted when they see women.

Old 09-09-2013, 11:14 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,769,764 times
Quote:
I was honorably serving in the US Army when I was 23 and the presence of ladies drove me nuts but then again my fellow soldiers were suffering from the same problem even those 10 and 20 and 30n years older than me. I thought there was something wrong with them but now 20 years later I see things a little different.
A man walks into a bar and orders a drink. While he is waiting, he notices the man standing next to him is dressed in full pirate gear, with the coat and hat and beard and everything. Then he notices that the pirate has a rather large captain's wheel right on his crotch. The pirate is enjoying his drink and says nothing, so for a while the two men stand in silence. Finally the man blurts out, "I may be sorry for asking, but is that a captain's wheel on the front of your pants?" The pirate growls at him, "Aye, and it's driving me nuts!"

I think this is especially apt here.

Old 09-09-2013, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This is why men should be the ones to stay home, while women work. Men are too easily distracted when they see women.
Then we would be called sexists pigs. I am not that way. But yes it is true a lot of men have a short attention span.

Old 09-09-2013, 11:24 AM

Women, can't live with them can't live without them. I agree especially the second part.

Old 09-09-2013, 11:25 AM

7,327 posts, read 6,950,060 times
For a woman to understand what a man is going through ,she would need to attach some heavy ear rings to the sensitive places in the crotch and wear that for a few weeks.
Males are forced to think about sex, it not just genetics.
Most males learn to suppress this distraction never the less some women are particularly distracting.
I have been in a coffee shop working on a subject typing on the laptop, and this vision of beauty brushes by or sits across and I have to turn my self away to reduce the distraction, so I can consintrate.
Not being rude ,because most are simply waiting for their coffee. I'll break for conversation but ,it's foolish to push.
I grew up drawing girls/women, and more often then not portrates , so for me a female face is particularly distracting.
So far as a man wanting more than one wife ,It woudn't bother me if some one was that driven ,there are people that live that way today.
Not me, I don't trust women.

Old 09-09-2013, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
For a woman to understand what a man is going through ,she would need to attach some heavy ear rings to the sensitive places in the crotch and wear that for a few weeks.
Males are forced to think about sex, it not just genetics.
Most males learn to suppress this distraction never the less some women are particularly distracting.
I have been in a coffee shop working on a subject typing on the laptop, and this vision of beauty brushes by or sits across and I have to turn my self away to reduce the distraction, so I can consintrate.
Not being rude ,because most are simply waiting for their coffee. I'll break for conversation but ,it's foolish to push.
I grew up drawing girls/women, and more often then not portrates , so for me a female face is particularly distracting.
So far as a man wanting more than one wife ,It woudn't bother me if some one was that driven ,there are people that live that way today.
Not me, I don't trust women.
I am glad that at least you see my point at least to some extent, now I want to clarify something. I wasn't referring to having multiple relationships, I was referring to being intimate with different women only. One wife or relationship is enough I couldn't handle more than that.

Old 09-09-2013, 02:22 PM

9,086 posts, read 1,461,807 times
Quote:
Women, can't live with them can't live without them. I agree especially the second part.
Same goes for men ...

Old 09-09-2013, 05:53 PM

Good news, I went to.7 11 and to the mall and no woman triggered the primal instinct. See it doesn't happen all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships