Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2018, 12:03 PM

19 posts, read 9,799 times

Advertisements

hello im really confused right now and i need your advice i met this girl at work in august 2017 and she is great i like her so much but she is in a long distance relationship they have been toghether for a couple of years but he only started living in another town for a couple of months

we started hanging out she kept saying that her boyfriend always argues with her , we went groceries and eating toghether because we live near eachother and we ended up having sex , nobody knows at work that we are toghether she wants to keep it a secret , she says that she wants to leave her boyfriend but its been months and they are still toghether and i asked her why and she said that she wants to wait for him to break up with her so that she wont look like the bad girl that left her boyfriend for another guy , everyone at work already gossips alot about us because we hang out alot if she breaks up with her bf they will gossip alot more and call her a **** we both dont want that kind of stuff happen . She actualy starts fights with him just so she can make him break up with her

Thing is in december i went in my hometown for the holidays to stay with my family and i found out that she stayed on decemeber 25 and 29 with another coworker at her place they got a little physical

And the same thing happened on 13 april when i had to go home for two weeks i found out that he spent one night at her place but again she only let him touch her a little like ass grab stuff like that but sex didnt happen

The coworker actualy told me everything in order to warn me about the fact that she is a cheater

I confronted her and said thay she is sorry and that she did it because she felt really lonely and she wont do it again , now we both check eachother's phones just so that we can trust each other more

She visited her boyfriend in february for his birthday and stay with him for 2 days . He was suposed to come in april to visit her but he only had 1 free day from work and he didnt come and she got really mad and said that he doesnt love her

In an argument they had on text he asked her "why do you even stay with me ? " and she said "because i love you " and she said that she only said that to make him believe like she is still trying to make the relationship work

i dont know what to do we hang out alot we feel good with eachother but i want things to be official and i dont know how much should i keep waiting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2018, 12:10 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,717,577 times
Dude, reread everything you just said....do you really want to be with a person like that?

She's playing ya'll like fiddles.

Old 05-03-2018, 12:15 PM

93 posts, read 63,836 times
I would take a hard pass on this one.

Old 05-03-2018, 12:16 PM

880 posts, read 1,251,209 times
She's cheating on her boyfriend, with you. What do you think will happen when you are the boyfriend and are not within a mile of home?

I say keep things as is, if she's giving it out freely - but if she turns all exclusive on you, run.

Old 05-03-2018, 12:18 PM

1,265 posts, read 970,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnrodriguez View Post
I would take a hard pass on this one.
That's what he gave her...

Id just hit it until your tired of her then move on. Just remember, you cant make a hoe into a housewife!

Old 05-03-2018, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Dude, reread everything you just said....do you really want to be with a person like that?

She's playing ya'll like fiddles.
but she says that she really loves me and she cant wait to break up with the boyfriend and be official with me

now we constantly check eachother's phone so that there wont be any doubt between us and she even shows me the entire conversations with her boyfriend so that i see that she is realy arguing with him

Old 05-03-2018, 12:19 PM

23,171 posts, read 26,184,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by va_bank View Post
She's cheating on her boyfriend, with you. What do you think will happen when you are the boyfriend and are not within a mile of home?

I say keep things as is, if she's giving it out freely - but if she turns all exclusive on you, run.
He already did find out what would happen.(Oh, but nothing "happened" ....just friendly grab ass stuff while staying overnight with another guy)

Old 05-03-2018, 12:20 PM

11,085 posts, read 17,532,479 times
She might be giving you sex but the lady voted "girl most likely to..." might also be giving you something else, being with other men. Run in the opposite direction quick!

Old 05-03-2018, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by va_bank View Post

she is only cheating because he treats her bad and that he is far away she says that if it wasnt for all the gossip at work she would break up with him in an instant

Old 05-03-2018, 12:24 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,717,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notavailable90 View Post
but she says that she really loves me and she cant wait to break up with the boyfriend and be official with me

now we constantly check eachother's phone so that there wont be any doubt between us and she even shows me the entire conversations with her boyfriend so that i see that she is realy arguing with him
That obviously doesn't mean jack because she's messing around with other guys WHILE screwing around with you two as well.

Unless you two agreed to an open relationship, she. is. playing. you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships