Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does finding out your love doesn't wear clothes half the time change your idea of them in a negative
Yes, that is crazy and I might even break-up with them for that.~ 2 14.29%
Yes, but I might be able to deal with it.~ 1 7.14%
Maybe, I don't know how I feel or how I would feel about it.~ 1 7.14%
No, I still love them and I accept them for who they are.~ 2 14.29%
No, I still love them and I might even join them!~ ^_^ 8 57.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 04:12 PM

220 posts, read 269,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
haha you just want to be naked, don't you?
Pretty women look much better.....

Old 09-30-2013, 04:13 PM

628 posts, read 1,390,009 times
Quote:
I get that.

But your thread is about ".. doesn't wear clothes half the time.."

I've never known one military man likes to run around half naked half of the time. Just saying.
Again you are missing the point: places and things like the military can help you get rid of the false sense of "shame" modern Human society tries to instill in you from birth and as result you might be able to walk around, even if it's just "in private", without feeling horrible about yourself.~

That was my point, I'm sorry if I was not clear or explicit enough for you.~ ^_^

Old 09-30-2013, 04:14 PM

1,035 posts, read 2,062,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorsWolf View Post
That is not relevant to this discussion as one needs no reason to be as one was born and is naturally.~

But if you must know, as I have said before: not yet.~ I'm still working on this.~ ^_^

Ha! I missed you answering me before.

Old 09-30-2013, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberphonics View Post
Ha! I missed you answering me before.
Off-topic: Just to be curious: what would you do if I was a Werewolf?~ Would you try to hunt me down and kill me?~ Or would you want me to bite you can so can become one to?~

Some what On-topic: You're right it is more practical to not wear any thing as Werewolf if you are constantly transforming.~ Personally I would take my clothes off ahead of time, if I was wearing them, but if I am some where I can be in my wolf form without any one bothering me like a huge forest then I would not be wearing clothes to begin with as I would do this any ways even though I am not currently a Werewolf yet.~

Old 09-30-2013, 04:18 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Again you are missing the point: places and things like the military can help you get rid of the false sense of "shame" modern Human society tries to instill in you from birth and as result you might be able to walk around even it's just "in private" without feeling horrible about yourself.~

That was my point, I'm sorry if I was not clear or explicit enough for you.~ ^_^
I get your point. and I respect what you believe in.

But I believe most Military men follow strict dress code not because they are ashamed of their bodies, they follow orders and they have sense of pride. =) Like the way they fold American flag, the way they wear dress blues. etc.

Old 09-30-2013, 04:22 PM

Quote:

But I believe most Military men follow strict dress code not because they are ashamed of their bodies, they follow orders and they have sense of pride. =) Like the way they fold American flag, the way they wear dress blues. etc.
25-35 (average) can be as many as 50.....all that goes out the window when you need to S-S-S......

Old 09-30-2013, 04:23 PM

Quote:

To quote myself again:

"But usually in the military it's following orders, efficiency, and getting your job done.~ "Modesty, "shame", and "shyness" have no place in the military and they will almost never accommodate you for things like that.~"

This is applicable in situations where some one's modesty or "shame" might inhibit their efficiency, such as in plumping malfunctions, or combat situations as even if your job is not directly related to combat that doesn't exclude the possibility that the place you are at can be attacked at any time, etc.~

This is applicable especially in boot-camp, if you have issues showering or being without clothing or undressing or dressing in front of other people you must get over that really quickly.~ If you did have a problem with things like that, "How would you even get past your medical examinations?"

In MEPS or Military Entrance Processing Station, for our medical examinations they had about 20 of us or so strip down to our underwear and tested us physically and examined us all at the same time, then they had us go into a room with about 5 doctors of mixed sexes and one by one we bent over, pulled down our underwear, and spread our buttocks cheeks and were examined and tested for things like prostate cancer.~

Last edited by ColorsWolf; 09-30-2013 at 04:34 PM..

Old 09-30-2013, 04:25 PM

Quote:
To quote myself again:

"But usually in the military it's following orders, efficiency, and getting your job done.~ "Modesty, "shame", and "shyness" have no place in the military and they will almost never accommodate you for things like that.~"
ooooook

Old 09-30-2013, 04:30 PM

Quote:
To quote myself again:

well, this is what you meant, right?

Marine Corps Discipline - Rifle Inspection - YouTube

Inspection arms #1 - YouTube

I don't see any of these boys half naked, just saying.

Old 09-30-2013, 04:31 PM

S-S-S????

s*** shower shave...

Civilian can be sleep s*** shower.

YOU NEVER NOT SHAVE HERE......!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships