Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2013, 02:30 PM

12 posts, read 42,759 times

Advertisements

I have found that whether I was in the US (north, west, east, or south), Canada, or Europe, the women that were always the toughest for me to hook up with were attractive Blonde Caucasian women. At first I thought maybe it is just an American thing but it was the case everywhere. In countries like Spain and Italy (yes we do have blondes there), it is more of a case than it was anywhere else.

To evaluate myself I am 26 years old, 6"2, have the typical Southern European/Mediterranean looks (dark curly hair, olive skin, and brown eyes), and a fairly confident guy.

I have had my share of success with women that were attractive and blonde but I always notice it takes more work and is much more difficult than it is with any other kind of women.

anyone else wanna offer their view?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2013, 03:21 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Lol

Old 10-06-2013, 03:26 PM

62 posts, read 100,531 times
My twin sister is a REAL blonde with blue eyes.

She wouldn't give anyone in this forum the time of day.....BACK when she was still single.

She's been happily married for many years.

SOL.....

Old 10-06-2013, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iberian Stunner View Post

Old 10-06-2013, 03:57 PM

1,355 posts, read 2,545,365 times
daughters of the sun god mindset... doesnt mean shes worth the extra time of day.

im a brunette man myself and would take almost any 9-10 brunette over a 10 blonde. i thinks its a compatibility thing, and feel all that a woman being blonde has to offer me is variety, and think they come with a little extra drama too cuz they are use to turning heads. but an overweight or unattractive blonde is still that, not attractive.

also i do believe that attractive "blonds do have more fun" yet likewise believe "men prefer blondes but marry brunettes" but others will disagree im sure.

frankly OP, i think you are obsessing too much on blondes and that maybe what is repelling them from you. if you want my advice, always date/hook up with the hottest babe you can, and blonde down a notch when the opportunity comes up. good looking blondes notice guys who have what it takes to keep an attractive woman's attention and interests. no kidding.

Old 10-06-2013, 04:02 PM

12 posts, read 42,759 times
I guess being raised in Santa Monica back in the 90s has really shifted my mindset. It was all about the Pamela Andersons and Baywatch girls back then. Surrounded by them on a daily basis and this screwed up my mindset.

Seems like wherever I go, Blonde women are pedestalized by society whether it is America or Europe or Canada. They are seen as the cream of the crop when it comes to looks which I think raises their ego.

Not all blondes are like this but I notice that compared to other women, Blondes are somewhat more shallow and care less about confidence. All of them seem to care about money and how handsome a guy is.

Old 10-06-2013, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiddin View Post
daughters of the sun god mindset... doesnt mean shes worth the extra time of day.

im a brunette man myself and would take almost any 9-10 brunette over a 10 blonde. i thinks its a compatibility thing, and feel all that a woman being blonde has to offer me is variety, and think they come with a little extra drama too cuz they are use to turning heads. but an overweight or unattractive blonde is still that, not attractive.

also i do believe that attractive "blonds do have more fun" yet likewise believe "men prefer blondes but marry brunettes" but others will disagree im sure.

frankly OP, i think you are obsessing too much on blondes and that maybe what is repelling them from you. if you want my advice, always date/hook up with the hottest babe you can, and blonde down a notch when the opportunity comes up. good looking blondes notice guys who have what it takes to keep an attractive woman's attention and interests. no kidding.
Ever met a Leo blonde before?

Weak men need not apply.......

Quote:
Blondes are somewhat more shallow and care less about confidence. All of them seem to care about money and how handsome a guy is.
LOL No, just loyalty to those close to her that most can only dream about.

Old 10-06-2013, 04:13 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Bwahahahaha!

Old 10-06-2013, 04:18 PM

39,208 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
I have found that whether I was in the US (north, west, east, or south), Canada, or Europe, the women that were always the toughest for me to hook up with were attractive Blonde Caucasian women. At first I thought maybe it is just an American thing but it was the case everywhere. In countries like Spain and Italy (yes we do have blondes there), it is more of a case than it was anywhere else.

To evaluate myself I am 26 years old, 6"2, have the typical Southern European/Mediterranean looks (dark curly hair, olive skin, and brown eyes), and a fairly confident guy.

I have had my share of success with women that were attractive and blonde but I always notice it takes more work and is much more difficult than it is with any other kind of women.

Don't know what to tell you. You are my brother's height. He married one, real blond, (not those who have to dye their hair all the time) She pursued him for at least a year. They are still happily married.

SOME blonds are overrated, just like everybody else - my view
SOME blonds are nothing special just like everybody else - my view

Are they difficult to date? who knows? My brother never had a problem marrying one.

Old 10-06-2013, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
he married one, real blond, (not those who have to dye their hair all the time) .
lmao
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships