Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2013, 08:28 PM

117 posts, read 142,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jma501 View Post
They really are. We both love history and the paranormal. We both grew up in haunted houses. We have books from which we choose where we are going. Our favorite time period is the civil war.
Very cool

I love stories about the paranormal, UFOs, etc...just like the fish in the ocean have no idea there´s a vast, completely different world outside, us human beings have no idea what lies beyond our reality, this plane of existence, our 3D dimension/frequency.

Old 10-27-2013, 08:37 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,203,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSant View Post
Very cool

I love stories about the paranormal, UFOs, etc...just like the fish in the ocean have no idea there´s a vast, completely different world outside, us human beings have no idea what lies beyond our reality, this plane of existence, our 3D dimension/frequency.
I love the paranormal. Not so much UFOs. I know there's life out in space but i can't understand why they come to earth.

Old 10-27-2013, 08:40 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,377,654 times
Quote:
Wrong again moron. I am nearly in shape, workout (run three miles and hit the weight machines each day) three days per week. In fact two weeks ago I completed my first 5k. Came in 632 out of 3166. I ran an 11 minute and 20 second mile. It was a breast cancer run. I ran it for my cousin whom is a survivor. I also take day trips with a close friend that are history and/or ghost hunting in nature. I also am a member of a local art association and the photo arts group within. I love doing photo shoots with my photog friends. Especially in NYC. Any other imbecilic remarks/comments braintrust?
Glad you feel the need to justify yourself to an internet stranger. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Old 10-27-2013, 08:41 PM

1,514 posts, read 2,120,474 times
Quote:
Tell me about it. That's why I like going after him. This is the second time he and I have crossed swords.
There's a joke here somewhere. I'm sure of it. Anyway, to the OP: Was there an actual point to bringing up this survey, or was it the usual whining about not being able to get laid on a daily basis?

Old 10-27-2013, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow bear View Post
Yikes!!
I tend to find the big braggers are full of sh*t. IME at least.
I have PLENTY of pictures to prove otherwise.

Old 10-27-2013, 08:47 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,203,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
Glad you feel the need to justify yourself to an internet stranger. Lol.

You just do not possess the intelligence to quit while you are behind do you junior?

Old 10-27-2013, 08:49 PM

117 posts, read 142,168 times
Quote:
I love the paranormal. Not so much UFOs. I know there's life out in space but i can't understand why they come to earth.
There are all sorts of theories, and I don´t know what to believe, I try to keep an open mind, and at the end of the day, all I know is that I know nothing.

Maybe you´ve heard this one...one theory claims human beings were genetically engineered by a race called the Annunnaki, who came to Earth several thousand years ago to mine gold and encountered the 'Homo Erectus', then proceeded to mix their DNA with the DNA from Homo Erectus and thus created 'Homo Sapiens'.

Another theory claims the so called 'Gray' aliens are obsessed with hybridization between them and humans..

And many others.

True or not, I find it an interesting topic.

Old 10-27-2013, 08:51 PM

Quote:
This is the second time he and I have crossed swords.
You know how I know you're not straight? That remark.

Going after me for what exactly? Having more success with women in virtually every way than you? Being in better shape than you? Probably making more money than you? Definitely having more friends than you?

The list goes on. I am not as nerdy as you. I don't go ghost hunting like you. You got me on those. Good work.

You are mad cause I am being honest with my success and you are bitter cause you clearly fail.. .

Enjoy your night with your ghost hunter boyfriend, I've got a beautiful hispanic girl in bed next to me that I need to be giving my time to.

Old 10-27-2013, 08:53 PM

Quote:
You just do not possess the intelligence to quit while you are behind do you junior?
Haha your responses.

Nerd alert.. nerd alert..

Old 10-27-2013, 09:03 PM

377 posts, read 620,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe'sTavern View Post
There's a joke here somewhere. I'm sure of it. Anyway, to the OP: Was there an actual point to bringing up this survey, or was it the usual whining about not being able to get laid on a daily basis?
Really, I just wanted to see if this is consistent with other people's experiences and or if they have any factual evidence that contradicts the results of this survey. So far, it looks like the results are consistent with reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships