Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 03:49 PM

428 posts, read 445,673 times

Advertisements

I don't date people I am not attracted to from the first sentence/contact... or the start. They have to measure up or I won't even bother perusing anything. Not even dinner and a movie...nope!! Now that may mean some other dudes don't find them attractive, but I have to. I have a very very specific type I am attracted to. It never varies more than a few degrees either way. The means I wanna "bone" straight from the start. Like any other guy I get frustrated when they are always too tired, don't want to, or not in the mood. I've discovered it can be fixed or repaired easily with some talking and communication. Tell her what's on your mind and WHY you are always horny and GET NOTHING!!

Hopefully she will get it and go to work correcting it. Nothing worse in life than a man who doesn't feel loved or wanted anymore. It will break you down and beat you up inside. Work on it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2013, 03:54 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,411,086 times
be with whoever you enjoy being with

if one is more enjoyable than the other then go with the more enjoyable one

if you like both, be with both

simple.

Old 10-30-2013, 04:12 PM

181 posts, read 192,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flotard View Post
So the guy has great sex with one girl and now found another girl he is sleeping with too (otherwise how can he know about weak sexual chemistry?)

This is so funny. The guys is not stuck, he obviously enjoys having sex with both chicks and having a choice even if he says otherwise.
At some point though he has to be honest with everybody and chose.
We have told him the same thing. He says that he has put a distance between him and the first woman because he spends a lot of time with the second one now althought the sex is not good, it is to a point that the first woman is going to probably figure out and break up soon. He is not a poly guy and wants to find someone although some of our friends think that he is still playing the field and not really serious, judging on the way he handles things.

Old 10-30-2013, 04:25 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,602,043 times
Been there, done that. Woman A was very attractive, great body, lots of fun in bed, but we had nothing in common. Woman B I loved spending time with, hanging out with, doing things with, having long conversations with, but I just wasn't sexually attracted to her. I started dating both around the same time. Eventually Woman A broke it off with me, probably realizing we didn't have much in common. I stayed with woman B a long time, because we had become like best friends, and I really really hoped the sexual attraction would come eventually. It never did. I had to end that one, and it sucked.

Moral of the story: You really have to have both. I do, anyway.

Old 10-30-2013, 04:28 PM

555 posts, read 592,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
Been there, done that. Woman A was very attractive, great body, lots of fun in bed, but we had nothing in common. Woman B I loved spending time with, hanging out with, doing things with, having long conversations with, but I just wasn't sexually attracted to her. I started dating both around the same time. Eventually Woman A broke it off with me, probably realizing we didn't have much in common. I stayed with woman B a long time, because we had become like best friends, and I really really hoped the sexual attraction would come eventually. It never did. I had to end that one, and it sucked.

Moral of the story: You really have to have both. I do, anyway.
No matter what anybody else says: there can't be a great relationship without great sex.

Old 10-30-2013, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
be with whoever you enjoy being with

if one is more enjoyable than the other then go with the more enjoyable one

if you like both, be with both

simple.
Being with both is rarely simple. They usually want you to choose, sooner or later.

Old 10-30-2013, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flotard View Post
No matter what anybody else says: there can't be a great relationship without great sex.
Yeah, and I knew this. I was just hoping against hope that the sexual attraction would come eventually as the emotional intimacy increased, because she actually wasn't bad-looking at all. She just didn't do it for me for some reason.

Old 10-30-2013, 04:34 PM

555 posts, read 592,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
Yeah, and I knew this. I was just hoping against hope that the sexual attraction would come eventually as the emotional intimacy increased, because she actually wasn't bad-looking at all. She just didn't do it for me for some reason.
All I know is that sexual attraction is not based on looks alone. There is more to it but it can't be substituted with anything else. Honeymoon in cancun may not even be half exciting as an dirty motel room in new Jersey with somebody else.

Old 10-30-2013, 04:37 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,996,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tulip999 View Post
He is not a poly guy
In the bay area, he must be the only one! Too bad.

I have no useful advice.

Old 10-30-2013, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistDude View Post
10 years isn't an insurmountable age difference, by any means, as long as the other traits exist that would make for a great, lasting relationship.
I agree...That's not bad at all. I can't think of anyone in any of my friend groups who would have a problem with a guy in his late 30's bringing along a date in her late 20's. That's a fairly common occurrence, actually. If she doesn't mesh well with his friends, I bet it's due to factors other than age.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships