Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 10:34 AM

855 posts, read 1,384,717 times

Advertisements

IMO it depends on the guys looks.

A shy guy who's facially good looking, has the desired height and physical requirements in order to make her feel feminine, usually gets a free pass. Women will help out the shy guy if he's attractive in her eyes.

On the other hand, if you're a shy guy who's not as good looking in the face and you lack the required height and presence to make her feel feminine, consider yourself a wimp or a wuss by her standards. Even moreso if you stand and watch without approaching. You won't get help from her and you might get crapped on too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2013, 11:03 AM

255 posts, read 373,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laychick View Post
Ted Bundy was demented and the women that loved him were dysfunctional. There is nothing attractive about a psychopath that enjoys torturing, raping and murdering innocent people.

If anything, I was glad that animal lost the fight to none other than Carol Daronch while she was in the car struggling. That poor girl and she lived to tell the story on:

Ted Bundy (Carol DaRonch) - YouTube
And there are plenty of good-hearted men with decent looks who can't even get a second look from women, let alone the type of sexual desire those derranged women had for ted bundy. At the end, the serial killer wins over the decent guys because no one is interested in banging a good set of morals.

Quote:

A shy guy who's facially good looking, has the desired height and physical requirements in order to make her feel feminine, usually gets a free pass. Women will help out the shy guy if he's attractive in her eyes.

On the other hand, if you're a shy guy who's not as good looking in the face and you lack the required height and presence to make her feel feminine, consider yourself a wimp or a wuss by her standards. Even moreso if you stand and watch without approaching. You won't get help from her and you might get crapped on too.
This.

In college I met women(20-30 year old) who dated borderline retards with good-looks over the decent-look and intelligent guys who tripped themselves trying to ask the women out. The women's look varied from below-average to above average.

Old 11-07-2013, 03:28 PM

855 posts, read 1,384,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10th Man Down View Post
And there are plenty of good-hearted men with decent looks who can't even get a second look from women, let alone the type of sexual desire those derranged women had for ted bundy. At the end, the serial killer wins over the decent guys because no one is interested in banging a good set of morals.

This.

In college I met women(20-30 year old) who dated borderline retards with good-looks over the decent-look and intelligent guys who tripped themselves trying to ask the women out. The women's look varied from below-average to above average.
It's the fantasy and fanaticism of the serial killer celebrity status that makes some of these women drool like crazy over them. Women are notorious for their desire to get with the baddest of the bad boys and/or tame them at the same time. Serial killers are the ultimate bad boys. If these men have universal good looks, it's even more power to them.

Ted Bundy supposedly had the crystal clear blue eyes and charm that drew the women to him. Richard Ramirez was tall, fit and clean cut. Both men had hords of women lined up in the courthouse wanting to date them. Both men had marriage proposals from the ladies too which is even more scary.

Many women change their tune over time mostly on the basis of their own drawing power. If she can't pull the tall, dark and handsomes that she could during her younger days, she'll lower her standards and throw out her checklist of physical requirements. This is one of the reasons why I'm popular with the divorced, separated and never married moms with kids. I'm the best looking guy well under six feet with muscles and a decent body who will actually give them a chance.

Some women age gracefully and grow into a different kind of beautiful while others stay the same with a few more grey hairs.

Shy is unnatractive to some women and attractive to others. I believe a man's shyness with respect to his level of attraction to women is paralled by him measuring up to all her physical requirements. So in essence, it doesn't matter how shy or timid a guy is as long as he's good looking.

Old 11-07-2013, 03:45 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,237,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon22 View Post
If not then what's the worst?
Serial Killer
Psychopath
Child molester
Rapist
Pathological liar
Selfish/greedy
Narcissist
Inability to be compassionate or have empathy
Racist
Acts like an overall d-bag all the time

That's just to name a few and they are in no particular order.

You're ok if you're a bit shy. You can work on overcoming that.

Old 11-07-2013, 04:46 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
The ugly looking trait.

Old 11-07-2013, 05:18 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
The ugly looking trait.
Good grief, you are not ugly. Gawd....

Old 11-07-2013, 05:30 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John13 View Post
I used to work with a guy who had this problem. We were in a fairly small office so he was approached by two of my co-workers. He swore up and down he did take a daily shower. He seemed like an upstanding person which left me to wonder if he had some kind of medical condition that needed to be discussed with a doctor.
yeah he probably did shower everyday but if you put back on the same smelly clothes no one will notice.

Old 11-07-2013, 06:11 PM

255 posts, read 373,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Good grief, you are not ugly. Gawd....
Average is the same as being ugly. Well, now that I ponder on it. Ugly has the advantage of at least attracting attention. Average doesn't inspire feats of greatness. Men didn't set sail to fight for average jane, they did it for Helen of Troy, and women don't put out instantly and freely for average-looking guys like they do for Brad Pitt and company.

Quote:
It's the fantasy and fanaticism of the serial killer celebrity status that makes some of these women drool like crazy over them. Women are notorious for their desire to get with the baddest of the bad boys and/or tame them at the same time. Serial killers are the ultimate bad boys. If these men have universal good looks, it's even more power to them.

Ted Bundy supposedly had the crystal clear blue eyes and charm that drew the women to him. Richard Ramirez was tall, fit and clean cut. Both men had hords of women lined up in the courthouse wanting to date them. Both men had marriage proposals from the ladies too which is even more scary.

Many women change their tune over time mostly on the basis of their own drawing power. If she can't pull the tall, dark and handsomes that she could during her younger days, she'll lower her standards and throw out her checklist of physical requirements. This is one of the reasons why I'm popular with the divorced, separated and never married moms with kids. I'm the best looking guy well under six feet with muscles and a decent body who will actually give them a chance.

Some women age gracefully and grow into a different kind of beautiful while others stay the same with a few more grey hairs.

Shy is unnatractive to some women and attractive to others. I believe a man's shyness with respect to his level of attraction to women is paralled by him measuring up to all her physical requirements. So in essence, it doesn't matter how shy or timid a guy is as long as he's good looking.
The women who are interested in you now are the same women who rejected you in your 20's and 30's. If I'm not good enough for a woman when I'm in my 20's or 30's, then I'm surely out of league when I reach my 40's and 50's because I am not interested in left-overs. Not even for a pump and dump. I'm either the one she wants when she's in her prime and living the best years of her life, or I'm going to ignore them all and pretend they don't exist. I already do it to women who are in their late 20's, I can see myself easily doing it in my 40's for testosterone drops every year and women past 30 aren't even all that great to look at.

Old 11-07-2013, 06:24 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Your idiocy astounds me.

Old 11-07-2013, 06:34 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10th Man Down View Post
Average is the same as being ugly. Well, now that I ponder on it. Ugly has the advantage of at least attracting attention. Average doesn't inspire feats of greatness. Men didn't set sail to fight for average jane, they did it for Helen of Troy, and women don't put out instantly and freely for average-looking guys like they do for Brad Pitt and company.

Why is it always about 'putting out' with you guys? Do you even view women as anything more than a vagina support system?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships