Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 09:01 PM

6,732 posts, read 10,028,830 times

Advertisements

I didn't want to derail the other thread . But this is what I thought he was going to ask about.

Do you? I do, all the time. I have had whole relationships where I meet someone, we fall in love, get married, grow old together, etc.

And I learn a lot from these dreams! I had a great one a couple weeks ago where we had a poly marriage, and my hubby was doing a terrific job of nurturing our love while he was gaga over someone new. It showed me how that could work for me, and that I didn't have to worry about it. For example .

Dream relationships make me wake up feeling all cosy and mentally satisfied. It's a good temporary patch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2013, 09:32 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,058,872 times
No. I don't have these at all.

I have erotic dreams, I have crazy dreams, i have scary dreams. I have dreams that eventually happen IRL from minor to major evemts.

Dream relationships? nope, never knew these existed.

Old 11-15-2013, 09:44 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,256,682 times
I'm a lucid dreamer (though rarely in complete control) and in my dreams I sometimes come across women and do things with them. When I wake up I write what I felt and what I saw.When I wake up, I feel bothered and uncomfortable. These subconscious thoughts are not appropriate.

Old 11-15-2013, 10:10 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,584,423 times
I used to when I was single. Now I'm generally aware I'm in one and wake up a bit guilty if only for a second if I've cheated.

Old 11-15-2013, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejaentendu19 View Post
I used to when I was single. Now I'm generally aware I'm in one and wake up a bit guilty if only for a second if I've cheated.
::laughing::

When I was married I did one time dream I was having sex (not a relationship) with a certain tubby famous person. I woke up and told my hubby, 'You're getting so fat that I dreamed I was having sex with _______!'

Old 11-15-2013, 10:59 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,256,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
::laughing::

When I was married I did one time dream I was having sex (not a relationship) with a certain tubby famous person. I woke up and told my hubby, 'You're getting so fat that I dreamed I was having sex with _______!'
It's not funny, having subconscious thoughts of liking people other than your spouse.

Old 11-15-2013, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
It's not funny, having subconscious thoughts of liking people other than your spouse.
I agree with you to a point, but you really can't control what you dream about. Last night I had a very realistic dream that an entire family I grew up with committed suicide. It was horrible, but just a dream so all is good. All you can do is laugh it off and enjoy life.

Old 11-15-2013, 11:51 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,654,529 times
I had a dream I was the dad to seven kids. Then I had a dream I was drinking the worlds biggest margerta and woke up hugging the toilet. That was back in my drinking days noting like getting blackout drunk to stop the pain of life working a dead end job. Now I got to face the fact I still have a dead end job it makes me want to start drinking but said going back to college will fix the dead end job problem.

Old 11-15-2013, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
That's not what it was at all! The point was that he represented my hubby, in my subconscious, because my hubby was getting chubby. Part of my brain was saying, 'banging you is like banging Mr Fat Guy'.

I had this dream right after having sex with my hubby, falling asleep in his arms. Luckily, hubby knew me better than you do and he knew what it meant .

Old 11-16-2013, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
That's not what it was at all! The point was that he represented my hubby, in my subconscious, because my hubby was getting chubby. Part of my brain was saying, 'banging you is like banging Mr Fat Guy'.

I had this dream right after having sex with my hubby, falling asleep in his arms. Luckily, hubby knew me better than you do and he knew what it meant .
Wait you're married?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships