Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 12:07 PM

99 posts, read 216,670 times

Advertisements

It amazes me how many men on here wine about not being able to attract women in the age of the Internet with so much much knowledge out here on how to.

I've always been a very good looking guy but I still had extreme anxiety issues in high school when it came to actually dating the women that would ask me out or flirt with me. I'd be with them and over think everything and end up getting dumped a week later. I still was able to get my fair shares of lays as a teen but I had no idea what I was doing or how women's minds really worked.

Since studying the art of game 3 years ago, I now usually always get the results I want. We all have different problems and I see most guys on here's is that they are successful financially and are working on getting more physically fit, but they still lack confidence and don't think they're attractive enough. Studying and practicing picking women up will change that. It's a practice that is rewarding on sooo many levels, you'll grow as a man. Two pick up artists I recommend are:

Steve Jabba

PUA London | Authentic PUA London

And

Roosh V

Roosh V

What I like most about both of them is they just don't tell you how to talk to women but also show you ways to better your life overall so you naturally end up becoming more alpha and deseriable
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2013, 12:14 PM

377 posts, read 621,449 times
No, this is nothing more than a multi-million dollar scam that feeds of the desperation of millions of unattractive men. There is absolutely no tangible evidence to show that it works, and most PUAs who swear by it are often either good looking themselves, have the extreme status that comes with being a "guru", or have been shown to be nothing more than liars who are just as unsuccessful with women as the men they are trying to teach.

Old 11-17-2013, 12:18 PM

99 posts, read 216,670 times
Are you looking for some sort of data spread for proof? I wouldn't recommend those 2 guys if it didn't work for me

Old 11-17-2013, 12:30 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,223,620 times
No thanks, I'm good.

Old 11-17-2013, 12:32 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,238,748 times
I'm curious - do the men that study PUA, take classes in it, read books about it, etc. - tell the women they have relationships that they did this?

Old 11-17-2013, 12:41 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,856,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian_Stallion View Post

The only thing that video proves to me is that tall, good looking white guys with British accents can successfully make out with women they've only met for moments.

Which I already knew, so I'm not about to pay for it.

Old 11-17-2013, 12:54 PM

175 posts, read 276,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astute View Post
No, this is nothing more than a multi-million dollar scam that feeds of the desperation of millions of unattractive men. There is absolutely no tangible evidence to show that it works, and most PUAs who swear by it are often either good looking themselves, have the extreme status that comes with being a "guru", or have been shown to be nothing more than liars who are just as unsuccessful with women as the men they are trying to teach.
I agree that everyone is jumping on the band wagon, PUA is a multi million dollar industry and unfortunatly the majority of PUA's are nothing more then sales companies loking for a profit by churning out the same regurgitated stuff. Stuff that states "Guarenteed to get any woman you want" or "Guarenteed technique to get you laid tonight" is a load of rubbish as its impossible to get any girl you want.

However, if you ignore the "tricks & techniques", there are some very good aspects within PUA. A lot on what they call "Inner game", social dynamics & improving yourself & your life in general - not neccessarily related to women. Some of the inner game stuff is great - its all bout what goes on your head, how you can change your negative thought patterns and your perception of things. This has definitly helped me.

Tangible evidence it works? Have a look on many of the hundreds of PUA forums on the web; you'll find guys talking about their success evrywhere. I'm evidence it works because its improved me.

As i say, if you can stay away from the routines & scripts it can be very helpful. 2 books i would recommend is Mark Manson's Models, & Dan Silvermans 7 steps to Inner Game Power in particular.

Old 11-17-2013, 12:58 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,583,295 times
Is this brahmabull's 10th account?

Old 11-17-2013, 01:04 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,223,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Is this brahmabull's 10th account?
I just assume brahmabull is 90% of the male posters on this forum.

Old 11-17-2013, 01:05 PM

49,926 posts, read 60,187,887 times
Please don't encourage the guys who come here to buy into this crap.

We've been working for years on this forum to prove that PUA stuff is total BS. If your photo is actually you, I'd venture a guess that PUA along with some GTL are the reasons for your success.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships