Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 12:12 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,557,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
Channing Tatum isn't white. He's part Native American.

Oh, and to answer, "Why do I do so poorly with White girls?"...
Probably because those white girls have Asian female friends who tell them that Asian guys are totally selfish, and that they (the Asian girls) would NEVER consider marrying an Asian guy, because of the selfishness.

Also, white women (being from an entirely different subspecies) are naturally going to respond to an entirely different set of gender signals in males. What signals "mature, virile male" to an Asian woman may not say the same thing to a European woman. Europeans were back-bred primarily to Neanderthals. Asians were back-bred to Denisovans, primarily, if I remember correctly. There may be an instinctual component to whites' lack of response to you. And then there were the differences in sexual imprinting.

My Chinese friends are very attuned to nuance of skin texture. And there are other subtle things they see in men, which I don't (even though, in businesswear, I frequently pass as Chinese - I'm Native American/Semitic Sicilian/Hebrew). After we watched The Pillow Book, a friend from Hong Kong was exclaiming what a rich range of skin textures the men had. This was totally lost on me.

Considering that East Asian women make more money (and manage money better), why do you care what white women think?
How racist to label an ENTIRE group of men as selfish. Many Asian women bash Asian men because they believe that white men are superior and want to "whiten" the offspring. However, statistically Asian women married to Asian men have a lower divorce rate than Asian women married to White men.

Old 11-30-2013, 12:18 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,998,660 times
Shouldn't this thread be in Relationships?

Old 11-30-2013, 12:47 PM

1,963 posts, read 5,629,147 times
I don't know your age, but lots of guys in their 20's are in the same boat as you if you're hitting the club/bar scene and trying to score with the hot chicas. I'll just say that age is the great equalizer. Professional success and emotional stability trumps everything else as ppl move into their 30's. I know so many homely fugly guys (Asian, Latino, Jewish, Persian etc) who're now dating & marrying really attractive white ladies now that they're older & more established. I know it's of little consolation if you're 25 and trying to pick up some betty at a trendy lounge, but it's life, and life isn't always fair.

Old 11-30-2013, 03:29 PM

15 posts, read 15,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
So Kenway, would you accept the attentions of a non-hot white woman? If not, then you should be able to see the problem.
I have and still do but I still want to do better with White women. Honestly with the way that question came off, I mainly notice Black American women tend to guilt trip me into dating them and often bringing up race in real life when I don't saying things like "well don't nobody wanna date Black women", women with that kind of an attitude I am unattracted to.

I have dated Black looking women from Brazil and the Dominican Republic, both resembled Paula Patton.

I just want to know how to better my results with the one kind of women who just hate me, White American women.

Old 11-30-2013, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokingGun View Post
I don't know your age, but lots of guys in their 20's are in the same boat as you if you're hitting the club/bar scene and trying to score with the hot chicas. I'll just say that age is the great equalizer. Professional success and emotional stability trumps everything else as ppl move into their 30's. I know so many homely fugly guys (Asian, Latino, Jewish, Persian etc) who're now dating & marrying really attractive white ladies now that they're older & more established. I know it's of little consolation if you're 25 and trying to pick up some betty at a trendy lounge, but it's life, and life isn't always fair.
Other than Jewish I find the rest hard to believe. I have never seen a Brown (brown latino, indian, arab) guy with a hot White girl here in Southern California. Experiences only limited to the LA area, heard it happens in San Diego a lot.

Old 11-30-2013, 03:35 PM

I have noticed that European girls find me attractive and I am happy with that but I want to try and break into the White American girl demographic. I notice almost all of them strongly prefer the Whitest looking guys and aren't as open minded about it all. Thought in a liberal state like California it would help being exotic looking but apparently not.

Old 11-30-2013, 05:33 PM

35 posts, read 174,651 times
I'm Caucasian and I tend to prefer men with an olive skin tone myself. =)

Old 11-30-2013, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziep View Post
I'm Caucasian and I tend to prefer men with an olive skin tone myself. =)
does that mean white men with olive skin tone? (italians and greeks)

Old 11-30-2013, 10:52 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,515,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
I want women who look cute, have a good personality and sense of humor, permit me to railfan, and enjoy working with cars

Race no longer matters in my opinion.
I know a girl like that! She is white girl, no kids, tall, cute, funny to be around and she a mechanic.

Old 12-01-2013, 12:01 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,557,453 times
It really is sad when individuals chase after people who have little or no interest in them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships