Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 09:17 AM

37 posts, read 42,775 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafeed View Post
Do you think this is too much?

Dos Equis's Son

I seek a woman of superior caliber. A lady who is engaging, beautiful, of fit mind and physique, and who is refined. My standards are high, as I have yet to meet someone of my caliber in Sin City, but I assure you, if you catch my fancy, you well be rewarded with an erudite, educated, and exceptionally talented man who will pamper you and be the gentleman your grandmother told you to date.

I am not interested in women who look over 27, drink beer from a bottle in public (how uncouth), think they have a career in Vegas (lol),are over 135 pounds, and are unable to compose correspondence without resulting to text-speak.

If you recognize me , it's because I am often on the tube commenting on foreign affairs. It's Vegas, so I assume that you have never picked up the Economist or the New Yorker, but you must at least feign interest for five minutes as we feast on a $300 meal at a Strip eatery.

I love to travel (and will not sit in coach) and you should have a passport. I prefer ex-models who are well composed yet unnagging and have a preference for European Women who are ladies and expect their men to be gentleman. If you are an American, I prefer that you be from the Midwest and not bitter or jaded. I don't like East Coast women because you are often spoiled beyond your worth by thirsty men with more money than sense. I do not care if you have a child, but don't want a B-list actress, or someone who dates men with big muscles, thin wallets, and atrocious credit.

You should be skeptical of online dating, but open minded with a snobbish tint. You must me honest. I have an immutable disdain for liars. You should eat healthy; a cheat day is fine, but you should consume white meat, veggies, and brown grains primarily. You should not require that I pay your bills, but you should require that I wine and dine you and doll you up once a month. But note, I am a gentleman not a sugar daddy.

You should entertain me and be of pleasant disposition, but know when to close your piehole at the country club or when people are speaking about pieces of art or issues which are alien to you. You can be high maintenance-- as I am high strung--and have daddy issues. You can be unstable in private, but must appear ladylike and composed in public.

You should respect traditional gender roles and understand that i am the provider and leader, but you should not be a push over.
If you were the quality of person who could demand a partner like this, you wouldn't have to use a website to find a date.

Old 11-30-2013, 09:29 AM

2,037 posts, read 2,990,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
So where is she? Why don't you have her?
I date plenty of gals but the hot ones in vegas are very dumb and the hot ones in NYC are beyond my reach..generally... I want a LTR.

I have a bevy of Eastern Euro babes but I am sick of supporting them and dont trust them.

I dont ask for much....really...just a healthy hot woman...fyi, I am in my early 30s, look good, my pic is posted on here somewhere, am a millionaire, and am very well traveled...i also have mad stories from working in war zones and US Embassies abroad.

I can find what i want just not in one package.

Old 11-30-2013, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereign1 View Post
If you were the quality of person who could demand a partner like this, you wouldn't have to use a website to find a date.
I would generally agree....but I made my money overseas and dont have a strong network here. And Vegas is classless and ignorant city..

Old 11-30-2013, 09:34 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times
Quote:
NO, i am a millionaire with residences in manhattan, vegas, and Thailand..
Who spends his time on CD? Yeah right.

Old 11-30-2013, 09:38 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Op I sure hope you are both handsome and wealthy. Otherwise you are delusional.
He likes tacos.

Old 11-30-2013, 09:42 AM

Quote:
I would generally agree....but I made my money overseas and dont have a strong network here. And Vegas is classless and ignorant city..
Let me put it this way, are you a 6'5 280 lbs 8% body-fat former NFL player, who has an 8" package, is a great lover, with PhD's in physics and literature, and whose sense of humor is so good, that in your spare time you do amateur stand-up (They want you to go pro, but you really want to develop a way for man to live on Mars, and you cannot devote so much of your time to that craft)?

If not then you cannot DEMAND, the things that you are demanding.

Pro Tip: Calm it down in the profile, even if a woman like that was interested in you from your pictures, she'd hit the exit immediately after reading that if she were smart, and that seems to be one of your requirements.

Old 11-30-2013, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Who spends his time on CD? Yeah right.

sometimes, yes, especially when I have lots of school work to do. CD is cool.

Old 11-30-2013, 09:47 AM

1,203 posts, read 4,083,051 times
Quote:
Do you think this is too much?

Dos Equis's Son

I seek a woman of superior caliber. A lady who is engaging, beautiful, of fit mind and physique, and who is refined. My standards are high, as I have yet to meet someone of my caliber in Sin City, but I assure you, if you catch my fancy, you well be rewarded with an erudite, educated, and exceptionally talented man who will pamper you and be the gentleman your grandmother told you to date.

I am not interested in women who look over 27, drink beer from a bottle in public (how uncouth), think they have a career in Vegas (lol),are over 135 pounds, and are unable to compose correspondence without resulting to text-speak.

If you recognize me , it's because I am often on the tube commenting on foreign affairs. It's Vegas, so I assume that you have never picked up the Economist or the New Yorker, but you must at least feign interest for five minutes as we feast on a $300 meal at a Strip eatery.

I love to travel (and will not sit in coach) and you should have a passport. I prefer ex-models who are well composed yet unnagging and have a preference for European Women who are ladies and expect their men to be gentleman. If you are an American, I prefer that you be from the Midwest and not bitter or jaded. I don't like East Coast women because you are often spoiled beyond your worth by thirsty men with more money than sense. I do not care if you have a child, but don't want a B-list actress, or someone who dates men with big muscles, thin wallets, and atrocious credit.

You should be skeptical of online dating, but open minded with a snobbish tint. You must me honest. I have an immutable disdain for liars. You should eat healthy; a cheat day is fine, but you should consume white meat, veggies, and brown grains primarily. You should not require that I pay your bills, but you should require that I wine and dine you and doll you up once a month. But note, I am a gentleman not a sugar daddy.

You should entertain me and be of pleasant disposition, but know when to close your piehole at the country club or when people are speaking about pieces of art or issues which are alien to you. You can be high maintenance-- as I am high strung--and have daddy issues. You can be unstable in private, but must appear ladylike and composed in public.

You should respect traditional gender roles and understand that i am the provider and leader, but you should not be a push over.
This fits Poe's Law perfectly. It's almost impossible to tell if this is a parody or if the OP is serious.

Old 11-30-2013, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raveabouttoast View Post
This fits Poe's Law perfectly. It's almost impossible to tell if this is a parody or if the OP is serious.
Speaking of laws, OP needs to use a bit more of Wheaton's Law.

Old 11-30-2013, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raveabouttoast View Post
dead serious....i cant believe this is such a big deal for you. LOL, I am not asking for that much.

you know what. I think my profile is being featured and I am getting tons of hits and a few favorites...what's weird is that some relatively average looking chicks are giving me props....WTF???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships