Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 10:49 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2013, 10:50 AM

2,632 posts, read 4,051,714 times
I don't want to berate you, but perhaps posters would be more helpful if you demonstrated some accountability. Starting a thread with "She got pregnant" , "I was planning on telling her I was seeing other women...when she caught me..." ; "She's too hot" and "I couldn't resist" makes you seem irresponsible and somewhat careless as to what brought your son here (as much as you love him) and could put you in another situation.

You've already resolved one issue by firing her. If you continue demonstrating you're ensuring a proper environment for your son, you still have rights to see him.

Old 11-30-2013, 10:53 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
The way you wrote your OP, you come off as extremely immature. Everything you've done with this mother and her son is 100% your fault, and yet the way you wrote the post, it somehow isn't.

But hey, if you're still getting laid and bringing women home whenever, who gives a damn.

Old 11-30-2013, 10:53 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Lilac, I like this one better.

Old 11-30-2013, 10:54 AM

10 posts, read 13,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexWest View Post
I don't want to berate you, but perhaps posters would be more helpful if you demonstrated some accountability. Starting a thread with "She got pregnant" , "I was planning on telling her I was seeing other women...when she caught me..." ; "She's too hot" and "I couldn't resist" makes you seem irresponsible and somewhat careless as to what brought your son here (as much as you love him) and could put you in another situation.
I never wanted to be the perfect family man so I don't pretend to want to be one. What's wrong with a man appreciating a woman?

It's not as if I abandoned my son, who I love to bits. I'm actually glad I had that careless moment that brough him here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexWest View Post
You've already resolved one issue by firing her. If you continue demonstrating you're ensuring a proper environment for your son, you still have rights to see him.
Thanks.

Old 11-30-2013, 10:55 AM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
They need to edit out that Klingon, since that's definitely an alien, and he definitely talks to those guys. lol

Old 11-30-2013, 10:56 AM

5,381 posts, read 8,690,013 times
Default Diary of a Lonely Nerd: 26 and Never Even Been Kissed

Old 11-30-2013, 10:59 AM

2,802 posts, read 3,190,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasEXEC View Post
Hello. I would like to know if someone could help me with a tricky situation.

I have a 3 year old son with a woman I had been having a casual relationship with. It lasted no more than 4/5 months but she got pregnant. Long story short, I was planning on telling her I was seeing other women as well when she caught me in bed with one.

Major scandal and drama apart, the pregnancy went ahead and she gave birth to our beautiful little boy. He has started to spend a few weekends with me, nothing rushed because he's still very attached to his mother. She always insinuated that she didn't want any other company in my house while our son was there and that she wouldn't accept if our son told her I had left him with my mother to go out.

Nothing of that has happened, my weekends with him have been great fun just the 2 of us.

However, there's a little issue. I have a housekeeper that comes around a few times a week. My mother is obsessed with cleanliness so she was the one who chose her for me. I just never imagined she would be so young and so hot. I couldn't believe it the first time I saw her, just too hot to be a housekeeper.

I don't want to get into details but let's just say she gives me a special attention if I pay her a few extra money.

Last Friday (not yesterday), my son was at my house, I got home from work completely exhausted and my housekeeper was there too. I went for a shower, she came to my room to bring ironed clothes and well, I suggested we had a quick fun session while my son was watching cartoons. She went down on me, I went down on her and that was it.

I just know I heard steps from the corridor and there were alarms in my head. The door was opened ajar and I think it was my son going back to his room.

His mother just called me on Saturday asking me what I had to say to the fact that our son mentioned the maid was playing with "Dad's pee pee". I pretended I didn't know anything but she says she knows very well I must be banging the maid.

She says our son isn't coming to stay with me until we have a face to face talk. We are supposed to meet tomorrow. What should I do or say? She sounded completely pissed off.

Old 11-30-2013, 11:06 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,727,236 times
You lack restraint.

Old 11-30-2013, 11:08 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,204,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Lilac, I like this one better.

Well, you know what song I'm singing right now.

"YOOOOOOOY yoy-yoy yooooooooy..."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships