Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2013, 07:47 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,832,856 times

Advertisements

The unfortunate thing is he apparently knows where you live. He may not be that easy to get rid of! You don't need that dork stopping by at 2AM any day of the week. Get yorself a taser or pepper spray. Next time he knocks at your door at 2AM give him a blast, close and lock the door, then call the cops.

This guy is obviously a tool.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2013, 07:47 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,919,333 times
Get rid of him. He's no friend.

Old 12-04-2013, 08:07 AM

1,505 posts, read 1,810,837 times
Do you think that showing him what we say here will change his actions? You deserve better. When a person shows who they are, that is who they are.

Old 12-04-2013, 11:49 AM

17 posts, read 130,919 times
Thanks everyone. He 19. I showed him what y'all said and he was like so you are going to listen to people you dont know?

I just said that I already knew what they were going to say and that you all just said everything ivr been saying. And now well just see what he says back. (I texted him bc he was supposed to call me but he didnt...lol).

Old 12-04-2013, 11:54 AM

1,523 posts, read 3,901,571 times
Why are you still talking to him? Just stop responding to him and start looking for better men.

Old 12-04-2013, 12:27 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,237,884 times
He sounds immature (not solely because of his age) but he's selfish. Who shows up at someone's house at 2:30 in the morning thinking it's an open invitation?

I found that some people who need to joke about everything have some sort of self esteem issue or lack confidence so they feel humor is the best approach.

If he can't be serious about anything and thinks everything should be a joke then I would just move on. It's ok to be light-hearted and not so serious 100% of the time but when he's cracking lame "jokes" like that all the time, it's just overkill and can be a turn off. No one will ever take him seriously and it just makes him look like a...

Old 12-04-2013, 12:51 PM

2,084 posts, read 2,622,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersgur723 View Post
Thanks everyone. He 19. I showed him what y'all said and he was like so you are going to listen to people you dont know?

I just said that I already knew what they were going to say and that you all just said everything ivr been saying. And now well just see what he says back. (I texted him bc he was supposed to call me but he didnt...lol).
Who cares what he says back? He is a jerk and he's going to keep saying that we don't know anything. Well I am 22 and not much older than he is and I can say that he sounds very immature, even for 19. I knew a few guys who were much more mature at 19. He doesn't respect you and does not want a serious relationship. If you are ok with that then cool, but don't expect him to change. There are a lot of nice guys out there who would treat you a lot better.

Old 12-04-2013, 12:57 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,830,974 times
Quote:
So a guy I like and am"talking to" asked me if we could be friends with benefits yesterday. Then after I said no and got upset he said he wasn't serious when he said that. Later, I called him to discuss the matter and I told him I thought we should go on a date. He asked me where and I said I didnt care and then he said McDonalds? And I said no not there. To which he responded "Wendys?". So I just gave up on the date idea. Then at some point in the day he also said "I am going to stop f*cking with you in a couple weeks". When I asked him why he said that he said he says it to everyone including his mom.

And the day before I asked him if he wanted to come over at 11am. He said he would after a football game was over. The football game was over by 1030pm. And well long story short, he didnt come see me till 230am. I was literally asleep when he got to my house. And then he didnt understand why I was mad...

So what do yall think? Would you get upset if someone did that to you? You think he cares? You think its normal for a guy thats supposedly in to you to say all that? How would you handle it?

(Ps. Im not stupid. I know the answer. He just keeps saying that he joking and im getting mad for nothing. So im going to show him your responses. If you have any advice on how to get him to treat me better that would be helpful as well bc i cant seem to get him to and ive tried everything).
He sounds like a clueless moron.

Old 12-04-2013, 01:06 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,377,781 times
Quote:

Ya know, I grew up watching guys like this try to play my cousin and her friends. Don't text. Don't call. Shut him down. Every response you give him feeds his warped little ego a little more. He's a joke.

Basically, he's the walking, breathing version of an Internet troll. Though I guess they walk and breathe in their fashion too.

Old 12-04-2013, 01:06 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,959,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
He sounds immature (not solely because of his age) but he's selfish. Who shows up at someone's house at 2:30 in the morning thinking it's an open invitation?

I found that some people who need to joke about everything have some sort of self esteem issue or lack confidence so they feel humor is the best approach.

If he can't be serious about anything and thinks everything should be a joke then I would just move on. It's ok to be light-hearted and not so serious 100% of the time but when he's cracking lame "jokes" like that all the time, it's just overkill and can be a turn off. No one will ever take him seriously and it just makes him look like a...

I bet he is soooooooooooooo hot.

It doesnt matter what he does, the OP will lean on every word he says regardless. At this point, the OP should have told him to f off, and she shouldnt care one bit about what he says.

Instead, she is waiting for a phone call, and he again f's with her by not calling and texting her instead.
hahaha, it's kind of funny actually, in a sad kind of way.

That is the only situation that anyone would put up with being treated like total ****.

How this guy has anyone talking to him is totally amazing. Let alone a woman who actually cares about what he has to say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships