Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 06:33 PM

2,793 posts, read 4,076,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKelly View Post
the past few days he has only asked me sexy questions. When I asked him non sexy questions he would answer but wouldnt ask it back of me. This is going to be really hard for me because I actually really like him and he's realllly cute... Looks like Ewan McGregor... But I think I'm going to have to let him go. All I sense is heartache... I don't think he's mature enough for me and what I have to offer. I think he just wants a **** buddy and I don't want that so we're not on the same page.
Sadly, it sounds like he either wants a **** buddy or can't hold a conversation. Either way, unless you want to screw an Ewan McGregor lookalike, might as well move on.

Just curious. How can you really like a guy when he doesn't care anything about you, except to know your sexual desires? Or is it because he answers your non-sexual questions, so you feel like you've gotten to know him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2013, 06:35 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,022,216 times
Doesn't sound like you tried to stop him. Lots of chemistry leads to making out leads to feeling you up.

Doesn't sound like he's looking for a long term investment in you, and it reads like you're just letting him fondle your goodies.

Neither one of you sound like long-term partner seekers here.

Old 12-05-2013, 06:36 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,328,467 times
Quote:
I met this guy over the internet, really cute. I told him straight off the bat I wasn't looking to be a side thing, a hit and run, or to be played. We met up and there was a lot of chemistry. We made out like crazy and cuddled and he felt me up but I didn't sleep with him. And that was just the first date. He told me he doesn't like one night stands and isn't looking for a fling, looking for the right person to have a long term or short term relationship with. But so far he has only asked me sexy questions. He hasn't really asked me much about my personality or anything like that, and it's just screaming friends with benefits or sex partner to me. Not sure what to do... He's told me couple times he isn't the hit and run type and he doesn't want just sex, but his actions aren't speaking that... Should I just cut it off or try to develop something more meaningful?

You met on the internet, had a first date, made out, let him touch you and you wonder why he is only asking sex related questions?

Alrighty then

Old 12-05-2013, 06:38 PM

4,039 posts, read 3,785,504 times
Well we were cuddling and making out then he just started grabbing me and I didnt stop him.. Iono it just happened.. I wouldnt let him if I didnt like him. At least I didnt let him sleep with me

Old 12-05-2013, 06:42 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,022,216 times
Quote:
Well we were cuddling and making out then he just started grabbing me and I didnt stop him.. Iono it just happened.. I wouldnt let him if I didnt like him. At least I didnt let him sleep with me
If you want something potentially long term, you might want to take some responsibility with your body and not let some guy you just met fondle you and make out with you.

Old 12-05-2013, 06:44 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,240,902 times
OP don't be alone with him again, but let him keep taking you out on dates and paying. Men need to be taught how to be gentlemen or they go for the goods right away like animals.

Old 12-05-2013, 06:45 PM

5,381 posts, read 8,704,032 times
Quote:
the past few days he has only asked me sexy questions. When I asked him non sexy questions he would answer but wouldnt ask it back of me. This is going to be really hard for me because I actually really like him and he's realllly cute... Looks like Ewan McGregor... But I think I'm going to have to let him go. All I sense is heartache... I don't think he's mature enough for me and what I have to offer. I think he just wants a **** buddy and I don't want that so we're not on the same page.
Make sure you are not having trouble telling the difference between sexual attraction/pleasure and emotional attachment; especially since you don't seem to know much about the guy and he doesn't seem interested in getting to know you. How can you like him without knowing him???

You like the way he looks and the way he made you feel sexually, but who the H is he as a person? Are you sure you didn't just come off of a long dry spell and not think about what you were doing?

Old 12-05-2013, 07:01 PM

6,732 posts, read 10,008,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
If you want something potentially long term, you might want to take some responsibility with your body and not let some guy you just met fondle you and make out with you.
This is bullsh*t.

If a guy is interested in longterm, and doesn't have massive issues about his sexuality and his gender, making out with him won't make him less interested. Look at all the guys here who say they knew their wife was 'the one' because she was so sexual right away and they like sexual.

The difference with this guy is that he is not interested in longterm, and he never was. You can tell by his lack of interest in areas of compatibility other than sex.

Old 12-05-2013, 07:02 PM

5,381 posts, read 8,704,032 times
I am starting to have some questions about this thread:

Quote:
I think that's okay if most guys are looking for NSA sex.

Old 12-05-2013, 07:07 PM

4,039 posts, read 3,785,504 times
I dont really know how to be in a relationship.. Even my "real bfs" were friends I had sex with.. I know how to be friends and I know how to f*** but merging that into a relationshop... I have no idea.. Im jist dysfinctional like that I guess... I wasnt ever really happy in a "real rrlationship nor as f*** buddies... Maube im jist meant to be alone... Thats when Im happiest
But it gets so lonely sometimes..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships