Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 02:36 PM

1,003 posts, read 1,618,385 times

Advertisements

I met a guy over Thanksgiving break. He kissed me. We texted back and forth. Then his intentions became apparent and threw me red flags. I asked if he was single? He admitted to being in a dead marriage with two teenagers! Ugg! In so many words I told him to buggar off and blocked his number.

He was so arrogant about expecting sex and I still feel aggravated. I almost felt unprepared and wish I'd had a snarkier retort. I'm not a vengeful person, but what are some funny, hypothetical scenarios for revenge?

Last edited by Ragazza2011; 12-06-2013 at 03:18 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2013, 02:42 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,662,097 times
I would take the high road and just let it go.

Old 12-06-2013, 02:48 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,417,056 times
Actions speak louder than words. Is there any way you can fake come on to him in order to get him to take off all his clothes in a public place (e.g. restaurant bathroom), and then take off with all his clothes so he is left naked in broad daylight? Then call the police to report a naked man wandering the bathrooms. You know this is the best revenge!

Old 12-06-2013, 02:52 PM

Quote:
I would take the high road and just let it go.
I have. I'm bored at work and just looking for fun hypothetical situations.

Quote:
Actions always speak louder than words. Is there any way you can fake come on to him in order to get him to take off all his clothes in a public place (e.g. restaurant bathroom), and then take off with all his clothes so he is left naked in broad daylight? Then call the police to report a naked man wandering the bathrooms. You know this is the best revenge!
Hahahahaha! This is pretty good!

Old 12-06-2013, 02:55 PM

5,356 posts, read 18,589,771 times
If you can get his wife's phone number, you can leave suggestive messages on it, leaving the impression it was his phone.

Old 12-06-2013, 03:00 PM

Ask him to take a long walk in the park with you. Carry a thermos of delicious margarita (or his favorite drink) spiked with a diuretic and keep pouring for him. Point out the park porta-potty and ask if he needs to make a pit stop.

When he invariably agrees, use the padlock you secretly carried to lock him in. Then (you know what comes next!) - tip over that porta-potty with him encapsulated in it! It's not really that hard for a petite woman to do - all you need is proper technique and leverage.

Old 12-06-2013, 03:06 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,258,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
Ask him to take a long walk in the park with you. Carry a thermos of delicious margarita (or his favorite drink) spiked with a diuretic and keep pouring for him. Point out the park porta-potty and ask if he needs to make a pit stop. When he invariably agrees, use the padlock you secretly carried to lock him in. Then (you know what comes next!) - tip over that porta-potty with him encapsulated in it! It's not really that hard for a petite woman to do - all you need is proper technique and leverage.
While cheaters are horrible, giving diseases related to exposure of a sceptic spill would possibly mean amputation or death. You are no better than, perhaps even worse than the man who made LOVE with another woman. You on the other hand, wish the man a hospitalization. I never knew you were a psychopath.

Old 12-06-2013, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
While cheaters are horrible, giving diseases related to exposure of a sceptic spill would possibly mean amputation or death. You are no better than, perhaps even worse than the man who made LOVE with another woman. You on the other hand, wish the man a hospitalization. I never knew you were a psychopath.
And I never knew you had no sense of humor... Oh wait, maybe I did know that.

Old 12-06-2013, 03:17 PM

Quote:
I never knew you were a psychopath.
Hey, hey...this thread is all in fun. These are hypothetical scenarios here shared for a laugh!

Old 12-06-2013, 03:19 PM

OP, see if you can get ahold of some botfly larvae from Gambia - check with an entomologist or zoological society. Then, offer to give him a sensual back rub. Press the larvae firmly into his bare back while plying him with tequila (he'll never feel it!).

Ok, that's about it.... I'm all out of ideas for now. But I've given you 3 good plans!

TheHurricanKid will bring up the biohealth hazards of all of this, but you can ignore him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships