Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2013, 12:27 AM

1,514 posts, read 2,123,981 times

Advertisements

I stopped watching CW network when smallville went off the air.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2013, 12:30 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,228,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe'sTavern View Post
I stopped watching CW network when smallville went off the air.
iono, Arrow is really good.

Old 12-16-2013, 01:02 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,856,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by technev View Post
Sure about that, lady?
I don't find this guy even remotely "attractive", sorry.

Old 12-16-2013, 05:15 AM

2 posts, read 1,837 times

Old 12-16-2013, 05:27 AM

97 posts, read 147,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I don't find this guy even remotely "attractive", sorry.
You are in the minority - 99% of women would give their right arm (figuratively, hopefully!) to be with this guy. Animal magnetism. Women can't resist.

Old 12-16-2013, 05:38 AM

16,959 posts, read 17,387,962 times
Quote:
You are in the minority - 99% of women would give their right arm (figuratively, hopefully!) to be with this guy. Animal magnetism. Women can't resist.
dude, what's wrong with you? what's with the obsession over this guy that plays in twilight type girly movies?

Old 12-16-2013, 06:50 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,760,784 times
Quote:
You are in the minority - 99% of young teenage girls would give their right arm (figuratively, hopefully!) to be with this guy. Animal magnetism. Young teenage girls can't resist.
There, I fixed it for you.

How old are you again, 16? You're not doing yourself any favours with this sort of nonsense.

Old 12-16-2013, 07:07 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,162,305 times
Quote:

Somebodies got a "Man crush"!!!!! That's cute. It's like your little "Alpha male" is the mere thought of perfection for you. That's cute.

Newsflash: Nobody, I repeat nobody can have 99% of all people. Looks are subjective. Many women will think he looks wimpy/ like a tool/ whatever. But, I digress. I love your enthusiasm for your "man crush". Good luck convincing the world of your theory.

Welcome back most likely previous banned member.

Old 12-16-2013, 07:28 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,991,642 times
Quote:
Sure about that, lady?
I don't watch vampire series so I am not familiar with his fictional character

This actor is attractive, not perfect. His eyebrows are too close to his eyes. His left eyelid droops a little making his left eye look smaller than the right eye. He probably would look better with brown eyes(less girly) His forehead is kind of big.

Having said that he does have a lot of good features(bone structure, eyeshape, nice nose) that overcompensate his flaws. Most people have flaws, even irresistible vampire characters.

He looks a little bit like the lead singer of Train when he was younger. I think Pat is more attractive because he has a rougher look.

Old 12-16-2013, 07:54 AM

36,718 posts, read 31,008,318 times
Quote:
Let me give a celebrity example so people can understand better..............

Damon Salvatore from Vampire Diaries. He is the true alpha - so hot he doesn't have to flirt or be nervous around girls, he simply snaps his fingers and girls coming running. He could abuse them left and right, and yet girls end up apologizing!

Point is, Damon owns women. Women are his playthings. If he were here, he could easily bag every girl at CD, including the married ones. He won't be nice or sensitive, but women will find him irresistible. That's the alpha for you - his mere presence will force girls to surrender and surrender meekly.

That's the alpha male.
He's a vampire, dude. All vampires can do that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships