Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2013, 04:08 AM

10 posts, read 10,892 times

Advertisements

Short story:
Married (open relationship), met new 'christian' single 33 y.o. mom (previously married to a 50+ 'emotionally abusive' dude who got her a green card, not the father though) at a night club back in July this year. After two months she still would not put out. I confessed to her then that I was married, yet in an abusive relationship. She forgave me and said she would support me. Wife finds out, she threatens to go to her church and home unless I tell her EVERYTHING which I did. Next, wife sends her an email telling her everything I told her (that I didn't like her son, that I took her to parking lots to attempt to have sex, etc.). She tells me about email but disregards. She still wont put out (Sept.).
By October, I promised her an IT job (I'm a manager); THEN she begins having wild sex with me, she even suggests odd places like enclosed car wash, to have sex etc. November: She gets a nice IT cert and begin prepping her for the job. Thanksgiving, another 50+ yr old friend of her shows up and allows him to shoulder massage her in front of me; I flipped and broke up with her not because of that but because she hid me from her church friends.
Dec. 2: I take her back and tell her that I will divorce wife so that we begin taking concrete steps. She agrees but doesn't want my job and refuses to have sex. She then changes her mind and takes my job offer again Dec 19; I filed a petition for divorce but nothing else just to show her I filed it. Dec. 20: She forwards me a copy of the email my wife sent her back in September so that I knew what she went through. That night I tried to have sex with her but wasn't successful. I told her that she will have the job but that we'll have to suspend our relationship until I relocate to another dept. or find another job. She thought it was a ridiculous idea and later said I was coming up with excuses to not hire her (which deep down was true).
Dec 21-22: She adds her ex on FB, then has her ex husband's 8 yr old grand kid over for the weekend; nothing more than a little spy for that guy, making all sorts of lovely remarks about her grandpa. The last straw she tells her that 'grandpa still has a crush on you and loves you grandma' while we are all coming back from Chuckecheeses. I drop them off, she stays in the car to apply for the job on my laptop, I felt I was running out of options, I didn't want her to apply, so I ask her to let me go with her on Monday to drop this kid off and she refuses, says she doesn't want me meeting her ex. I then slam the laptop monitor and tell her I'm done being not respected by even an 8 yr old. She attempts to leave and I hold her hand by the wrist and apologize. Then I let her go a few seconds later and leave. Tonight she texted me and said that me getting upset over the comment of an 8 yr old in front of my child (he was still in his car seat) says everything about me and that it's over. I said fine, to let me go pick up my stuff at her place and I did. She comes out with her mom, returns my stuff, allows me to hug and kiss her but warns me that its up to me if this is a happy ending or needs the police involved (wtf??). At that point I leave and just sent her an email, letting her know how I felt about everything (that she had no boundaries with her ex, that she never believed me being in an abusive relationship, that I knew ALL about her past and yet loved her, that I was the only retard that took her and her kid seriously (even offered to adopt him), and that I even thought she had sex with me for the promise of a job (she is hot but she cleans offices at night and used to sell jewelry door to door)... I had spied on her emails before (where I read an email from her ex crying for slamming the door on her kid and to take him back) so I told her that's fine if that's what you want to do, that anyone could lose their temper and slam a dashboard or a door but that was no reason to end a serious lifelong commitment. Last I told her that I had even slept in my car for 4 months so that I could save for a home and wedding. I also told her that I always sensed she would dump me as soon as she found out I filed for divorce as revenge for the intimate stuff I told about us to my wife. I know I am crazy too, but why would she just make a big deal out of my wife's email until now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2013, 06:13 AM

2,826 posts, read 3,992,967 times
You all sound nuts and perfect for each other. Pretty sure I heard about this in a commercial for Lifetime.

Seriously, get your acts together.

Old 12-24-2013, 07:09 AM

11,396 posts, read 24,456,213 times
That's a lot of insane behavior and I think you can get into serious trouble for the "sex for promise of a job" part. She wasn't wearing holey panties, by chance?

Old 12-24-2013, 07:13 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
I don't really think you're crazy. If you WERE crazy, you'd have at least one redeeming quality.

Seriously, did you not get answers in this thread???

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...-take-her.html

And are you divorced/separated or in an open relationship?

I'm nominating this thread for entry into the C-D Crude Hall of Fame, along with the abortion guy and the guy who wanted to have sex with prostitutes during his 3-year-old's visitation weekend.

Old 12-24-2013, 07:20 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
and the guy who wanted to have sex with prostitutes during his 3-year-old's visitation weekend.

Missed that one!

Old 12-24-2013, 07:25 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Missed that one!
It's a classic:

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...d-now-his.html

Old 12-24-2013, 07:54 AM

19,480 posts, read 25,159,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgr68311 View Post
Short story:
Married (open relationship), met new 'christian' single 33 y.o. mom (previously married to a 50+ 'emotionally abusive' dude who got her a green card, not the father though) at a night club back in July this year. After two months she still would not put out. I confessed to her then that I was married, yet in an abusive relationship. She forgave me and said she would support me. Wife finds out, she threatens to go to her church and home unless I tell her EVERYTHING which I did. Next, wife sends her an email telling her everything I told her (that I didn't like her son, that I took her to parking lots to attempt to have sex, etc.). She tells me about email but disregards. She still wont put out (Sept.).
By October, I promised her an IT job (I'm a manager); THEN she begins having wild sex with me, she even suggests odd places like enclosed car wash, to have sex etc. November: She gets a nice IT cert and begin prepping her for the job. Thanksgiving, another 50+ yr old friend of her shows up and allows him to shoulder massage her in front of me; I flipped and broke up with her not because of that but because she hid me from her church friends.
Dec. 2: I take her back and tell her that I will divorce wife so that we begin taking concrete steps. She agrees but doesn't want my job and refuses to have sex. She then changes her mind and takes my job offer again Dec 19; I filed a petition for divorce but nothing else just to show her I filed it. Dec. 20: She forwards me a copy of the email my wife sent her back in September so that I knew what she went through. That night I tried to have sex with her but wasn't successful. I told her that she will have the job but that we'll have to suspend our relationship until I relocate to another dept. or find another job. She thought it was a ridiculous idea and later said I was coming up with excuses to not hire her (which deep down was true).
Dec 21-22: She adds her ex on FB, then has her ex husband's 8 yr old grand kid over for the weekend; nothing more than a little spy for that guy, making all sorts of lovely remarks about her grandpa. The last straw she tells her that 'grandpa still has a crush on you and loves you grandma' while we are all coming back from Chuckecheeses. I drop them off, she stays in the car to apply for the job on my laptop, I felt I was running out of options, I didn't want her to apply, so I ask her to let me go with her on Monday to drop this kid off and she refuses, says she doesn't want me meeting her ex. I then slam the laptop monitor and tell her I'm done being not respected by even an 8 yr old. She attempts to leave and I hold her hand by the wrist and apologize. Then I let her go a few seconds later and leave. Tonight she texted me and said that me getting upset over the comment of an 8 yr old in front of my child (he was still in his car seat) says everything about me and that it's over. I said fine, to let me go pick up my stuff at her place and I did. She comes out with her mom, returns my stuff, allows me to hug and kiss her but warns me that its up to me if this is a happy ending or needs the police involved (wtf??). At that point I leave and just sent her an email, letting her know how I felt about everything (that she had no boundaries with her ex, that she never believed me being in an abusive relationship, that I knew ALL about her past and yet loved her, that I was the only retard that took her and her kid seriously (even offered to adopt him), and that I even thought she had sex with me for the promise of a job (she is hot but she cleans offices at night and used to sell jewelry door to door)... I had spied on her emails before (where I read an email from her ex crying for slamming the door on her kid and to take him back) so I told her that's fine if that's what you want to do, that anyone could lose their temper and slam a dashboard or a door but that was no reason to end a serious lifelong commitment. Last I told her that I had even slept in my car for 4 months so that I could save for a home and wedding. I also told her that I always sensed she would dump me as soon as she found out I filed for divorce as revenge for the intimate stuff I told about us to my wife. I know I am crazy too, but why would she just make a big deal out of my wife's email until now?
I think that I better "wash my eyes out with good strong soap" after reading this trash. And on Christmas Eve, too. Yuck!

Old 12-24-2013, 09:36 AM

2,758 posts, read 4,959,719 times
There was a post not long ago about a woman who was getting attention from some manager type offering her a job, and she wasnt sure how to handle it. She was married, to an older guy she didnt love, and was in US and marriage for a green card.

This thread sounds like the other side of her story.
Co-inkidink?

OP, this is so convoluted, I dont have much to offer. Try to stay out of legal trouble, as I see that as the progression of things to come for you, as that would be the only missing piece of the story.... unless you include a previous career as a dolphin trainer and a water accident, vampires, and a sneaky Russian ballet instructor.... Wait a minute, is this how the second movie begins?

Old 12-24-2013, 09:41 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Everyone over 18 in the OP's story belongs in prison.

Merry Christmas!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships