Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2014, 09:54 PM

5,334 posts, read 6,124,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
My POINT was that the minute a woman mentions anything about being overweight, dozens of people (usually men) will jump in to point out how easy or simple it is to ecause he thought I was too fat, but I was perfectly happy wi to men.

It is a disheartening, neverending loop that most women deal with every day (you would look better if you just did XYZ!) that most men cannot fathom.
I dont know i think short men can fathom some discrmination which they have NO control over..As hard as it is for you to lose weight its at least doable growing taller is not..

Old 02-10-2014, 09:57 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,174,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
I dont know i think short men can fathom some discrmination which they have NO control over..As hard as it is for you to lose weight its at least doable growing taller is not..
Chinese leg extension surgery is here to help! It's perfectly safe and not illegal at all!

Old 02-10-2014, 10:57 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,464,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
I understand what you are saying, but I disagree. Women are constantly being told what to change (that they CAN change) because they are not good enough as they are. Examples: Wear makeup, don't wear makeup, color your gray, wax your...everything, do ------ with your hair, get contacts because glasses are unattractive, lose weight if you're too heavy, gain weight if you're too skinny, and if you're ugly you can always get plastic surgery.

Old 02-10-2014, 11:02 PM

527 posts, read 602,827 times
Quote:
And I just want to say, that the conversation at this point is all theoretical - I'm not mooning over this guy or hoping he will change his mind.
Right, of course not. That's why you created an internet thread about him and have been maintaining it for 28 pages over the course of a week. Not hung up on him in the least, are you?

Old 02-10-2014, 11:04 PM

442 posts, read 590,919 times
Quote:
I mean, really, what gives?

And yes, everyone is allowed to have their preferences, as has been discussed *ad nauseam* on this forum.

So guys, explain to me rejecting a woman as too heavy - without ever having met her or interacted with her - when, relatively speaking, he is heavier than she is?
If he's not attracted to heavy women, then he's not attracted to heavy women. Whether he's skinny or heavy, makes no difference. preferences are still preferences.

Old 02-10-2014, 11:04 PM

527 posts, read 602,827 times
Quote:
And then there is the assumption that the woman should be losing weight. What if I the scenario had been the guy didn't like me because he thought I was too fat, but I was perfectly happy with my size? I still would have had certain posters telling me I needed to lose weight so I could look acceptable to men.
No, you'd probably have most posters telling you to forget him and move on with your life, kind of like we're all telling you now. He's not attracted to you. Find someone who is. The end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by californiawomann5 View Post
If he's not attracted to heavy women, then he's not attracted to heavy women. Whether he's skinny or heavy, makes no difference. preferences are still preferences.
^This.

Old 02-10-2014, 11:14 PM

7,954 posts, read 8,244,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Why?

I find fat men repulsive as nature intended.

It is a clear indicator they sit on their arse.

Men's metabolisms run faster, they have less fat by design because they don't have to nurture new life nor put up wish the associated hormonal shifts.

Even the fittest of women gain kilos overnight at certain times of the month. Men have to deal with none of it.

They don't have to ovulate, produce babies or milk, or overcome every hormone screaming at them to gain/keep weight for the future famine that will probably never come.

So no, my post is not a joke.

Fat men have small penises and very little control of what they do have. No thanks.

If they're lazy, and can't perform sexually, are they really "men" at all, or just overgrown babies?

I'll let the frustrated wives answer that.
And yet there are still women that date fat men and fat women who struggle to find dates. Not too mention new moms that work hard to stay in shape.

Old 02-10-2014, 11:15 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,464,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucktownbabe View Post
No, you'd probably have most posters telling you to forget him and move on with your life, kind of like we're all telling you now. He's not attracted to you. Find someone who is. The end.
I have literally never met the guy. There's nothing to get hung up on.

I find the thread entertaining. If people keep posting, I'll keep responding.

Old 02-11-2014, 06:59 AM

24,644 posts, read 38,751,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Why?

I find fat men repulsive as nature intended.
The feeling is mutual.

Old 02-11-2014, 07:22 AM

339 posts, read 380,894 times
Quote:
I understand what you are saying, but I disagree. Women are constantly being told what to change (that they CAN change) because they are not good enough as they are. Examples: Wear makeup, don't wear makeup, color your gray, wax your...everything, do ------ with your hair, get contacts because glasses are unattractive, lose weight if you're too heavy, gain weight if you're too skinny, and if you're ugly you can always get plastic surgery.
I tend to stay away from people who consider themselves disadvantaged because of their sex, or pawn off their own shortcomings on "unfair societal standards," and/or eagerly jump at the chance to play the victim.

You are doing all three.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships