Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 11:17 PM

17 posts, read 20,018 times

Advertisements

I am an International student. We met in college. We have been dating for 13 months. One month ago, we moved in together. We only had sex once for the last two weeks. But I caught him doing masturbate everyday. I talked to him about this problem before. But he said we have our whole life time to do sex and he doesn't to want to get tried of it too soon. Also, he doesn't like to do tongue kiss or foreplay. He told me that tongue kiss and foreplay only happen on TV shows.
I don't like to argue with him about sex everyday. But i got really upset sometimes. I don't want rest of my life like this. Women have sexual needs too!!
WHAT SHOULD I DO???
By the way, I am not fat. I am 120 lb, 5'6", C+ boobs and nice looking feet.

Sorry for my grammar mistakes if there is any.

Old 02-09-2014, 11:20 PM

Is there something I don't understand about white boys?

Old 02-09-2014, 11:26 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,132,345 times
As a white boy, I would choose sex with my gf every chance I got.

How is the rest of your relationship?

Old 02-09-2014, 11:26 PM

102,202 posts, read 107,842,460 times
You need to get a new boyfriend. You need to leave this guy immediately. Denying you these things and making excuses (he's LYING!) is the sign of an abusive personality. He doesn't care about you and your happiness. That much is clear. You need to leave him so that you can find a normal person, someone who would enjoy kissing you and having sex with you, and who would treat you well and would want you to be happy. Your boyfriend is not a normal person. Good luck.

Old 02-09-2014, 11:32 PM

2,728 posts, read 2,698,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imxss View Post
Also, he doesn't like to do tongue kiss or foreplay. .
If you like it, get yourself a man who likes it I am a tongue kiss lover and would not marry a guy who does not like it. It is just too big part of my love life.

Old 02-09-2014, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You need to get a new boyfriend. You need to leave this guy immediately. Denying you these things and making excuses (he's LYING!) is the sign of an abusive personality. He doesn't care about you and your happiness. That much is clear. You need to leave him so that you can find a normal person, someone who would enjoy kissing you and having sex with you, and who would treat you well and would want you to be happy. Your boyfriend is not a normal person. Good luck.
He like to kiss me but not tongue kiss. I think about leaving him sometimes. But I cannot make my mind. I am worried that my next bf maybe even worse.

Old 02-09-2014, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
As a white boy, I would choose sex with my gf every chance I got.

How is the rest of your relationship?
Rest of my relationship is ok. He is nice to me for other things. He drives me to places and pick me up. He also does most of the cleaning of our apartment. But he plays video games a lot and doesn't care much about school. He gets frustrated over small things very easily sometimes. And He promised me that he will buy me handbags but he never did ):

Old 02-10-2014, 12:04 AM

102,202 posts, read 107,842,460 times
Quote:
He like to kiss me but not tongue kiss. I think about leaving him sometimes. But I cannot make my mind. I am worried that my next bf maybe even worse.
You need to take more time to observe someone and to get to know him before having sex and getting involved as bf/gf. Be more careful with who you choose.
Quote:
But he plays video games a lot and doesn't care much about school. He gets frustrated over small things very easily sometimes.
This is not a mature person. And if you're so concerned about handbags, and don't know how to find a boyfriend who is mature and treats you well, maybe you're not mature enough for a relationship yet, either. You should probably focus on your studies for now.

Old 02-10-2014, 12:20 AM

7,400 posts, read 6,367,825 times
Nice looking feet!? Wow! Do you have nice hands, too?

Old 02-10-2014, 12:26 AM

4,751 posts, read 5,437,466 times
He is either gay or asexual (not interested in sex). Kissing and foreplay DO INDEED happen in normal, healthy relationships.

Time to break up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships