Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How old are you?
Under 18 3 3.41%
18-21 5 5.68%
22-30 24 27.27%
31 and older 56 63.64%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2014, 06:52 PM

746 posts, read 866,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
You sound more depressed than cynical.
Oh phew, depression can be fixed! It can be fixed right? Some people seem to never get rid of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2014, 06:59 PM

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
You sound more depressed than cynical.
He sounds like an 18 year old to me.
Some advice?
Don't ask people online to define yourself to you.
Online...everyone is cynical and/or depressed.
Define you.

Old 03-05-2014, 07:46 PM

8,323 posts, read 13,453,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I have depends on.
Depends on what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Lol you can hang with us old farts.Can you pass me my glasses I need to make sure this is bengay and not hemroid cream.
Back when I used to go down to the beach to play basketball or volleyball, I used to keep a bottle of Ben-gay and sun block. One time, I was in a rush on used Ben-gay on my face instead! Well, needless to say, I tanned before I even stepped out of the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MynameisnotPeter View Post
I couldn't get a relationship IN school, and friendships wasn't always easy!
Man, you take life way too seriously, especially for at such a young age. This will lead to depression and even worse. Take it easy and try to enjoy your youth!

If you don't have any friends, then look for a ways to make some but don't bother making friends if you are not going to hang out with them and enjoy yourself. Don't diss people because they make small talk, most conversations are small talk. People will get into deeper, more meaningful and personal conversations once they get to know you and trust you, naturally. You cannot rush certain things, this is one of those things. People avoid those who are depressing, arrogant or conceited.

Be cool, relax and enjoy yourself, and F you for making me feel so damn old at a relatively young age!

Now, go fly a kite!

Old 03-05-2014, 08:09 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,637,077 times
24 here. Been visiting for a few years though...

Old 03-05-2014, 08:34 PM

746 posts, read 866,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post
Depends on what?

Back when I used to go down to the beach to play basketball or volleyball, I used to keep a bottle of Ben-gay and sun block. One time, I was in a rush on used Ben-gay on my face instead! Well, needless to say, I tanned before I even stepped out of the car.

Man, you take life way too seriously, especially for at such a young age. This will lead to depression and even worse. Take it easy and try to enjoy your youth!

If you don't have any friends, then look for a ways to make some but don't bother making friends if you are not going to hang out with them and enjoy yourself. Don't diss people because they make small talk, most conversations are small talk. People will get into deeper, more meaningful and personal conversations once they get to know you and trust you, naturally. You cannot rush certain things, this is one of those things. People avoid those who are depressing, arrogant or conceited.

Be cool, relax and enjoy yourself, and F you for making me feel so damn old at a relatively young age!

Now, go fly a kite!
If by youth you mean 18, whats there to emjoy about it? I don't have the stereotypical 18 year old life! The only good thing is patents pay for living but besides that life ain't real enjoyable.

Old 03-05-2014, 08:51 PM

n/a posts
i'd give like the world to be 18 again

you owe it to yourself to enjoy life.

if you're not happy, then change until you are!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships