Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2014, 08:58 PM

4 posts, read 10,992 times

Advertisements

I know this may seem like a stupid question, but I am just curious. I know every guy is different, but my guy friend is clearly sexually attracted to me to the point where I think it's crude, haha! He grabs my ass constantly when he's drunk, and he's always adjusting his pants, and when he hugged me he even said to me "Feel my boner?" I thought he was kidding, but he wasn't, LMAO! He's always looking at me, and then just a couple of days ago he liked wagged his tongue at me, LMFAO! It was so piggish, haha! I was disgusted, and he is constantly staring at my boobs, like where he doesn't even care if I see him staring.

Just curious, cause I know every guy is different, but what goes through your mind specifically when you are sexually attracted to a woman? Please tell your specific thoughts, haha. Since he shows signs that he is clearly interested in me (sexually) does this mean that is all? Like he's just sexually attracted to me nothing more? Could a guy that is sexually attracted to a woman have it progress into a relationship? Or no? Please answer, cause I am so curious! Haha! Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2014, 09:05 PM

12,966 posts, read 9,647,406 times
Sexually attracted = sex

Old 03-10-2014, 11:10 PM

5,128 posts, read 9,838,350 times
How old are you?

Old 03-10-2014, 11:52 PM

19,968 posts, read 30,204,524 times
I hope she makes me breakfast

Old 03-11-2014, 04:38 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,723,992 times
Which head are you referring to?

Old 03-11-2014, 05:06 AM

2,186 posts, read 4,571,565 times
What's with all the haha crap? Clearly, if you think he's so piggish and crude why do you want to be his friend? Men and women can definitely be friends but once you throw in sex it totally changes the relationship on both sides of the spectrum. Men and women are just different in what they feel emotionally and their expectations are different. I think you're trolling here for some explicit innuendo and likely to get just that - but if you're over the age of oh, maybe 10 - you know exactly what guys are thinking about when they're sexually attracted to you. Hell, they can become sexually attracted to a watermelon - so get over yourself....geez...

Old 03-11-2014, 08:56 AM

4 posts, read 10,992 times
I'm sorry! I'm not trolling at all! I just am curious what goes through a guy's mind when he's sexually attracted to a woman, that's all! Like I am just wondering specific thoughts. Sorry about all the Haha's I think it's piggish but in the same breath kinda funny, I don't know. I'm asking a legit question though. I am 19 years old. He's 23.

Old 03-11-2014, 09:24 AM

24,479 posts, read 10,804,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born_Stupid View Post
I'm sorry! I'm not trolling at all! I just am curious what goes through a guy's mind when he's sexually attracted to a woman, that's all! Like I am just wondering specific thoughts. Sorry about all the Haha's I think it's piggish but in the same breath kinda funny, I don't know. I'm asking a legit question though. I am 19 years old. He's 23.
Use some common sense - do you enjoy getting gropped by a drunk? Do you enjoy others watching it? How will you be perceived by your friends when the relationship is over?
What goes through your head? Not much difference:>)

Old 03-11-2014, 11:25 AM

8,011 posts, read 8,203,754 times
I think this belongs on the intimate relationships forum.

Old 03-11-2014, 02:39 PM

6,033 posts, read 6,142,488 times
As a guy, and a bit cattier than most guys, I handle it like women do (in a sense):

Sly smile, nice remark or two, and lean in a bit close (if appropriate) when speaking-with. Laugh a little at what they say in-return, cue off their body language if there is a touch of mutual interest. Sometimes yes, sometimes no, of course. Women know these things, you're generally much more sophisticated than men at flirting.

I can't help but be a bit playful around women I'm attracted too. I handled things like a goof/churl when I was in my teens and 20s, too, like most guys.

What "goes through my mind" is "how can I catch this woman's attention and make her like me, hear me out, and discover how great we could be together." "Together" possibly being next 15 minutes in the broom closet, or perhaps longer-term. Older I get, bigger-picture I see, but that's to be expected.

Your "friend" is nothing of the sort, miss: he's on your "friend ladder" (your measurement scale) and wants to be on the "good (real) ladder". He's trying to ladder-jump in a crude and stupid way (1)

If you can, let him down. That's hard to do, because it's conflict, but is the kindest thing to do.

Unless you want him to ladder-jump. Hey, if-so power to you both.

(1) Search term: "Ladder Theory"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships