Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 02:58 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,302,584 times

Advertisements

I'm too tired to even think about anything but fresh popcorn for this one............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2014, 03:02 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,777,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
Yes, I care. I prefer average, slightly overweight or fit build.

Excessive body hair is not my thing, and that goes for back hair. I just don't find it appealing.

Six to seven inches with some nice girth is good for me.

So long as he's "slightly overweight," and it depends on his build/frame.

I'm not really attracted to very lean men. My ex husband, at his ideal weight, is around 185 lbs, at 5'10". He was around 190 toward the end of our marriage, and he was in the military. He didn't maintain this weight, mind you, but this was a good weight for him (his highest was 235 during our marriage). The partner after was 6 ft and around 215 lbs, and the one following was 5'10" and 175 lbs. My current beau is 6'2" and 210 lbs, though competition weight is around 202.

I adore the male physique. My beau has a damn good physique, and I love to ogle it, and am big on body (to include c*ck) worship. I LOVE nice arms. :swoon:
There was a guy who did a study on a college campus, video can be found on youtube. He walked around with a ruler asking women to look it over and then point to the length they would prefer in a penis size. The amazing thing about this is most women, when actually looking at ruler were shocked just how big 7 or more inches was. This gave credence that most women are clueless about what actually inches are. They're boyfriends all telling them they are 8 inches when they are 5.5 or 6. LOL. But when they actually looked at a ruler and pointed to a size they would prefer, almost all went around 6 inches. A few chose 7 inches and a few 5 inches. Not a single girl of the hundred or so went above 7.5 inches.

My point? When women run around screaming they want at least 7 inches or 8 inches or whatever, deduct about 1.5 inches as she has been lied to all her life and you'll probably be close to what she really might enjoy.

Me? I'm 7.25" thick and last as long as she tells me to.

Old 03-12-2014, 03:07 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,046,776 times
I already mentioned it earlier women have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to penis size. I often say size doesn't matter because I fit in a perfect range a little above average but I feel bad with guys below 4 inches lol

Old 03-12-2014, 03:13 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,021,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Stick-shift is fun, too. Chk-chk rrrrrrRRRRRR, chk-chk rrrrrrrrrrRRRRRR. Just make sure you don't pop the clutch.
Yup, I've had partners play "shift gears" before. One got into it, like she was drag racing. I yelped and said, "It's not a real shifter!"

Old 03-12-2014, 03:19 PM

31,077 posts, read 22,130,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
There was a guy who did a study on a college campus, video can be found on youtube. He walked around with a ruler asking women to look it over and then point to the length they would prefer in a penis size. The amazing thing about this is most women, when actually looking at ruler were shocked just how big 7 or more inches was. This gave credence that most women are clueless about what actually inches are. They're boyfriends all telling them they are 8 inches when they are 5.5 or 6. LOL. But when they actually looked at a ruler and pointed to a size they would prefer, almost all went around 6 inches. A few chose 7 inches and a few 5 inches. Not a single girl of the hundred or so went above 7.5 inches.

My point? When women run around screaming they want at least 7 inches or 8 inches or whatever, deduct about 1.5 inches as she has been lied to all her life and you'll probably be close to what she really might enjoy.

If your really that most women wouldn't want yours either

Old 03-12-2014, 03:22 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,046,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
If your really that most women wouldn't want yours either
lol you seem to know a lot about penis's Jaun?

Old 03-12-2014, 03:35 PM

Quote:
I have never once measured myself. Maybe I will tonight.

Old 03-12-2014, 03:59 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,777,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
I have never once measured myself. Maybe I will tonight.
Oh come on man, every dude has measured himself!

Old 03-12-2014, 04:58 PM

4,043 posts, read 2,716,720 times
I love the male form! Mmmmmmm

Old 03-12-2014, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Oh come on man, every dude has measured himself!
Never have. I've always assumed guys talked about size either in humor or out of insecurity. But I am curious enough I may break out my measuring tape measure tonight when I get home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships