Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 08:21 PM

457 posts, read 693,974 times

Advertisements

You're either trolling or completely clueless. Get out of the house, and call the damn police.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2014, 08:28 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
she cant get out of the house (hes got HIS gun out) shes only allowed to get on the internet.

Old 03-21-2014, 10:54 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkilooney87 View Post
OK this is how it started. My boyfriend took me off the streets and drugs about a year ago. It all started out good until 6 months in the relationship and he beat me for almost 7 hours straight. I was pregnant at the time and I had lost the baby. I had forgave him and stayed in the relationship. I stayed with him because he said he wouldn't do it again. About a month passed and he did it again except it didn't last as long but he did choke me until I blacked out. I called the police then. The police didn't find him but he came back and apologized. And yes I took him back. The beating went on until about new years. When I tried to leave he had threatened me. About a week ago I tried to leave and he had put a glot40 to my head and threatened to kill me. I heard him pull the clasp back. But he didn't pull the trigger. I am really scared. What do I do when he want let me use the phone. And he's always with me. Like he smokes crack and that's why but I'm getting tired of all of it. When shall I leave
You need to leave him. Or you could live in fear and let him abuse you. Your choice.

Old 03-21-2014, 11:11 AM

11,798 posts, read 12,035,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
The first thing you should do is go on CD and make a thread.

Why are you posting this here instead of talking to the authorities?
No kidding. Nothing like making a mockery of domestic violence and abuse. No one believes that a woman who is truly being victimized will have the time and ability to register on CD, of all places, and specifically post her plight in the ever-controversial intimate relationships section.

Old 03-21-2014, 12:47 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,299,963 times
Quote:
OK this is how it started. My boyfriend took me off the streets and drugs about a year ago. It all started out good until 6 months in the relationship and he beat me for almost 7 hours straight. I was pregnant at the time and I had lost the baby. I had forgave him and stayed in the relationship. I stayed with him because he said he wouldn't do it again. About a month passed and he did it again except it didn't last as long but he did choke me until I blacked out. I called the police then. The police didn't find him but he came back and apologized. And yes I took him back. The beating went on until about new years. When I tried to leave he had threatened me. About a week ago I tried to leave and he had put a glot40 to my head and threatened to kill me. I heard him pull the clasp back. But he didn't pull the trigger. I am really scared. What do I do when he want let me use the phone. And he's always with me. Like he smokes crack and that's why but I'm getting tired of all of it. When shall I leave
What is a 'glot40' ? The 0.40 caliber Glock is the model 22, and it does not have an exposed hammer (it is fired by a pre-set internal striker), so I am not sure what "clasp" you heard him pull back. Try to get a picture or a serial number and I might be of assistance in identifying the handgun type so that you can be more precise next time.

Old 03-22-2014, 06:15 PM

39,232 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
OK this is how it started. My boyfriend took me off the streets and drugs about a year ago. It all started out good until 6 months in the relationship and he beat me for almost 7 hours straight. I was pregnant at the time and I had lost the baby. I had forgave him and stayed in the relationship. I stayed with him because he said he wouldn't do it again.
Seven hours of domestic violence leads to miscarriage, I am sorry, but doctor(s) who examined ya should have reported to authority.

Old 03-22-2014, 09:05 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,244,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
she cant get out of the house (hes got HIS gun out) shes only allowed to get on the internet.

email the police?

Does she have no family or friends with computers?

No she's a troll living under a bridge. No internet under the bridge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships