Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 10:34 AM

26 posts, read 25,855 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonebusydude View Post
I have a question for the guys on here. What would you advise me to do to get my hunting instincts back for the opposite sex, I have been single for a while now and I feel have have lost them and it's cost me plenty of good potential relationships.

Just a little info about me, I'm in my early twenties, formally employed, I play coed sports. I have only had one relationship in the past which lasted 2 years. I'm a pretty average male except I dont drink smoke or go out to clubs.
Approach. Close the sale.

Try different markets (hunting grounds if you will) as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2014, 11:19 AM

13,669 posts, read 9,744,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
You either have it or you don't.
And if the OP "doesn’t have it", what is he supposed to do – crawl under a rock and die?

Old 03-29-2014, 12:30 PM

3 posts, read 2,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry_Sellers View Post
I'll tell you how I got my hunting skills. And for the record, I'm not talking about women, I'm talking about actually hunting: deer, turkeys, wild hogs....

I went out and hunted.
Lol. you guys here are very funny, I should have used modern terminology to describe the situation, but they is truth in some of the jokes.

Maybe I will try different markets and go hunting for real

Old 03-29-2014, 12:34 PM

3 posts, read 2,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohio_peasant View Post
And if the OP "doesn’t have it", what is he supposed to do – crawl under a rock and die?

I think this what he is suggesting, that I dont have hunting instincts. Well I wouldnt necessarily say that, I get laid on the regular but not by women I want to be with, its easier to get laid than find someone you about. Thats where I am having the trouble.

By the way I am not being help by my early professional success which is attracting the wrong type of women (gold diggers).

Old 03-29-2014, 08:46 PM

457 posts, read 694,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Picture her bouncing up and down on you on your King sized bed. That should work.
And we have a winner.

Old 03-30-2014, 11:47 AM

32,678 posts, read 48,163,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonebusydude View Post
...........and it's cost me plenty of good potential relationships. ................
I dont drink smoke or go out to clubs.
If it is a relationship you are hoping for (that's what you are saying, right?), then bars aren't the best place. The other men in the bar are looking for no-strings-attached, quickie sex and the women who are decent human beings, ie:relationship material, all have their guards up, if they are even in there at all.

For a relationship, you go to the sports and hobby type of clubs, do activities, get together with friends. That's where you meet women who have the same interests that you do and who aren't dropping their pants for every man who buys them a beer.

The not smoking is an enormous plus for you. The majority of women see smoking as a deal breaker.

I consider the not drinking to be a plus, and if it isn't a plus to other women, it certainly is not a minus.

If you are religious, attend church and maybe try several different churches. If you do outdoor activities there are casual groups that get together to hike, ride bikes, canoe, bird watch, or many other types of activities.

If you do volunteer work, most of the ladies are older, but many of them have daughters, or granddaughters your age. If you are a decent hardworking pleasant guy, they will start scheming to introduce you.

If you are political, go and work for your party. Most of the volunteers there are young people.

Take classes of the type where the students have to speak to each other: art, foreign language, public speaking...

Hanging out in bars and asking every woman in there to have sex with you isn't really hunting. It is nothing but lazy. If you are going to hunt, you must get out there and hunt. Hunting includes the search.

Old 03-30-2014, 11:57 AM

26,699 posts, read 41,790,954 times
May I submit the John Henderson method for motivation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIIbj6mYJLU

Old 03-30-2014, 12:28 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,164,328 times

Old 03-30-2014, 04:04 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,382,099 times
After I got out of relationships I usually felt like Austin Powers when he lost his mojo. Never lasted too long though.. YEAHHHH BABYYYY!

Old 03-30-2014, 04:10 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,677,744 times
Watch nature shows with animals, especially carnivores.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships