Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2015, 12:49 PM

1 posts, read 4,781 times

Advertisements

i am 18, my girlfriend is 17. we've been dating for 1 year now and are happily in love. sure we fight about things, but we make up and everything gets better. now coming into this relationship she was not a Virgin, and had multiple sexual partners however I was a Virgin. it never bothered me in the past that she was with other guys because I know she is faithful to me now. now we both have different viewpoints on sex but we respected each other's beliefs. my decision to be a virgin wasn't religion or anything like that. I just wanted my first time to be special and with someone I love. she made it very clear that she didn't care how long we had to wait and that she would wait until I was ready. well one night we were sexting and I finally felt ready and I told her. we made plans to hang out the next day. we where together all day and had an amazing time, then once it got late we started to get intimate. it was fun but eventually she said she was tired from everything we did that day and just wasn't in the mood anymore. I was completely fine with this and we just lied there holding eachother for a while. then she turned to me and said she changed her mind. we started making out ferociously, and I put on a condom. we started having sex and everything seemed fine until she looked really bored and not into it after a few minutes and even took out her phone and started playing on it. I immediately pulled out and started asking what was wrong and such and she just said that she really wasn't in the mood but she wanted to please me. so basically my first time was 5 minutes of doing someone with their phone out and not into it at all and we didn't even finish. this hurt me because she knows just how important this was for me and she completely ruined it. she hasn't even apologized or anything and she knows how important this was to me. now she gets mad at me when I don't want to fool around or have sex again, mainly because I'm still hurt. I just feel like all this waiting was for nothing and completely wasted. but, I love this girl to death and have no intentions of braking up with her or anything like that. I really want to talk to her about this but I know she'll freak out and start a fight, which I don't want. I've told her that this seriously set me back and I don't think I'll be ready again for sex anytime soon and she thinks I'm joking. but I'm not, I could easily see waiting atleast some months before I even think about sex again. I'm just really hurt by this and don't know what to do or say. help?

Old 01-14-2015, 12:54 PM

22,600 posts, read 47,707,443 times
On her phone and you "love this girl to death and have no intentions of braking up with her or anything like that"?

Surely you can do better than that....

Old 01-14-2015, 01:05 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,424,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbitsand11223344 View Post
i am 18, my girlfriend is 17. we've been dating for 1 year now and are happily in love. sure we fight about things, but we make up and everything gets better. now coming into this relationship she was not a Virgin, and had multiple sexual partners however I was a Virgin. it never bothered me in the past that she was with other guys because I know she is faithful to me now. now we both have different viewpoints on sex but we respected each other's beliefs. my decision to be a virgin wasn't religion or anything like that. I just wanted my first time to be special and with someone I love. she made it very clear that she didn't care how long we had to wait and that she would wait until I was ready. well one night we were sexting and I finally felt ready and I told her. we made plans to hang out the next day. we where together all day and had an amazing time, then once it got late we started to get intimate. it was fun but eventually she said she was tired from everything we did that day and just wasn't in the mood anymore. I was completely fine with this and we just lied there holding eachother for a while. then she turned to me and said she changed her mind. we started making out ferociously, and I put on a condom. we started having sex and everything seemed fine until she looked really bored and not into it after a few minutes and even took out her phone and started playing on it. I immediately pulled out and started asking what was wrong and such and she just said that she really wasn't in the mood but she wanted to please me. so basically my first time was 5 minutes of doing someone with their phone out and not into it at all and we didn't even finish. this hurt me because she knows just how important this was for me and she completely ruined it. she hasn't even apologized or anything and she knows how important this was to me. now she gets mad at me when I don't want to fool around or have sex again, mainly because I'm still hurt. I just feel like all this waiting was for nothing and completely wasted. but, I love this girl to death and have no intentions of braking up with her or anything like that. I really want to talk to her about this but I know she'll freak out and start a fight, which I don't want. I've told her that this seriously set me back and I don't think I'll be ready again for sex anytime soon and she thinks I'm joking. but I'm not, I could easily see waiting atleast some months before I even think about sex again. I'm just really hurt by this and don't know what to do or say. help?
Dump this skanky h0.

Old 01-14-2015, 01:15 PM

132 posts, read 181,751 times
Your first time no matter how good your intentions/imagination usually doesn't happen like you imagine it, but in your case took out her phone? You are 18 try again with someone else, the board collectively gives you a mulligan and you are a virgin again

Old 01-14-2015, 01:24 PM

3,393 posts, read 4,013,501 times
Have you checked the age of consent in your state?

Old 01-14-2015, 01:29 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,397,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
On her phone and you "love this girl to death and have no intentions of braking up with her or anything like that"?

Surely you can do better than that....
This is what I was going to say.

Why the hell would you love this selfish troll to death?

Old 01-14-2015, 01:34 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,902,659 times
OMG...NOOOOOO...she wasn't playing on her phone at all!

Dude to dude, she was waiting to record your O-face for blackmail later. These B****'s are crazy. Nothing sacred anymore

To be 18 again, so naive, so very very naive.

Old 01-14-2015, 01:36 PM

36,543 posts, read 30,891,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbitsand11223344 View Post
i am 18, my girlfriend is 17. well one night we were sexting and I finally felt ready and I told her.
we started having sex and everything seemed fine until she looked really bored and not into it after a few minutes and even took out her phone and started playing on it.
Cant really say Im surprised. This was bound to happen eventually (not specifically to you) with the sexting, cant stay off my phone because I'd rather live in a virtual world as the real one generation.

Old 01-14-2015, 01:38 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,757,428 times
Five minutes first time? Hmmmm......

Old 01-14-2015, 01:39 PM

564 posts, read 747,803 times
Assuming this is real, first I'm sorry you feel bad, it must suck to have a first time like that, with that said, sorry to say but you sound like a wimp.

She didn't mind not having sex with you because she was already having plenty of sex with some other guy or guys. I think she felt sorry for you and thought, "ok, let's just do this so this poor bastard gets his first time" even though she wasn't in the mood (I think she's not very attracted to you), then she changed her mind in the middle and stopped it and changed her mind again, probably thinking "oh hell, we're here already anyway, let's get this thing over once and for all". Still, it was pretty cold to pull out the phone and start playing with it.

Anyway, what is this talk about waiting months to have sex again? Stop looking at this as some otherworldly, perfect experience, it's just sex, enjoy it. I think you and your girlfriend are simply not compatible so go find another one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships