Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2014, 09:01 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimR76 View Post
OK, flame away.

Do straight women as a whole actually LIKE men sexually? Or in any way at all? I mean, like and desire NORMAL men, not just the 5% that look like The Rock or *insert hot dude-of-the-week here*..
Depends. I saw a lady made a comment on another forum that "I love men"

I don't love just any men, the thought by itself is pretty disturbing.

I loved several men in my past and when I was in relationship with them, I thought about having sex with them every 2 seconds.

A lot of these depend on sexual, emotional, physical, spiritual compatibility and chemistry.

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 04-12-2014 at 09:12 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2014, 09:02 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Sex is play. Go play!

That's it. It's playtime for adults. That simple. Just play!

Old 04-12-2014, 09:03 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,033,106 times
Quote:
So I'm supposed to abandon my wife and children, make her do even MORE around the house, so she's so exhausted she can't even talk, and that's going to excite her?

So I'm supposed to "excite" her. What exactly does that mean? I know what it means, but I don't know what excites her.
A little more critical thinking might be helpful. You are on a free message board and have no idea about anyone who is replying to you. I wouldn't put any stock into an article such as this, posted by a brand new member. This person could be a 15 year old boy for all we know. Not all replies to a thread will have value or be even worth considering.

Old 04-12-2014, 09:10 AM

179 posts, read 308,704 times
Let me clear up a few things:

1. Yes, my wife has FB friends that have a bad attitude about sex in a private group in particular. Yes, she still posts there. To her credit, she was trying to take a more positive approach during that conversation. She was actually selling sex with their spouses as a good thing to them. That shows HUGE growth on her part.

2. I do complain here a lot. It's an anonymous way to vent and get some more ideas. It also helps keep me from saying something ot my wife that I may regret later on. Or, just a way to phrase something I want to say. It gives me some perspective.

3. I love my wife. Very much.

4. I might be complaining about the female gender in general too much. However, I'll fully admit my own gender sucks, too. We can be major jerks, come across as uncaring (most of us do care, but can't show it), and have no ability to understand cues or nuances. We need direct communication and that can cause problems in our interactions with women. I speak of straight men only, I often think gay guys have it easier. For that matter, so do lesbian women.

5. I'm not a bad guy.

Old 04-12-2014, 09:18 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,768 times
Quote:

1. Yes, my wife has FB friends that have a bad attitude about sex in a private group in particular. Yes, she still posts there. To her credit, she was trying to take a more positive approach during that conversation. She was actually selling sex with their spouses as a good thing to them. That shows HUGE growth on her part.

2. I do complain here a lot. It's an anonymous way to vent and get some more ideas. It also helps keep me from saying something ot my wife that I may regret later on. Or, just a way to phrase something I want to say. It gives me some perspective.

4. I might be complaining about the female gender in general too much. However, I'll fully admit my own gender sucks, too. We can be major jerks, come across as uncaring (most of us do care, but can't show it), and have no ability to understand cues or nuances. We need direct communication and that can cause problems in our interactions with women. I speak of straight men only, I often think gay guys have it easier. For that matter, so do lesbian women.

5. I'm not a bad guy.
Bit curious as to how was she selling sex with their spouses as a good thing to them as that may be an insight on to why she didn't have a positive attitude to having sex with you.

Old 04-12-2014, 09:21 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,856,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
That's it. It's playtime for adults. That simple. Just play!
I like that!

Old 04-12-2014, 09:25 AM

1,503 posts, read 1,856,499 times
Quote:

5. I'm not a bad guy.
I get it, I really do. You can be anonymous on the web. Sometimes it's nice. You can talk about things you can't always talk to your best friend or spouse about, at least not as bluntly.

I don't doubt that you love your wife, or want only the very best.

However, I'll be contrary to some of the posters here. There are women who just don't like sex that much, and they're perfectly happy being that way. I've never been that way, but one of my "bffs" - I can't believe I just typed that term since I usually hate it-is exactly like your wife. Like your wife, she's been finally moving slightly more in the pro-sex direction, but it's a lot of hard work. I think some people, probably more women than men, but some men too, are just wired in such a way that sex is either downright unpleasant, or, at best, it's take it or leave it to them.

Old 04-12-2014, 09:25 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:

5. I'm not a bad guy.
Internet is not serious business, let her post. You can vent however you want, it is not a big deal.

Old 04-12-2014, 09:29 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:

5. I'm not a bad guy.
I understand that you are very, very frustrated and unhappy. I really do. But let me just point out a couple of things.

If I were your wife and I saw these threads about me - I'd be devastated.

Trying to point out what you think the ills of your gender are doesn't make complaining about the female gender any better. I don't think doing either one is helpful at all - and I'll tell you why. Your wife is not representative of women as a whole. You are trying to blame the actions and feelings of your wife on her gender - which not only seems to create feelings of bitterness towards all women but also discounts your wife's feelings as being her own feelings. You are making it seem like "women don't like sex, therefore my wife doesn't like sex." When you do that - you are making the problem with your wife out to be her gender as opposed to whatever the REAL problem may be. Stop making this about "women don't like sex" because that's not true. Your WIFE doesn't like sex. You need to figure out why that is and if you can change that - and blaming it on her being a woman isn't going to help you at all.

Old 04-12-2014, 09:46 AM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I understand that you are very, very frustrated and unhappy. I really do. But let me just point out a couple of things.

If I were your wife and I saw these threads about me - I'd be devastated.

Trying to point out what you think the ills of your gender are doesn't make complaining about the female gender any better. I don't think doing either one is helpful at all - and I'll tell you why. Your wife is not representative of women as a whole. You are trying to blame the actions and feelings of your wife on her gender - which not only seems to create feelings of bitterness towards all women but also discounts your wife's feelings as being her own feelings. You are making it seem like "women don't like sex, therefore my wife doesn't like sex." When you do that - you are making the problem with your wife out to be her gender as opposed to whatever the REAL problem may be. Stop making this about "women don't like sex" because that's not true. Your WIFE doesn't like sex. You need to figure out why that is and if you can change that - and blaming it on her being a woman isn't going to help you at all.
I don't understand the "women don't like sex" thing. Why generalize his problem to all women? Just because he chose a non-orgasmic woman to marry, we ALL "don't like sex"? WTF?!? Women LOVE sex, OP. More than most men, from what I've seen here on C-D, anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships