Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2013, 08:52 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,019,067 times

Advertisements

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=peBddZQbWYk#

Women complain alot about sexual harrasment by men and its true women deal with sexual harrasment much more often then men do. I repeat women deal with it much more often then men do but MEN DEAL with HIGHER LEVELS of sexual harrasment.

BY FAR women are more aggresive because THEY KNOW THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT.

How many times has a women who likes you approach you and find an excuse to touch you? She will touch your arms playfully without any permission. Fellas have you ever rejected a girl you werent attracted too? What was her response? Ive been insulted, pressured, and ridiculed by girls I wasnt attracted too.

The things women do if men did would land them in jail instantly. Girls will grab, touch and make sexual gestures without even knowing a guy.

Now Ive been sexually harrassed by girls I didnt like but I shrugged it off, as most men do.
My complaint is how do men get sued, arrested and thrown in jail for trying to spark up a conversation with a girl?

If you wear clothes that look like under clothes, of course men are going to stare but we get in trouble for it. Meanwhile, girls who pinch guys butts or grab men's arms get away scott free.

Im not talking about mutal attraction here fellas; I'm talking about women you have zero interest in straight up harrasing you.

How did this double standard come to be?

Last edited by Veyron; 10-08-2013 at 09:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2013, 08:55 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Do I make you horny baby?

Old 10-08-2013, 08:57 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,697,954 times
Newsflash: There has always been a double standard because women are considered the weaker gender hence they must be protected. In the chivalrous effort to keep an eye on men, women have license to have a go at them with little consequences. It's like the little brother antagonizing the big brother and when the big brother retaliates then the little brother will cry to the parents. Then while the parents have their back turned to the little brother in order to punish the big brother. The little brother breaks the big brother's stuff. It will never change.

Old 10-08-2013, 09:02 PM

9,130 posts, read 20,021,316 times
I cannot say I have really experienced excessive, unwanted touching, petting, sexual harassment, etc.

I suppose I could just be that undesirable.

My wife would disagree however.

Old 10-08-2013, 09:03 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
I'm telling mom! Yellow stung me again!

Old 10-08-2013, 09:05 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,716,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Now Ive been sexually harrassed by girls I didnt like but I shrugged it off, as most men do.
If your response is to do nothing while women who complain get results, it seems to me that you should react differently.

Quote:
My complaint is how do men get sued, arrested and thrown in jail for trying to spark up a conversation with a girl?
They don't.

Old 10-08-2013, 09:09 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
If your response is to do nothing while women who complain get results, it seems to me that you should react differently.

They don't.
Stole the words right out of my head.

Old 10-08-2013, 09:11 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,484,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
They don't.

I challenge you to find me a single verifiable case of a man being arrested and jailed for just trying to start a conversation with a woman. Just one single case.

There are no such cases.

Trying to sue or have someone arrested is the last thing victims of sexual harassment try. They only turn to the legal system when all other attempts to deal with the problem have failed. And even then, they rarely win.

The idea a woman can just accuse a man of sexual harassment and ruin him is bullsh!t. Most men who commit sexual harassment get away with it. In most cases, the women just give up and quit their jobs.

[

Old 10-08-2013, 09:11 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,352,087 times
Sounds like you are in a bad place Veyron...

I myself get "sexually harassed" by women on rare occasions.

And I definitely do not have to worry about getting sued as long as I don't touch.

Old 10-08-2013, 09:16 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,019,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
They don't.

I challenge you to find me a single verifiable case of a man being arrested and jailed for just trying to start a conversation with a woman. Just one single case.

There are no such cases.

Trying to sue or have someone arrested is the last thing victims of sexual harassment try. They only turn to the legal system when all other attempts to deal with the problem have failed. And even then, they rarely win.

The idea a woman can just accuse a man of sexual harassment and ruin him is bullsh!t. Most men who commit sexual harassment get away with it. In most cases, the women just give up and quit their jobs.

[
I geuss no one here has ever heard of sarcasm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment