Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2014, 11:07 AM

1,226 posts, read 1,450,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored chick View Post
Rick Grimes from Walking Dead, Shane from Walking Dead
If I have to choose characters from walking dead, my fave TV show. And also the reason why I watch this show from the VERY beginning in the first place...... I would have to go with ZOMBIES!!! themselves, LOL

As weird as it sounds, I think zombies are super sexy, LOOOOOOOOOOL.

As long as Jill Valentine will always be on our 'date' night then it will be PERFECT because I know Jill will kill them in heartbeat if they 'misbehave'. WOOOOOOT!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2014, 11:07 AM

Location: NYC based - Used to Live in Philly - Transplant from Miami
2,307 posts, read 2,770,940 times
Quote:
Rick Grimes from Walking Dead, Shane from Walking Dead, Michael Scofield from Prison Break and Michael Knight from Knight Rider. LOL
Shane YES!

Michael Knight is OK. I guess I am a bit biased since David Hasselhoff is a deuce in real life.
If we want to go to the 80s, I would say Tony Danza from Who's the Boss. I had such a huge crush on him as a kid.
And if we want to go all the way to the 50s (?), james Conrad from the Wild Wild West. I remember I was mesmerized by his blue eyes when accompanying my grandma watching the show.

Old 04-22-2014, 11:10 AM

11,226 posts, read 8,315,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Wilma Flintstone (Duh!)
If by "fictional" you mean "human", then I'd have to go with the leading lady in "The Notebook". Rachel McAdams IRL, but that character was hot. (Hot enough for this guy to watch The Notebook without being forced to.)

Old 04-22-2014, 11:11 AM

5,012 posts, read 7,878,333 times
Rachel Menken

Old 04-22-2014, 11:18 AM

14,375 posts, read 18,392,584 times
Quote:
Rick Grimes from Walking Dead, Shane from Walking Dead, Michael Scofield from Prison Break and Michael Knight from Knight Rider. LOL
I'd have to go with Darryl from TWD. I've never really watched it (planning a big marathon of it for the worst of the heat this summer, when I'm gonna be indoors), but I love guys with a capacity for growth. And muscular arms. Who are archers.

Old 04-22-2014, 11:26 AM

1,226 posts, read 1,450,712 times
For movie characters hands down Richard Collier from this movie:

Somewhere in Time (1980) - IMDb

I have always been fascinated with time travel and if someone as hot as Christopher Reeve (MY Superman), traveled back in time to meet me, I am in 100000%!!

Old 04-22-2014, 11:28 AM

17,642 posts, read 22,663,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiandudeyo View Post
Shane YES!

Michael Knight is OK. I guess I am a bit biased since David Hasselhoff is a deuce in real life.
If we want to go to the 80s, I would say Tony Danza from Who's the Boss. I had such a huge crush on him as a kid.
And if we want to go all the way to the 50s (?), james Conrad from the Wild Wild West. I remember I was mesmerized by his blue eyes when accompanying my grandma watching the show.
I love Alyssa Milano......

alyssa milano - Bing

Old 04-22-2014, 12:01 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,624,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
John Corbett is adorable! I loved Northen Exposure and I quit watching SATC when Carrie broke his heart, which is why I don't know Steve's character well. He was in My Big Greek Wedding too.
Is he still with Bo Derek, though? I can't get behind that. Too Republican. I think I prefer Chris in the Morning (and Aidan Shaw, for that matter) to John Corbett The Real Person, but yes, he is nice to look at. And has a nice voice.

Old 04-22-2014, 12:03 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,624,182 times
Okay, Pause...legit question.

A lot of people are posting Game of Thrones characters. I've NOT watched the HBO series. I AM reading the books, and am partway through the novel series. What I'm noticing is that (sadly not unlike the vast majority of popular books in the fantasy-scifi genre), the women characters are drawn REALLY weakly. I have to assume that the people who are all about the female GoT characters are all about them due to the show, and not the books. I'm hoping they're less one-dimensional in the show than they are in the books. Or is it just about the actresses being pretty? Serious question, no judgment. In the books, the females are, by and large, just kind of "meh."

Old 04-22-2014, 12:57 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,246,041 times
Ok, now that I had time to think, I have a few to add to Thor:

Sam, Eric and Alicide from True Blood

Jay Gatsby

Indiana Jones

Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Chris Stevens and Aidan Shaw
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships