Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2014, 02:55 AM

6 posts, read 5,391 times

Advertisements

Hi guys,

I am married. I have a female second cousin (both our grandfathers are brothers) who is a very quiet girl and sometimes provocative. When she was 16 she always wanted to talk things and incited me to touch her body and talk about sexual fantasies. I'd three moments with her like this and gave up and never had long stay or contact with her for a long time, i actually said i am sorry to her that i lost my control and told her not to be provocative again.

Now when she is 21 she's got a boyfriend, and she actually showed some signs like teasing me, staying with me but not doing previous discussions. She dresses sometime provocative and believe i am faithful in any discussion and i am a good asset in exploring and advising about her relationships. She also teases me about her female friend who used to talk to her about me and so on.....to get my attention.

What is worse is that she keeps me loosing control anytime i sit with her, now she is way better than before, horny and somehow i sense that she wants it with me but is afraid and she understood the same about me.

Guys help me please, what should I do....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2014, 03:08 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
If you weren't married, I'd say hit and keep it on a DL, so family gatherings won't be so awkward, Lol.

Just avoid being around her if you can't control yourself.

Old 04-25-2014, 08:13 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adoghella View Post
Hi guys,

I am married. I have a female second cousin (both our grandfathers are brothers) who is a very quiet girl and sometimes provocative. When she was 16 she always wanted to talk things and incited me to touch her body and talk about sexual fantasies. I'd three moments with her like this and gave up and never had long stay or contact with her for a long time, i actually said i am sorry to her that i lost my control and told her not to be provocative again.

Now when she is 21 she's got a boyfriend, and she actually showed some signs like teasing me, staying with me but not doing previous discussions. She dresses sometime provocative and believe i am faithful in any discussion and i am a good asset in exploring and advising about her relationships. She also teases me about her female friend who used to talk to her about me and so on.....to get my attention.

What is worse is that she keeps me loosing control anytime i sit with her, now she is way better than before, horny and somehow i sense that she wants it with me but is afraid and she understood the same about me.

Guys help me please, what should I do....
Divorce your sister and marry your second cousin?

Old 04-25-2014, 08:22 AM

857 posts, read 1,423,159 times
Tell your wife, you never know where a cat fight can lead

Old 04-25-2014, 08:35 AM

1,194 posts, read 1,400,016 times
So you complain about who your sister-in-laws date. Meanwhile, you want to bone your cousin.

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...date-some.html

Old 04-26-2014, 08:39 PM

1,706 posts, read 3,309,732 times
I think you should get some serious therapy. In each scenario I've read from you, there is an inordinate desire to kill your existing relationship. For your wife and family's sake, get help. There is no better, despite your vantage point. And all these women turn you on? You need a negative incentive - consider a small guillotine and placing a body part in it when with anyone other than your wife.

Old 04-26-2014, 08:44 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Isn't this a new incarnation of a deleted thread from a frequently banned poster? There was a thread from last Sunday in the same vein. It was subsequently deleted. The same fate should meet this thread.

Old 04-26-2014, 09:14 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,134,708 times
Dear Ado,

I'm giving you the same exact advice I gave you in your "Short Relationship" thread: //www.city-data.com/forum/relat...tionships.html

It's normal to have the 7-year itch as long as you don't scratch it.
It will bleed and get infected and, even if you don't lose the limb, you will be scarred the rest of your life.
Go do some sports before your cousin's bf kills you.

Regards,

jaypee

Old 04-26-2014, 09:14 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,864,752 times
Dude, you're married. It's not that hard to avoid her. How many occasions/year come up where you two are together, anyway? 2nd cousins are usually pretty distant. I call: bogus thread.

Old 04-26-2014, 09:43 PM

1,500 posts, read 1,773,203 times
Hilarious. Thanks for making me laugh hysterically.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships