Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 08:17 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,473,071 times

Advertisements

"Are you in need of temp housing? I'm in a financial situation maybe we could help each other out! Its only a 1 bedroom so if you have ideas and don't mind staying with a male email me please leave picture."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2014, 08:25 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Wow.That screams crazyman.

Old 04-14-2014, 08:26 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,468,542 times
Pretty common here in FL, I see variations of this type of thing posted all over the place. LOL There's at least one or two guys that that have run the same add theme for as long as I've been in my local area.

Old 04-14-2014, 08:38 PM

1,400 posts, read 1,578,485 times
Yeah FL is no longer the cheaper alternative it was years ago. I dunno OP, kinda sounds like something straight you'd run across on craigslist.

Old 04-14-2014, 11:02 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,942,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Pretty common here in FL, I see variations of this type of thing posted all over the place. LOL There's at least one or two guys that that have run the same add theme for as long as I've been in my local area.
I saw some ridiculous ads back when I was looking for apartments in Miami

Old 04-15-2014, 08:19 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,141,152 times
Things like that show up here in NY esp on Craigslist, Given the outrageous cost of housing.

Old 04-15-2014, 09:10 AM

The ads have nothing to do with the cost of living, well not for the one's posting the ads anyway. they mostly are looking for a way to get regular access to sex and sometimes an automatic girlfriend/house/sex slave type arrangement.

I know, because I've tested the ads out just to see what some of these people were about. One guy let me know he likes to walk around the house nude and if I would be okay with that and also would be willing to join in. I'm not judgmental during these conversation, just inquisitive.

Old 04-15-2014, 09:20 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,984,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
"Are you in need of temp housing? I'm in a financial situation maybe we could help each other out! Its only a 1 bedroom so if you have ideas and don't mind staying with a male email me please leave picture."

have ideas????

CRAZY!

Old 04-15-2014, 09:26 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,984,458 times
Guys, i have to say after reading all these comments and threads at CD, where SO MANY of you women just hook up with random guys they just met and be such an easy target for bad people .... I am surprised not more of you guys get kidnapped, raped or worse.

Alot of you make it super easy for freaks to get to you and do bad stuff or at least rob you out of all your belongings.

Don't you guys watch the news? Didn't your parents teach you there is bad people out there who take advantage of women? I watch Law and Order or other shows and often think how dumb some women are, taking a complete stranger home but this probably just happens in the shows, nobody in real life would be that careless.

Don't tell me you guys are good character judges when you meet a person for the first time and hook up with them. At least 50% of all guys I had a first date with, I am glad they didn't know where I live at. Alot of them turned out to be creeps before we even met and I wondered what would have happened if I let them in my house.

Old 04-15-2014, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Guys, i have to say after reading all these comments and threads at CD, where SO MANY of you women just hook up with random guys they just met and be such an easy target for bad people .... I am surprised not more of you guys get kidnapped, raped or worse.

Alot of you make it super easy for freaks to get to you and do bad stuff or at least rob you out of all your belongings.

Don't you guys watch the news? Didn't your parents teach you there is bad people out there who take advantage of women? I watch Law and Order or other shows and often think how dumb some women are, taking a complete stranger home but this probably just happens in the shows, nobody in real life would be that careless.

Don't tell me you guys are good character judges when you meet a person for the first time and hook up with them. At least 50% of all guys I had a first date with, I am glad they didn't know where I live at. Alot of them turned out to be creeps before we even met and I wondered what would have happened if I let them in my house.
Whooooooooee . Hmmmmmm, who said they met up with these guys? I don't see any responses like what you are referencing. I sure hope no one is giving out their info to these creeps. LOL

So, which women in this thread are taking men home?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships