Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2014, 06:51 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,643,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I'm aware of the situation over there so I'm unsure of why you posted that. I'm also unsure of why you think that there was any justification for any of this.
Never said i like the idea I hope things change over in Russia someday.

Old 05-01-2014, 06:54 PM

867 posts, read 909,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normal Norman View Post
The people in the 1st video are richer than you and get more woman then you ever will.
The people in the video got rich from making music. He created a persona. Some people buy into it. It's just a persona. Put that guy in prison with his persona and I don't think he would last. Act like that guy in real life and you aren't going far.

Old 05-01-2014, 06:55 PM

309 posts, read 348,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Libertarian View Post
By the way who says Alpha/Beta should be defined by Women?? Wtf say do Women have in any of it??? Alpha-Beta should refer to Male vs Male competition and should be defined by Men and only Men.....Stop allowing Women to define masculinity when they have zero understanding of it....it's pathetic and dumb.
Rep x 100

Old 05-01-2014, 06:55 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
By the way who says Alpha/Beta should be defined by Women?? Wtf say do Women have in any of it??? Alpha-Beta should refer to Male vs Male competition and should be defined by Men and only Men.....Stop allowing Women to define masculinity when they have zero understanding of it....it's pathetic and dumb.
LOL Well, that works fine if you're into guys. If you're straight women are going to matter.

Old 05-01-2014, 06:56 PM

52 posts, read 58,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artifice32 View Post
This thread is so juvenile. I'm going to contribute to the neurotic behavior by stating I know boxing, Muay Thai and Jui Jitsu I believe I can kick Putin's butt in a fight. Does that make me more alpha than him? I know in elementary school it would.
No one cares about you/knows who you are....So no it doesn't mean you are Alpha...Not to mention you are likely broke and not worth billions of dollars like Putin....nor are you the most powerful person in a majorly powerful country.

And "knowing" boxing or Muay Thai (which is completely ineffective in a street fight by the way) doesn't mean you are good at fighting...Lol unless you actually compete in those sports (which I highly doubt you do) than it all is for nothing......Training 2 times a week at some random gym doesn't mean you know how to fight...Lol!!

Drop Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu by the way and stick to boxing/wrestling.

Quote:
I believe I can kick Putin's butt in a fight. Does that make me more alpha than him? I know in elementary school it would.
No you can't you anonymous Keyboard warrior....I'm sure Putin has plenty of combat experience aswell considering how many good fighters/wrestlers/boxers come out of Russia....I'm sure he's well schooled in boxing/wrestling/sambo etc.....Russia produces the best olympic wrestlers in the world and commonly produces excellent boxers aswell.

Old 05-01-2014, 06:56 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Actually, the whole alpha/beta debate is pretty dumb. The only people who seem to be obsessed with it seem to be guys who just want to thump on their chests or guys who want women to like them instead of the chest thumpers… who most women with a modicum of self respect don't like anyway.

Old 05-01-2014, 06:57 PM

867 posts, read 909,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Those guys display a high percentage of anti-social behavior, that's not what a true leader is.......
I'm going by the OP's basis of Alpha.

Old 05-01-2014, 06:59 PM

309 posts, read 348,865 times
Quote:
No one cares about you/knows who you are....So no it doesn't mean you are Alpha...Not to mention you are likely broke and not worth billions of dollars like Putin....nor are you the most powerful person in a majorly powerful country.

And "knowing" boxing or Muay Thai (which is completely ineffective in a street fight by the way) doesn't mean you are good at fighting...Lol unless you actually compete in those sports (which I highly doubt you do) than it all is for nothing......Training 2 times a week at some random gym doesn't mean you know how to fight...Lol!!

Drop Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu by the way and stick to boxing/wrestling.

No you can't you anonymous Keyboard warrior....I'm sure Putin has plenty of combat experience aswell considering how many good fighters/wrestlers/boxers come out of Russia....I'm sure he's well schooled in boxing/wrestling/sambo etc.....Russia produces the best olympic wrestlers in the world and commonly produces excellent boxers aswell.
How would you measure it any other way.....

Old 05-01-2014, 06:59 PM

52 posts, read 58,195 times
Quote:
The people in the video got rich from making music. He created a persona. Some people buy into it. It's just a persona. Put that guy in prison with his persona and I don't think he would last. Act like that guy in real life and you aren't going far.
Says the anonymous keyboard assassin who thinks he can beat an ex KGB officer in a fight.....You probably can't even rep 135lbs on the bench for Christs sake.

Old 05-01-2014, 07:00 PM

20 posts, read 15,602 times
Quote:
Says the anonymous keyboard assassin who thinks he can beat an ex KGB officer in a fight.....You probably can't even rep 135lbs on the bench for Christs sake.
Putin definitely benches at least 225.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships