Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2014, 07:28 PM

826 posts, read 1,893,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Wow. This guy is obsessing over you, and is indifferent to your boundaries, to a degree I find scary.

He doesn't know where you live, I hope? Try googling your phone number, and see if your address comes up.
No he doesn't know where I live. We met up in a restaurant.

I just googled my number. My address doesn't come up Thank God.

I am not going to lie, I am creeped out by this. His language was extremely dirty, talking about panties, and d*cks. I feel like taking a shower. That's how dirty I feel. Funny thing was that on the date, he acted like a gentleman-apart from the offer to smoke 420. But his real character began to emerge when he realized he wasn't getting any.

To think that he thought that the measly amount he paid for a meal that we split will get him same day access to my body, just maddens me. My GOD!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2014, 07:31 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,931,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacelilies View Post

I am not going to lie, I am creeped out by this. His language was extremely dirty, talking about panties, and d*cks. I feel like taking a shower. That's how dirty I feel. Funny thing was that on the date, he acted like a gentleman-apart from the offer to smoke 420. But his real character began to emerge when he realized he wasn't getting any.

To think that he thought that the measly amount he paid for a meal that we split will get him same day access to my body, just maddens me. My GOD!!!
See Johnny? Don't do drugs

Old 05-04-2014, 07:36 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,995,568 times
Quote:

Good!

Quote:

He is trying to upset you and intimidate you. His language is a threat.

And yes, that sure is his real character. I am very glad you are away from him. Block his texts (and his email addy, etc.).

Old 05-04-2014, 07:44 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
I could not believe it. He just keeps getting lower and lower. I have BLOCKED him now.
He definitely sounds like a creep, but is he good looking? I'm just wondering. I know I can be wrong, but I feel like creepy people generally look creepy in some way.

Old 05-04-2014, 07:53 PM

19 posts, read 42,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
He definitely sounds like a creep, but is he good looking? I'm just wondering. I know I can be wrong, but I feel like creepy people generally look creepy in some way.
And from that question, I'm guessing you must be black.

Old 05-04-2014, 08:14 PM

826 posts, read 1,893,829 times
Quote:

He did not look creepy. He had a good physique -he's a blue collar worker- and an ok face. His personality really seemed nice initially. Now I see it was just a farce.

Old 05-04-2014, 08:36 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,611,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthbearer1 View Post
And from that question, I'm guessing you must be black.
You had to create a new screen name to say that?

Quote:
He did not look creepy. He had a good physique -he's a blue collar worker- and an ok face. His personality really seemed nice initially. Now I see it was just a farce.
I'm just asking because two guys I went out with who did creepy things were attractive, but there was something crazy in their eyes that I noticed but ignored.

Old 05-04-2014, 08:53 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,146,531 times
Quote:
I think I've only received one once, but it was after I had seen it in person, so that was a little different. I still didn't appreciate it though. lol
What's you email address by the way?

Old 05-04-2014, 08:54 PM

52,267 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Well, looks shouldn't make much of a difference, Ted Bundy was apparently somewhat good looking and we know what kind of a guy he was. I think women should listen to their gut-o-meter about a dude.

Most of the time our guts are usually right.

Ladies, follow your instincts, if a guy seems creepy.... listen to your feelings about it...... don't be a statistic......

Old 05-04-2014, 09:16 PM

19 posts, read 42,445 times
[quote=Sweet Like Sugar;34661411]You had to create a new screen name to say that?

Nah, I knew I was right just based on that sentence and your username.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships