Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 05:27 PM

599 posts, read 693,442 times

Advertisements

My coworker is so pretty that anytime she goes into a grocery store she gets followed by numerous men, different ages of course, old men too. She's 24 , young, beautiful, no kids, single. She is usually always in a good mood, and somewhat bubbly. So I'm a little envious, maybe a lot, who knows. She has a hot date tonight with a cute guy who asked her out at the store. I'm a lot older than her still attractive with child. I have a hard time meeting available guys in my age group. And I don't recall getting followed by men in each aisle of the grocery store. Maybe i should dress more provocatively, more showy, I don't know. I feel like i have pass my window in meeting good attractive men.

Old 05-13-2014, 05:29 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by back2MD View Post
My coworker is so pretty that anytime she goes into a grocery store she gets followed by numerous men, different ages of course, old men too. She's 24 , young, beautiful, no kids, single. She is usually always in a good mood, and somewhat bubbly. So I'm a little envious, maybe a lot, who knows. She has a hot date tonight with a cute guy who asked her out at the store. I'm a lot older than her still attractive with child. I have a hard time meeting available guys in my age group. And I don't recall getting followed by men in each aisle of the grocery store. Maybe i should dress more provocatively, more showy, I don't know. I feel like i have pass my window in meeting good attractive men.
Not true. bolded = untrue

Old 05-13-2014, 05:34 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,795,971 times
In other news: smart people have it easier in the corporate world and athletic people have it easier in sports.

Old 05-13-2014, 05:36 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by back2MD View Post
Ok, well I'm sorry that you don't get the attention that your coworker does, but not everyone can be gorgeous.

Old 05-13-2014, 05:38 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivemind31 View Post
In other news: smart people have it easier in the corporate world and athletic people have it easier in sports.
Yeah, I wanted to be on the Patriots but they are so superficial they only look for really athletic people. If they could just notice my personality they would pick me any day.

Old 05-13-2014, 05:39 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,192,716 times
Not always, but their problems are different. Using celebs. Many are very attractive, but go through relationships like candy. Jen Aniston is a hottie who can get her pick, but seems she has trouble holding on to them.

Or pretty people automatically being the sex icons. Like one girl who's hot, but states guy just want her for sex most of the time. The one guy she's interested in and sleeping with has a girlfriend already, and only wants her for side sex. But he always tells her she's hot. He doesn't care about her though. She says when she tried to be friends and talk, he acted uninterested. But apparently, this guy is hot and good in bed, so she keeps going back, and letting him lead her around like a dog. Recently, his girlfriend left him, so now she's got him all to herself. Which annoys me greatly. lol

I hear from my family, and some online that I am very pretty, and sexy in some cases. But my dating life says otherwise. Family opinions don't count for anything.

Don't lose hope though. You'll end up with a guy before me probably, and I have no kids. In my 20s, and never have a boyfriend, gone out on a date, or been kissed. You have a kid. Proof you had a man, and some fun, at one point lol I never did.

Only men I have had for the past years have been my crushes from shows, films, or books. Not going to get them--but that was no different than guys I liked in reality lol Current crush I have has lasted 2 years--started liking him around June 19th 2012. Would love to get a guy like him. But I would have to completely change my image, and be the party girl type, and dress more provocatively. Since apparently the guys I like don't go for, or fall for, "good" girls. It'll be a knock-out, sexed-up and/or extrovert woman.

Last edited by HappyRain; 05-13-2014 at 06:07 PM..

Old 05-13-2014, 05:44 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Don't lose hope though. You'll end up with a guy before me probably, and I have no kids. In my 20s, and never have a boyfriend, gone out on a date, or been kissed. You have a kid. Proof you had a man at one point lol I never did.
Don't you lose hope either! I know how you feel because I didn't have my first date/kiss until I was 23.

Old 05-13-2014, 05:55 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,643,385 times
Tell me about it is hard guy do date if he good looking. Look at me but I am my own worst enemy.

Old 05-13-2014, 05:57 PM

589 posts, read 639,200 times
Pretty women do have it easier. But it's not fair to hate someone because they got dealt an easy hand. Pretty people have their own issues as well.

Old 05-13-2014, 06:02 PM

1,226 posts, read 1,449,745 times
Believe or not Pretty People do have it easy in the Dating world

[Mod cut.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. View Post
Pretty women do have it easier. But it's not fair to hate someone because they got dealt an easy hand. Pretty people have their own issues as well.

Ugh... story of my life....

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-13-2014 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: Off topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships