Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 01:56 PM

1,608 posts, read 3,084,366 times

Advertisements

Inspired by a prior thread...what was your worst experience while on a date?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2014, 01:58 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,457,907 times
He walked in, introduced himself, and then left.

Old 06-06-2014, 02:14 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,974,167 times
First date, she was mexican and we ended up doing tequila shots. Bit stereotypical and a bit too much to drink.

Had a fun night, was invited in to her house, she laid down, I laid down next to her... she got up walked to the bathroom and started puking her brains out... I left.

She also got mad at me because she asked me what I thought about illegal immigrants, I told her what I thought and she didn't like my response.

Old 06-06-2014, 02:39 PM

231 posts, read 265,138 times
my date went in the resturant to get ketchup.

Next, I see him running around the building, after an employee, and beating the cr*p out of him.

I called a friend to pick me up. As I was leaving, I saw cops got there. never talked to him after that.

Fast forward 2 years later. apparently, he got angry at someone, and ran him over in a mall parking lot. he is in jail now.

Old 06-06-2014, 02:41 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,912,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
He walked in, introduced himself, and then left.
if he is that arrogant, you probably had the best date experience.

my worst wasnt really a date, but i took the girl that i started dating later out to pick up somethings she needed, and my car broke down, and i couldnt ultimately repair it in the parking lot, so we had to get a ride back to the park.

Old 06-06-2014, 03:14 PM

3,308 posts, read 4,568,693 times
I went on a date with a guy from POF. I had it in my mind that I was starting with a clean slate; I had previously been "loose." My intent was to get to know this guy, thinking that he wanted the same and take it very slow. So I met him at Starbucks (my first coffee date! - I usually met them in a bar), I felt so proud and "grown up".

So after we finished our coffees, he says let's go talk over here, pointing to the parking lot. I follow and we end up at his car. He says let's go for a ride. Now I know at this point I should have been much wiser than I was and said I am not getting into your car, I barely know you. So we get into his car, he drives me across town. I am texting my family member the whole time saying ok here's where I am now in case he kills me. He pulls into some apartment complex, stating he USED to live there.....He parks in the back and proceeds to start trying to make out with me and make it to second/third base. I was so disappointed. I was like dammit, I was trying to have a clean slate!

So I told him, this is not what I had planned, I am not doing this, take me home. And he did, thank God! On the way home, he talked about "next time." Never heard from him again.....but still proud of myself for not giving in to it all.

Old 06-06-2014, 03:17 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,974,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneye4detail View Post
So I told him, this is not what I had planned, I am not doing this, take me home. And he did, thank God! On the way home, he talked about "next time." Never heard from him again.....but still proud of myself for not giving in to it all.
Sounds like a weird guy, but seriously.. you're proud of yourself for not giving in to hooking up with some dude in his car in an apartment complex parking lot after a coffee... ?

Old 06-06-2014, 03:22 PM

1,226 posts, read 1,451,949 times
Was groped by an Indian old bastard while in movie theater. I blame myself for being too freaking nice and didn't make a scene or slap his face or punch/kick his balls, ANYTHING to let him know how disgustingly perverted he was.

I did sent an F-bomb message after though.

Old 06-06-2014, 03:23 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,242,543 times
I went on a date with a guy who was bleeding. I asked why he was bleeding, and he said a friend, and his friends wife were in a fight, and he jumped in the middle to break it up and that is why he was bleeding.

About 15 minutes in, his live-in girlfriend shows up. She tells me I look like a beaner, and then starts yelling at my date to come home. Awkward and causing a scene.

Turns out he and his live-in girlfriend had a physical fight before our date. He lied about his entire life.

Old 06-06-2014, 03:25 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,912,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneye4detail View Post
I went on a date with a guy from POF. I had it in my mind that I was starting with a clean slate; I had previously been "loose." My intent was to get to know this guy, thinking that he wanted the same and take it very slow. So I met him at Starbucks (my first coffee date! - I usually met them in a bar), I felt so proud and "grown up".

So after we finished our coffees, he says let's go talk over here, pointing to the parking lot. I follow and we end up at his car. He says let's go for a ride. Now I know at this point I should have been much wiser than I was and said I am not getting into your car, I barely know you. So we get into his car, he drives me across town. I am texting my family member the whole time saying ok here's where I am now in case he kills me. He pulls into some apartment complex, stating he USED to live there.....He parks in the back and proceeds to start trying to make out with me and make it to second/third base. I was so disappointed. I was like dammit, I was trying to have a clean slate!

good for you girl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships