Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 03:31 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,445,781 times

Advertisements

Hmm, it's actually the opposite for me..

I've dated a few crazy women, and it's actually the church going, nice one who is the best...

Best as in most experimental, highest sex drive, enjoys giving pleasure (described herself as having an "oral fixation," once..and it's so true =D).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2014, 03:35 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,795,971 times
I agree with the sentiment: In my experience, crazier women tend to be better in bed, and I find myself drawn to them partially for that reason.

If I had to speculate, I'd say that they're a bit more passionate in general...the "crazy" in them lets their emotions dictate their actions a bit more strongly, and this carries over in the bedroom. Kind of an "anything worth doing is overdoing" frame of mind....which can define "crazy" in real life, but can be pretty awesome in the bedroom.

Old 06-26-2014, 03:44 PM

377 posts, read 533,054 times
Crazy women might be more liberal, and open to freaky things, but they aren't better in bed. Unless you think that being freaky equals being good, it's not the case. When I was in high school the freakiest girl I was with was a cutter, and she didn't care what you did with her. I met another girl in college who was even more freaky, wanting to bring other women in. I saw she had scratches on her thigh, near her knee, and thought nothing of it. Until one day I saw that they were too uniform, and that she indeed cut herself...Never met another cutter, but those two sure took the cake...when I broke up with the girl in college, she told me, "I knew you didn't love me, because you never hit me" I told her, I didn't love her because you wanted me to pee on you, and I had to draw the line.

Old 06-26-2014, 03:57 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,600,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post
Like kinky or just ???
Yep. Pretty much anything goes and pretty much anything that will get you both off they will do with gusto and passion, every time. No holding back and no boundaries.

I'm not a fan of stereotypes in general, but the "crazy women are good in bed" one rings pretty true, in my experience. The sane ones are much better for relationships, though.

Old 06-26-2014, 03:57 PM

833 posts, read 657,703 times
There is no truth to such beliefs. Crazy people should be avoided. But for that the observer must be normal

Old 06-26-2014, 04:00 PM

19,717 posts, read 20,250,128 times
& on the flipside, great sex can turn a semi-sane b*tch crazy. I've never lost my sh*t over a guy that was wack in bed lmao

Old 06-26-2014, 04:00 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post

I think it is that these crazy b ..i tc ...s have no boundaries in real life and during sex.
Bam! They'll actually will do things most women would think is gross in bed, and like it.

I'd give examples but it's a pg13 forum.

Old 06-26-2014, 04:10 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
They think they can handle them but later regret being with them, hence the crazy B trying to drive over her bf.

Old 06-26-2014, 04:20 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,086,243 times
There is something to be said of that. But, its just a loose coorelation from my findings. From my experience some women who are crazy in life are only slightly crazy in bed. Some are not so hot, or have some strange technique that they swear works on all men Who ever said something about the oral fixation I would agree with. A woman who just wants to satisfy her man with abandon is going to be a great lover regardless.

Old 06-26-2014, 05:26 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,632,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1w0n View Post
Crazy women might be more liberal, and open to freaky things, but they aren't better in bed. Unless you think that being freaky equals being good, it's not the case. When I was in high school the freakiest girl I was with was a cutter, and she didn't care what you did with her. I met another girl in college who was even more freaky, wanting to bring other women in. I saw she had scratches on her thigh, near her knee, and thought nothing of it. Until one day I saw that they were too uniform, and that she indeed cut herself...Never met another cutter, but those two sure took the cake...when I broke up with the girl in college, she told me, "I knew you didn't love me, because you never hit me" I told her, I didn't love her because you wanted me to pee on you, and I had to draw the line.
Awwwww HellFIRE man!! TMI. !! In retrospect to my last post, I hereby redact my use of the term "psychopath" as being not applicable to any past or present relationships.I have had. True phycopathic is described in the quoted post. A d K have NO experience even remotely similar. I am quite humbled...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships