Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2014, 10:36 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times

Advertisements

I've got a new guilty pleasure. A few weeks ago I was at my parents and we were flipping the channels. We came across this newish show on Centric TV: According to him and her.

It is like the Relationships forum live with drink recipes. They have a panel of "experts" (comedians, d-list celebs, people in the street) answer burning relationship questions. And they even have re-enactments.

It is so hilarious. I should pay more attention so I can get more thread ideas. The last episode I saw asked if you should sleep in the same bed as your SO when you are at your parents house.

The verdict was no, unless your parents are old and heavy sleepers. Otherwise that would lead to awkward breakfast conversations.

Thought I'd share. You should DVR if you need a brainless show to watch when you are having trouble sleeping.

According to Him + Her | Videos

Have you seen this show?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2014, 10:43 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,991,054 times
I have not seen it, but I loved your description!

Old 08-04-2014, 11:53 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,412,091 times
Sounds interesting!

Old 08-05-2014, 01:10 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,888,994 times
Sounds interesting and I am going to check it out.

Old 08-05-2014, 01:38 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
I've got a new guilty pleasure. A few weeks ago I was at my parents and we were flipping the channels. We came across this newish show on Centric TV: According to him and her.

It is like the Relationships forum live with drink recipes. They have a panel of "experts" (comedians, d-list celebs, people in the street) answer burning relationship questions. And they even have re-enactments.

It is so hilarious. I should pay more attention so I can get more thread ideas. The last episode I saw asked if you should sleep in the same bed as your SO when you are at your parents house.

The verdict was no, unless your parents are old and heavy sleepers. Otherwise that would lead to awkward breakfast conversations.

Thought I'd share. You should DVR if you need a brainless show to watch when you are having trouble sleeping.

According to Him + Her | Videos

Have you seen this show?
if i need a boring mindless show to help me fall asleep, i will watch naked dating.

Old 08-05-2014, 01:44 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,642,088 times
I have not seen the show but if you are married yes you should sleep in the same bed at your parents house. If you are not married no you shouldn't but you should definitely sneak in each other's room once the parents fall asleep.

Old 08-05-2014, 02:41 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,855,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I have not seen the show but if you are married yes you should sleep in the same bed at your parents house. If you are not married no you shouldn't but you should definitely sneak in each other's room once the parents fall asleep.
Yeah, that was never an issue. We stay at my parents place in CA when we visit, and sleeping in the same bed is a given. We're married! It's not as if my parents aren't aware that their married, 37-year old daughter (who has kids) has slept with her husband, in both the literal and the "biblical" sense.

Old 08-05-2014, 02:46 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,642,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrueRulz View Post
Yeah, that was never an issue. We stay at my parents place in CA when we visit, and sleeping in the same bed is a given. We're married! It's not as if my parents aren't aware that their married, 37-year old daughter (who has kids) has slept with her husband, in both the literal and the "biblical" sense.
I'm getting the feeling that on the show they were referring to non-married young folks.

Old 08-05-2014, 03:08 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I'm getting the feeling that on the show they were referring to non-married young folks.
Yup, you are right! They seem to have panelists that skew late 20s early 30s on the show. But the best part is each "panelist" has a different persona. You know, the good girl, the cheap guy, the chauvinist, the sexually adventurous girl, the princess, the gentleman, etc. And they all share their comments on the topic. Each episode has like 2-3 topics.

Old 08-05-2014, 03:19 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
if i need a boring mindless show to help me fall asleep, i will watch naked dating.
Omg I saw that! It cracked me up.Who does that.Hope they waxed or trimmed.I saw the one at the pool and they were mad at each other for swapping partners.Dude! Your boobs and junct are out!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships