Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 11:36 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,342,377 times

Advertisements

Dude, stop wasting your time and find a woman who will reciprocate your interest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2014, 12:18 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,288,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Aha. Good catch.
Me thinks she said no, which is probably why he didn't indicate her response lol

Old 08-01-2014, 01:55 PM

4,380 posts, read 4,466,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwamjn View Post
so shave it and rock a sweet mustache. Srs advice it'll make you look older.
Not always. I was talking to someone the other day who is experimenting with facial hair to try to look older. He still looks baby-faced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
See, I disagree with many of the other posters. The fact that she went out with the first time knowing your age (assuming you didn't misrepresent yourself on OKC) says she's open to the idea of spending time with a much younger a guy.
I agree that she's open to spending time with a much younger guy. My theory is she either thought she was okay with this and realized she isn't or she is okay with it and said she wasn't as an easy brush off to not seeing the OP again. However:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
Ok, so you posted that you asked her if she was free Saturday but you didn't say if she agreed to see you.
He said they're going out again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada Boy View Post
were going out on Saturday
So she's either interested, or going out with him again so after giving it two dates can honestly say she's not interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with him.

Old 08-01-2014, 02:24 PM

7,841 posts, read 13,288,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post

He said they're going out again:

So she's either interested, or going out with him again so after giving it two dates can honestly say she's not interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with him.

I missed that--thanks. They were 2 separate posts. I saw where he said he called her.

Or maybe she's going out with him to get a free date.

Assuming any of this is actually real lol

Old 08-01-2014, 10:22 PM

192 posts, read 206,150 times
It sounds like I'm trolling, but here is what happened.

I figured she wasn't interested, but I also figured its worth a shot to ask again.

I called her the same night (I figure if she likes me, no need to wait a couple days), crack a few jokes, and ask her when she's free. She says Saturday, I say okay, ttu then.

I'll call her tomorrow. Whether we actually meet up or not is a different story. We'll see.

Old 08-01-2014, 10:24 PM

102,373 posts, read 108,666,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada Boy View Post
It sounds like I'm trolling, but here is what happened.

I figured she wasn't interested, but I also figured its worth a shot to ask again.

I called her the same night (I figure if she likes me, no need to wait a couple days), crack a few jokes, and ask her when she's free. She says Saturday, I say okay, ttu then.

I'll call her tomorrow. Whether we actually meet up or not is a different story. We'll see.
I like your attitude, Boy. Let us know if the date pans out or not.

Old 08-01-2014, 11:39 PM

814 posts, read 763,872 times
Older women are so much better and easier to deal with. I went out with a couple of them. One was 42 and the other was 43. They were cool as sh*t, no BS, no flaking, no games, no me having to entertain them. Just they and I talking about regular sh*t no different from when I talk to a guy, or something business related, or something on a thread, were looks and gender are anonymous. I would have gotten serious with the 43 year old if it wasn't for the age difference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships