Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2014, 09:20 AM

14 posts, read 12,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohky0815 View Post
Then be alone and accept it, what do you want us to tell you exactly?
I don't know. I just keep waiting for someone to tell me of a quick and easy way I can hook up with a loser girl like me so I don't have to be alone anymore and can sastify my physiological needs without having to pay an arm and a leg for it.

Old 08-05-2014, 09:22 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,520,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkner92 View Post
I don't know. I just keep waiting for someone to tell me of a quick and easy way I can hook up with a loser girl like me so I don't have to be alone anymore and can sastify my physiological needs without having pay an arm and a leg for it.

There is no quick and easy way to do that, so you might as well stop waiting

Old 08-05-2014, 09:24 AM

5,624 posts, read 6,840,889 times
Quote:
I don't know. I just keep waiting for someone to tell me of a quick and easy way I can hook up with a loser girl like me so I don't have to be alone anymore and can sastify my physiological needs without having to pay an arm and a leg for it.
Stop paying for a girl, that doesnt help anything. I personally would never date someone if i knew they paid for a girl, sex or anything in between. It would be an instant NO.

Old 08-05-2014, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohky0815 View Post
Stop paying for a girl, that doesnt help anything. I personally would never date someone if i knew they paid for a girl, sex or anything in between. It would be an instant NO.
That's because you're a woman. You don't need sex and if you want it, you have it offered up to you on a silver platter.

Old 08-05-2014, 09:32 AM

41,937 posts, read 36,940,305 times
Quote:
That's because you're a woman. You don't need sex and if you want it, you have it offered up to you on a silver platter.

Women need/want sex just as much as men, and non a-hole men have no problem getting sex if they want it as well

Old 08-05-2014, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Women need/want sex just as much as men, and non a-hole men have no problem getting sex if they want it as well
Really? Then why don't a-hole women seem to have the same problem?

Women want sex as much as men do? Lol, talk about a joke.

Old 08-05-2014, 09:36 AM

41,937 posts, read 36,940,305 times
Quote:
Really? Then why don't a-hole women seem to have the same problem?

Women want sex as much as men do? Lol, talk about a joke.

As a guy, I'd say they want it even more. That's certainly been my experience from dating and from talking to my female friends.

I'm guessing you don't have any/many female friends though, with your attitude.

Old 08-05-2014, 09:39 AM

5,624 posts, read 6,840,889 times
Quote:
No, thats because i dont want your STD or have that issue in our relationship. Thats why i wouldnt want (or many other women for that matter) you if you paid a girl for anything.

You can call it whatever you want and deflect onto me but there are not many women who as soon as you say or they find out you paid someone who will say " oh Falkner, im ok with that, it was a rough time".

Old 08-05-2014, 09:39 AM

1,194 posts, read 1,399,134 times
Quote:
I don't know. Simtropico is correct when he says inner beauty and great personality don't matter if you don't have anything on the outside to back them up. The whole "inner beauty" shtick is just something we give ugly losers to make them feel better about themselves. People are judged by how they look, like it or not. Even I do it, I'm just a little more lenient in my judgement because of my situation.

But the whole thing about having the right to a girlfriend. Rights don't mean a whole lot in the world we live in. Even if that's true, just because we have a right to something doesn't mean we'll get it, as evidenced by the many lonely, unloved men out there. The fact is this isn't a fun time or place to be a man, the dating scene here is completely rigged in favor of women. Women don't want sex, women can survive well enough on their own, and now women don't even need men to support them anymore... so women's standards have risen to a ridiculous standard in the Western liberal world over the last years, and only the best men actually manage to find a partner. Yeah, their standards start going down as they get older and have less options to work with, but still...

Make sure to tell women it's their fault and the fault of the "Western liberal world" that you don't have a girlfriend. They will find that really attractive.

Old 08-05-2014, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
As a guy, I'd say they want it even more. That's certainly been my experience from dating and from talking to my female friends.

I'm guessing you don't have any/many female friends though, with your attitude.
I actually have more female friends than male ones (that's not saying much but still), and they've all pretty much come out and admitted it. I think women just don't want potential partners to think they don't really care about sex because it would be a turn-off, but my female friends wouldn't date me if I was the last man on Earth so they don't mind admitting it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships