Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2014, 07:00 PM

5 posts, read 4,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
If you don't want to cheat you don't seek out a relationship while your wife is gone. If you cannot control your sex drive enough to not let it distract from your daily living I believe you may be facing a bigger issue than lack of sex.

Any smart and not desperate woman would tell you to move along because they don't play with married men, even for a sex only situation.
What's the bigger issue with me? can you help me to find it out? Do you know any article, test, or something?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2014, 07:04 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,430,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
A lot of the "women" on Craigslist looking for casual sex are prostitutes. Even some of the normal ones.

Those are prostitutes. lol

Old 08-17-2014, 07:04 PM

5 posts, read 4,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
A lot of the "women" on Craigslist looking for casual sex are prostitutes. Even some of the normal ones.
WOW! really? I didnt know that! Their posts seems they are really looking for the relationship. Even some says they are too busy with their full time works and they dont have time to enjoy sex ... blah blah

Old 08-17-2014, 07:08 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1900 View Post
WOW! really? I didnt know that! Their posts seems they are really looking for the relationship. Even some says they are too busy with their full time works and they dont have time to enjoy sex ... blah blah
There is always a catch.

Like I said, if it were easy, everyone would be doing it already.

Old 08-17-2014, 07:41 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,996,977 times
I have a real suggestion for you: Go to a meetup of your local polyamory community. Google the name of your city + polyamory. Attend a discussion group, or potluck, or whatever.

There are more women than men who are into polyamory. They are usually married, and looking for something on the side. Their husband approves, so there won't be any drama. They range in age from 18 on up.

(Also, BTW, based on your writing style and content, you sound like you are bipolar and on an upswing. Be careful with that.)

Old 08-17-2014, 07:45 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,410,655 times
I'm sure around university you can find some people.. after all the place is surrounded by horny students haha.

Old 08-17-2014, 11:03 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,727,236 times
Why do so many of us (men) think "casual" is just about sex? An why are we surprised when this dream never (or hardly ever) materializes?

To me a casual relationship means that a person isn't is not emotionally present in the relationship for their partner. I am not at all surprised that the number of women or men who would settle for this are few in number.

Old 08-17-2014, 11:08 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,416,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob1900 View Post
Hi Everybody!

This is serious problem and challenge I have recently faced, and need your helps and inputs. I know that some people, perhaps particularly women/girls, might not like this post and think in a bad way about me; but hold on! Think about it before any judgment!

I am a man in his 30’s and married. Being a university student I am busy with my works and studies. And, usually highly sex-derived! Recently, unfortunately, my wife had to travel abroad and she wouldn’t come back in a couple of months or more.

Well, we are honest and open to each other . So, days before her departure we talked about it and she agreed I could have a casual relationship during this time ! We definitely don’t want to cheat!

It was a difficult situation for me, honestly and I was placed in a terrible dilemma: on one hand I had my wife’s consent; on the other yet I was not sure internally whether this was morally right; on top of that, my sexual needs distracted me from my everyday life to the extent that impacted my works and well-being. Well, I am not an angle, but a human with some natural needs, including sex; right?

Finally, I made my thoughts and spent lot of time searching dating sites and craigslist. All fake and crap! Except that in CL when it comes near reality, you are asked for a paid sex. Obviously, this is not what I am looking for!

Do you know if there is a way to find a ‘lovely’, ‘respectful’, and ‘mutually beneficial’ casual relationship?

Moreover, will a female partner in this kind of relationship get offended if she knows you are married and it is not going to be or lead to a long term relation?
Curious. Not sure if they have a swingers section. Maybe there is a swingers community near you and your wife in your local area. Perhaps date another couple who's willing and open to engage in swapping partners. "Lovely, respectful, mutually beneficial" comes to mind when "open" and "swinging" seem very compatible to suit both party's needs.

Old 08-17-2014, 11:13 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
A sweet woman in a casual relationship with a married man...just for sex? I don't think that exists . Hire a pro.

Old 08-18-2014, 12:37 AM

6,732 posts, read 9,996,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat949 View Post
Curious. Not sure if they have a swingers section. Maybe there is a swingers community near you and your wife in your local area. Perhaps date another couple who's willing and open to engage in swapping partners. "Lovely, respectful, mutually beneficial" comes to mind when "open" and "swinging" seem very compatible to suit both party's needs.
Swingers would need his wife to be present. She's going to be overseas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships