Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2014, 10:16 AM

5 posts, read 3,906 times

Advertisements

Okay a few months ago , there was tla situation between me, my gf, and this guy who used to be my friend. Basically he tried to break us up in his ways so he can have my gf. So last night, I found out that the guy had a naked picture of her. So I was like wtf, so I showed the picture to my gf, and without me even saying it she said it was her. But shes here swearing on god she didnt send it, I went to her house because she begged me to. She was looking me straight in the eye saying she didnt send it, no stuttering , figiting or nothing, and she even started crying .

But the guy was sayin it was her... and there's no other logical way he can get it... who do I believe the guy or my gf whos litteraly crying and begging me to believe her. Ive dated her for 2 years, and shes never been the type to cheat. She's cut contact with most guys in her life because of me..and this guy was talking so much **** about me, and out relationship. It makes no sdnce on why she would send it. And he's sent her naked pics to and she told me about them back when it happened but it makes sence if they sexted.. theres no other way hell get the pic, but my gf is begging me to believe her and looks genuine. I don't know..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2014, 10:17 AM

4,918 posts, read 6,473,343 times
Why would you want a gf? Keep your women in a rotation.

Old 08-24-2014, 10:21 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,737,640 times
How strange that this friend of yours thought by breaking you two up, he would automatically "have" your GF. Either he is delusional, or she somehow gave him that idea. Which do you think it is?

Hint: Your answer is relevant to your question.

Old 08-24-2014, 10:23 AM

1,324 posts, read 2,013,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKWildcat1981 View Post
Why would you want a gf? Keep your women in a rotation.
i say blow me bang me like you really wanna show me i'm the only one, or you want me to over look it.

but really, lots of younger women have "send ready" sext pics on their smartphones, and usually without the head shot. those pics get distributed on occasions, even to other women btw. i've sent pics to female friends when i am asking for their "dating advice" lol

Last edited by Dr. Clean; 08-24-2014 at 10:59 AM..

Old 08-24-2014, 10:29 AM

364 posts, read 371,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolman22 View Post
Okay a few months ago , there was tla situation between me, my gf, and this guy who used to be my friend. Basically he tried to break us up in his ways so he can have my gf. So last night, I found out that the guy had a naked picture of her. So I was like wtf, so I showed the picture to my gf, and without me even saying it she said it was her. But shes here swearing on god she didnt send it, I went to her house because she begged me to. She was looking me straight in the eye saying she didnt send it, no stuttering , figiting or nothing, and she even started crying .

But the guy was sayin it was her... and there's no other logical way he can get it... who do I believe the guy or my gf whos litteraly crying and begging me to believe her. Ive dated her for 2 years, and shes never been the type to cheat. She's cut contact with most guys in her life because of me..and this guy was talking so much **** about me, and out relationship. It makes no sdnce on why she would send it. And he's sent her naked pics to and she told me about them back when it happened but it makes sence if they sexted.. theres no other way hell get the pic, but my gf is begging me to believe her and looks genuine. I don't know..
She sent it. You have proof. He also sent her pics. I know your feelings are clouding your judgement right now, but she sent it.

It is likely that they hooked up as well.

She lied to you and probably cheated. I'd get out, but it's up to you.

Old 08-24-2014, 10:56 AM

But she wants to brng the police into it.. to find out how he got it lol wtf

Old 08-24-2014, 10:58 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,724,837 times
She probably sent it....unless he got a hold of her phone and sent it to himself.

Who knows......there is no telling. You all sound young.

Old 08-24-2014, 11:01 AM

The only other way is if he got a hold of my phone and sent it to himself, but my phone has a password.

Old 08-24-2014, 11:04 AM

1,165 posts, read 1,221,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolman22 View Post
The only other way is if he got a hold of my phone and sent it to himself, but my phone has a password.
Sounds like you're in denial, man. She cheated. Period.

Old 08-24-2014, 11:06 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,724,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristo666 View Post
Sounds like you're in denial, man. She cheated. Period.
Yeah....I agree. Sounds like she's crying crocodile tears. As far as I'm concerned she would be better off with your friend, since neither of them respect you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships