Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2014, 11:02 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,432,399 times

Advertisements

A few defensive big gals in this thread

Old 08-31-2014, 11:04 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,273,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
But what about the quality of those guys? Just because they're attracted to obese women doesn't mean they're desirable partners. Most women wouldn't settle for just anyone. Losing weight they'd have a better pool to choose from.

Losing weight "for" someone else or just to pick up some random guy is pointless and never lasts.

One has to lose weight for themselves and no one else, period.

I won't change myself just to please someone else, this is me, this is who I am, this is how I look and it will not change, accept it or don't and either way is fine with me.

PS ~~ If the "quality" of guy one gets when they are thin are represented by the entitled, shallow, it's all about me type of guy, I would rather remain single and by myself.

Old 08-31-2014, 11:08 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Nah.

Old 08-31-2014, 11:12 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,273,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post
yes, they have trouble "getting men" if by getting men you mean an actual relationship where the guy actually cares about you... sex on the other hand can be had by any woman

obese women will generally have low self esteem... what is "obese" lets just say if you are a woman over 200lbs regardless of height

usually the men that go after the 200 lb+ women are either chubby chasers or guys looking for *easy* women

if you dont believe me then take a fieldtrip to any hood. you will find a plethora of obese women... they "get men"

ideally, a woman should thrive to be ~ 5'7"-5'8" and weight between 120-160lbs ...
That part is very unrealistic considering some women only grow to be 5'1" so how exactly do you suggest we grow another 6 inches?
Also, not every woman who is overweight has low self esteem and not every woman who is over weight will have sex with anyone who offers.

You have no clue when it comes to the reality of the life of any woman who does not fall into the underweight, undernourished model ideal set up by fashion marketing and the media.

Old 08-31-2014, 11:47 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,209,412 times
Quote:
Don't assume that every woman who finds the sexist piggery in this thread to be offensive is either defensive or a "big gal." I can assure you that a number of men on this thread would either vomit or have a coronary if I put them through one of my workouts. Cranks probably wouldn't know a burpee if it walked up and beyotch-slapped them, and they're on here yammering about women's bodies--as though half of them have ever been close enough to touch one.

Old 09-01-2014, 12:03 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,898,757 times
Okay another fat thread. Only on CD are women either obese or very thin. In my experience I see all types. Yes it is probably harder for an obese person to have a serious relationship but I know many who married even though they were large. There's even a bridal boutique I saw advertised on the expressway that caters to larger brides.

Old 09-01-2014, 12:03 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,121,890 times
Quote:
some **** comments though, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Don't assume that every woman who finds the sexist piggery in this thread to be offensive is either defensive or a "big gal." I can assure you that a number of men on this thread would either vomit or have a coronary if I put them through one of my workouts. Cranks probably wouldn't know a burpee if it walked up and beyotch-slapped them, and they're on here yammering about women's bodies--as though half of them have ever been close enough to touch one.
hahaha. Yep.

Old 09-01-2014, 12:10 AM

10,029 posts, read 10,898,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
I've never been obese but I once dated what I call a weight snob. He wanted me to be about 110 which for my height is extremely thin.

True, half or more have never even seen a woman, let alone touch one. I too workout and am in shape yet I find this thread to be sad. I probably wouldn't date an obese man because our lifestyles are so different but I wouldn't be mean to him (except on obese guy I dated who was abusive to me).

Old 09-01-2014, 12:29 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,432,399 times
Keep eating big gals. The LFL needs more defensive linesgirls.

Old 09-01-2014, 12:34 AM

1,059 posts, read 1,208,741 times
Quote:
Keep eating big gals. The LFL needs more defensive linesgirls.
lol. I got love for big girls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships