Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2014, 10:32 PM

783 posts, read 854,084 times

Advertisements

Women that have had my interest before in the past I will keep tabs on Facebook occasionally. Some of the women I may hit up if they become single again, others I will never be romantically interested again. I don't keep Facebook friends with anyone that I seriously do not like but I will stay FB friends even if I lose interested in them as a woman but not as a person.

One woman that I was interested in about 2.5 years ago and had a few conversations with told me that she just wasn't looking for a relationship. 2 days later she is FB official with some guy. 2-3 weeks after that she is engaged. 2-3 months later they are married. Less then one year later they are divorced. I witnessed all of that lurking on FB being a fly on the wall.

So that is me, do women do the same? Lets say a guy asked you out but you said no for whatever reason but you are still FB friends. Do you keep tabs on guys that are 'on the wings'? Your exes?

I never post inflammatory comments on other peoples FB pages or be vindictive. Always believed the best revenge is living a rewarding and fulfilling life that others wish they could be a part of. I also like to see what other people are doing with their own life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2014, 10:36 PM

818 posts, read 921,670 times
Big time !

Old 09-21-2014, 10:43 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,885,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanaguy04 View Post
One woman that I was interested in about 2.5 years ago and had a few conversations with told me that she just wasn't looking for a relationship. 2 days later she is FB official with some guy. 2-3 weeks after that she is engaged. 2-3 months later they are married. Less then one year later they are divorced. I witnessed all of that lurking on FB being a fly on the wall.
Bummer, man! That must hurt. But it's her loss. She didn't know a good thing when nearly ran into her. She could've at least told you back then that she was into another guy.

Old 09-21-2014, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
Bummer, man! That must hurt. But it's her loss. She didn't know a good thing when nearly ran into her. She could've at least told you back then that she was into another guy.
Yeah it did hurt. I was really into her and she had 'Unicorn' status for me. I can see that her telling me that he wasn't looking for a relationship was her attempt to let me down easy instead of telling me she was interested in someone else. I wasn't bitter over it, just sad and frustrated that another guy got to her first. Then to top it off it seems that she picked the wrong guy since they divorced in less then one year. OR I could look at it that this other guy saved me from her. Will never know now.

Last edited by RedZin; 09-22-2014 at 07:36 AM.. Reason: No pics without that person's permission.

Old 09-21-2014, 10:55 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,885,469 times
Quote:
Yeah it did hurt. I was really into her and she had 'Unicorn' status for me. I can see that her telling me that he wasn't looking for a relationship was her attempt to let me down easy instead of telling me she was interested in someone else. I wasn't bitter over it, just sad and frustrated that another guy got to her first. Then to top it off it seems that she picked the wrong guy since they divorced in less then one year. OR I could look at it that this other guy saved me from her. Will never know now.

This was her:
I don't know whether to believe that. She looks like a bodybuilder chick from a mag or a forum.

Old 09-21-2014, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
I don't know whether to believe that. She looks like a bodybuilder chick from a mag or a forum.
She has done a few fitness competitions. That photo was from one of them. Hence the 'Unicorn'. The only woman that I ever talked to that was into fitness as much as myself.

Old 09-21-2014, 11:31 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,209,717 times
Quote:
Women that have had my interest before in the past I will keep tabs on Facebook occasionally. Some of the women I may hit up if they become single again, others I will never be romantically interested again. I don't keep Facebook friends with anyone that I seriously do not like but I will stay FB friends even if I lose interested in them as a woman but not as a person.

So that is me, do women do the same? Lets say a guy asked you out but you said no for whatever reason but you are still FB friends. Do you keep tabs on guys that are 'on the wings'? Your exes?

I never post inflammatory comments on other peoples FB pages or be vindictive. Always believed the best revenge is living a rewarding and fulfilling life that others wish they could be a part of. I also like to see what other people are doing with their own life.

I don't recommend given a girl your facebook page you are trying to date. Just lie and say you don't have one

Old 09-21-2014, 11:34 PM

1,059 posts, read 1,213,146 times
This is a weird question to ask. What's next, do women really breathe from their noses?

Old 09-22-2014, 12:02 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,554,002 times
Quote:

I don't think spying on people surreptitiously online is anyone's ideal of a rewarding and fulfilling life. No one I know wishes they could be a part of that.

Let it go - live your own life without worrying about the "ones who got away."

Old 09-22-2014, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I don't think spying on people surreptitiously online is anyone's ideal of a rewarding and fulfilling life. No one I know wishes they could be a part of that.

Let it go - live your own life without worrying about the "ones who got away."
My rewarding and fulfilling life is I'm in great shape physically and mentally, make 6 digits, and haven't had a job in over 4 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships