Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2014, 08:32 PM

3 posts, read 3,793 times

Advertisements

On Friday I met a guy at a party and we hooked up at his place. (No sex, just kissing) We exchanged numbers and I invited him over today. He wanted to stop by alone but my roommates were over and asked him to bring friends. He brought one other guy and we played a few card games and smoked a little bud but it was honesty a little awkward. I wanted to get him alone somehow to make a move but they ended up leaving after about an hour. Could something still possibly be there or is it ruined?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2014, 08:34 PM

1,823 posts, read 2,846,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steen425 View Post
On Friday I met a guy at a party and we hooked up at his place. (No sex, just kissing) We exchanged numbers and I invited him over today. He wanted to stop by alone but my roommates were over and asked him to bring friends. He brought one other guy and we played a few card games and smoked a little bud but it was honesty a little awkward. I wanted to get him alone somehow to make a move but they ended up leaving after about an hour. Could something still possibly be there or is it ruined?
Um...why would it be ruined? I don't see any mention of anything catastrophic happening. He probably felt awkward because his friend was there and he didn't want to look like a sap falling all over you. Just lay low and let him reach out to you.

Old 10-05-2014, 08:36 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Make plans and a real date.

Old 10-05-2014, 08:39 PM

783 posts, read 850,062 times
Don't see why it would have been ruined. At first I thought you were going to say you made out with his friend and then ask if it was ruined haha. Ask to hang out with him again but say that you would like it to just be the two of you. He will probably take that as a good sign.

Old 10-05-2014, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stava View Post
Um...why would it be ruined? I don't see any mention of anything catastrophic happening. He probably felt awkward because his friend was there and he didn't want to look like a sap falling all over you. Just lay low and let him reach out to you.
Yeah the ball is in his court right? I should let him text me first?

Old 10-05-2014, 08:40 PM

1,823 posts, read 2,846,671 times
Quote:
Yeah the ball is in his court right? I should let him text me first?
Yes.

Old 10-05-2014, 08:57 PM

1,324 posts, read 2,013,577 times
are you gay or is this a hetero encounter? i'm getting mixed signals from the tone. i'm okay with that (my best friend of 25yrs is gay), just good to know for advice purposes...

Old 10-05-2014, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Clean View Post
are you gay or is this a hetero encounter? i'm getting mixed signals from the tone. i'm okay with that (my best friend of 25yrs is gay), just good to know for advice purposes...
No I'm a straight female, 20 years old. And this kid is 21 and a straight guy

Old 10-05-2014, 09:18 PM

1,324 posts, read 2,013,577 times
Quote:
you're overthinking it, and maybe he sensed your "i wanna jump your bones" vibe while he was high and couldn't deal with it at the moment (at 21 some "kids" still don't have it all figured out in that department), but that's complete speculation. i think it's a good sign you guys were comfortable enough to get high not knowing each other too long, and yeah it's always a bit wierd smoking weed the first time with someone you have google eyes for. guys are always down for a cool woman who they can get high with. i know i am, but i live in bad asss california where smoking weed is very common.

p.s., don't be such a man eater at first, let the guy at least come on to you before you devour him--sometimes that has an effect on his boner. i know. when i was in my early 20s i thought it would be totally cool if a babe came up to me in a bar and said "let's go home, i wanna f*ck". then it happened, twice, i dropped the ball both times. after i had enough sexual encounters "under my belt" (haha), never happened again.

Last edited by Dr. Clean; 10-05-2014 at 10:16 PM..

Old 10-06-2014, 11:31 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,957,722 times
Quote:
Who won the card game??

Just kidding. If he brought a friend he probably needed a wing man, opinions about you, a ride...

Just text him in a day or so and tell him you liked playing cards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships