Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2014, 07:53 AM

4,290 posts, read 4,026,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Nah, don't contact.

Anybody on the up and up should have no problem producing a pic if one is requested. Don't meet anybody who is already acting secretively and in a shady manner.
True, but I am curious too
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2014, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
As for getting around the photo requirement of the site, he may have uploaded a blank image.
Honestly no clue!

Old 09-26-2014, 09:19 AM

3,184 posts, read 4,860,214 times
Quote:
" if I send you a photo of mine you will complain I hide behind a famous
celebrity so I prefer you see your self who I am on your own eyes, why don't you
pick a date I will pick the time" by the way you already said that you don't
care about how a person look.
Sounds like a real winner. He can skip 3 periods in a single bound!

Old 09-26-2014, 09:22 AM

545 posts, read 634,664 times
make a skype account and use that?

Old 09-26-2014, 09:43 AM

2,071 posts, read 2,218,798 times
I don't use the term "creepy" often, but it applies here.

Old 09-26-2014, 09:46 AM

3,308 posts, read 4,575,295 times
What does he mean "hide behind a famous celebrity"?

Old 09-26-2014, 10:48 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,527,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneye4detail View Post
What does he mean "hide behind a famous celebrity"?

I'm assuming he is claiming that he favors a celebrity so much, that if he put his picture, people may think he is putting the celebrity's picture up instead of his own

Old 09-26-2014, 11:29 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,256,697 times
Perhaps he does not want women stalking him online. That's why my profile pic on CD is a train.

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 09-26-2014 at 12:39 PM..

Old 09-26-2014, 12:12 PM

Default Update!

Hi every one thank you for your feed backs. I agree with all feed backs this is creepy and also freaking but I got an Email from the dating site administrator that the guy is willing to have my contact information and they ask for permission to give it as he paid them to have my contact information. I was nervous this is the first time this dating site approach me for permission to release the contact information. And they mention "fake people wont pay through credit cards for information requests"

I talked to my brother about this. Before do anything. He advised me not to give any personal contact information as we don't know who is this. He advised me to contact him through email from his place. So I have send him an email with saying "I received an email from dating site administrator that he requested my contact information,and as he proposed I am willing to see him in person after that I prefer to offer him my contact information ,but I am not coming alone, I come with my brother and I gave him big mall as meeting point. I got a reply in 15 min as return saying

" Thank you very much for your kind reply. Yes I have requested your contact information.Because as I mention before I am serious about this. I truly want to get to know you. Don't be afraid of that I will harm you, I am much please to meat your brother as well. I believe it is good sign. I am not able to come to the mall at the time you mention, but you are welcome to my working place media park. At 08:00 am I have time for you.Then you can see me for real and form there you can decide. That is Television center am I set up for a candid camera?"

Well guys wish me good luck. I am going to make a big show if this a candid camera

I am nervous curious and feeling nuts a bit too..... will update you guys who knows 80 year old Hollywood buddy or so.....

Old 09-26-2014, 12:19 PM

1,883 posts, read 2,527,605 times
If he is willing to do all that, he at least can skype, or attach a picture to his email. Honestly if I were you, I wouldn't meet him just on General Principle. Everyone knows that with Online Dating, putting up a picture is pretty much the way to do things, and if he can't do that, he should find a different path to meet people
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships