Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 01:28 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,285,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post

Oh please, unrealistic? Not everyone is a divorced parent. There are plenty of childless older people. So I should date a dad who I can't marry in church and will have to support versus someone like him? I'm not planning on marrying him until he gets his act together and if he doesn't yes I will leave. However, I'd rather be alone than with a dad (and no that isn't unrealistic, it's smart).
No, but at your age the percentages of divorced parents vs. single men are higher.

And honestly, you post a lot about trying to date other people but wanting to be with Taco Man. Why? It's obvious that you know deep down he isn't for you, yet you stay with him. Are you really that afraid of being alone?

Old 09-29-2014, 01:34 PM

41,936 posts, read 37,058,884 times
Great red herring. The chances of you paying child support or alimony to an ex previous spouse is next to zero. Total crap excuse.

Old 09-29-2014, 01:35 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,214,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post

I buy presents for my niece but it's more than that. I don't want to pay child support and possibly alimony.

This is why MGTOW exists for Men.

But what you said (in bold) is much much more Men centric.

Old 09-29-2014, 01:35 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,909,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
No, but at your age the percentages of divorced parents vs. single men are higher.

And honestly, you post a lot about trying to date other people but wanting to be with Taco Man. Why? It's obvious that you know deep down he isn't for you, yet you stay with him. Are you really that afraid of being alone?
So, doesn't mean there aren't many single childless men out there, because they are there. I haven't dated anyone since being with him. We are exclusive so if I dated someone else it would be if we split up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships